Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 54473 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #375 on: July 11, 2013, 11:29:29 AM »
this motherfucking asshole takes this shit way too fucking far

says the man who pms his pics to the nice posters on here to validate himself

you take this place way too seriously drum stick

if you were any sort of man you wouldnt give a fuck what i say

your real life must suck
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #376 on: July 11, 2013, 11:29:34 AM »
I want to be more deeply involved with this thread but I'm not sure who I should pick to call a c o c k sucker

its a shame when people go out of their way to help anonymous people strictly out of passion and a bunch of negative losers have to fuck it up. I'd be pissed too...gal tapped out long ago

reminds me of this time i spent half an hour writing this entire program for this kid at the gym,..so he goes and two weeks later tells me I changed this and this I dont like this and this. Im like fuck you do what you want...

2 months later he looks the same, comes crwawling back to me apologizing. told him to give me 200 bucks and ill write him a diet/traiing program or he can stay small the rest of his life

. he complied(:

Sometimes you have to be a dick to people. we're talking 20 bucks lol
l

ukjeff

« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
??? ??? ???

show me where i abuse and insult people like that, good luck finding it
its in the post I quoted you dumb fuck, is "motherfucking asshole" normal language in your house?

ukjeff

« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
its a shame when people go out of their way to help anonymous people strictly out of passion and a bunch of negative losers have to fuck it up. I'd be pissed too...gal tapped out long ago

reminds me of this time i spent half an hour writing this entire program for this kid at the gym,..so he goes and two weeks later tells me I changed this and this I dont like this and this. Im like fuck you do what you want...

2 months later he looks the same, comes crwawling back to me apologizing. told him to give me 200 bucks and ill write him a diet/traiing program or he can stay small the rest of his life

. he complied(:

Why would someone give a 20 year old boy $200?
I notice you called him a kid as well?
Are you sure you're 20?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #379 on: July 11, 2013, 01:25:35 PM »
Why would someone give a 20 year old boy $200?
I notice you called him a kid as well?
Are you sure you're 20?

let me tell you something jeffrey.in this game sometimes  there are guys who are as big and as lean as you (not you of course) but anyways sometimes there are guys who are big and as lean as you....  who may get up on stage and do really well. they look good in photos etc..they weigh alot and the bodyfat is low...But when you see them in walmart, or at the gas station, or at teh gym unpumped with no special lighting or illiusions...there's  really nothing to them. nothing animalistic  to them..that sends a shiver down your spine that makes you think twice about getting off that hammer chest machine without cleaning it......be honest with me me do guys clean your equipment off for you before using it? you and i both know they dont....brother.

its more that muscle shape, or structure, or skin tone, or how much lean tissue you carry......its a hidden blue print in our genes that seperates the men from the boys when he starts to take up weight training,...This is something that "squares" like you dont seem to understand...
   Go ahead Take your perfectly timed shots, with your "by the book cycle" of .and eat your 6 perfectly  timed meals, get on the scale at 225lbs with a low bodyfat thinking  your better than everyelse- . your still a pussy in my eyes.
l

ukjeff

« Reply #380 on: July 11, 2013, 01:39:27 PM »
let me tell you something jeffrey.in this game sometimes  there are guys who are as big and as lean as you (not you of course) but anyways sometimes there are guys who are big and as lean as you....  who may get up on stage and do really well. they look good in photos etc..they weigh alot and the bodyfat is low...But when you see them in walmart, or at the gas station, or at teh gym unpumped with no special lighting or illiusions...there's  really nothing to them. nothing animalistic  to them..that sends a shiver down your spine that makes you think twice about getting off that hammer chest machine without cleaning it......be honest with me me do guys clean your equipment off for you before using it? you and i both know they dont....brother.

its more that muscle shape, or structure, or skin tone, or how much lean tissue you carry......its a hidden blue print in our genes that seperates the men from the boys when he starts to take up weight training,...This is something that "squares" like you dont seem to understand...
   Go ahead Take your perfectly timed shots, with your "by the book cycle" of .and eat your 6 perfectly  timed meals, get on the scale at 225lbs with a low bodyfat thinking  your better than everyelse- . your still a pussy in my eyes.

I notice you totally avoided the questions
Are you an old schmo posting pictures of teen bodybuilders pretending its you?
You have a very old head on your shoulders for a 20 year old.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: July 11, 2013, 02:56:09 PM »
My son tried to button his shirt the other day, and got upset that he couldn't get them all straight. I told him "Son, don't cry there's no such thing as failure, you just have to try again until you get it right!"

Later that night I was browsing the G&O and saw a picture of dj181. I felt like I had lied to my son, so I woke him up from his bed, and said "Son, you know what I said earlier, well it's not always true - look at this 'guy'!!!!" My son said his first "oh brother" and we had a great midnight laugh together at dj's expense.

haha ;D

Great thread .

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #382 on: July 14, 2013, 05:18:07 PM »
Damn just lift heavy no need for time under tension BS you think Dorian was measuring time under tension LOL.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #383 on: July 14, 2013, 09:11:16 PM »
the only thing that matters in BB is D R U G S.

D R U G S.

Everything else,

E V E R Y T H I N G   E L S E,

is a lie.

Yes. Eating food is for girls and sissies. Real Bodybuilders survive on coffee and Dbol to fuel their training.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #384 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:39 PM »
i mean, youll laugh, but that isnt even so bad suggestion :D

;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »

. he complied(:

was it not you that paid tbums money for advices not so long back, how did that work out again?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »

was it not you that paid tbums money for advices not so long back, how did that work out again?

local hero Ive seen your pics and your nothing special for someone as big as you and who takes what you do.....very average frame, not so great muscle bellies, bald and a below average looking face.....
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2013, 01:00:33 PM »
whatever can be said of me, ive never paid a rent boy for gear and training advices

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
No Gal, dj needs a 10cc of self esteem EOD, 1000mg of self-confidence, and a soul transplant.

brutal post....bigcyp laying it down.
l

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »

local hero Ive seen your pics and your nothing special for someone as big as you and who takes what you do.....very average frame, not so great muscle bellies, bald and a below average looking face.....

From what I remember he looked impressive to me. One of the top competitors on here.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #390 on: July 17, 2013, 06:55:27 AM »
dj you are never gonna look like some of the guys posting in this thread, even if you had the perfect training nutrition and drugs regime for the next 10 years it still would not happen, you dont have the genetics to look like that.

You need to set yourself actual achievable goal, someone like in the video below is what you could end up looking like if for the next couple of years you bust your ass in the gym, have a steady stream of hormones in your blood and diet smart so you dont end up a fat permabulker...

http://www.youtube.com/user/51XP4CK

Fella has same structure as you narrow clavicles small bones claims natty but anyone who knows their shit knows that aint true...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 17, 2013, 07:03:18 AM »
my car is fully paid for , but its basicaly a pos on 4 wheels ;D

wannabe i wouldnt say, im exactly where i want to be, give or take 1lbs, same can be said for my co-snakeoilsalesman noone ;D

Lol epic explanation meltdown  ;D

I was referring to your Cheif snake oil extractor, no one

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #392 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:26 AM »

brutal post....bigcyp laying it down.

hahaha I missed that one.

.....soul transplant  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #393 on: July 17, 2013, 10:20:41 AM »
dj you are never gonna look like some of the guys posting in this thread, even if you had the perfect training nutrition and drugs regime for the next 10 years it still would not happen, you dont have the genetics to look like that.

You need to set yourself actual achievable goal, someone like in the video below is what you could end up looking like if for the next couple of years you bust your ass in the gym, have a steady stream of hormones in your blood and diet smart so you dont end up a fat permabulker...

http://www.youtube.com/user/51XP4CK

Fella has same structure as you narrow clavicles small bones claims natty but anyone who knows their shit knows that aint true...

dude looks damn good, what's his height and weight?

i weighed all of a buck 52 in my ripped pic and i'm thinking that the most that i could possibly weigh that ripped would be a buck 70 to maybe a buck 75

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 17, 2013, 10:38:49 AM »

i weighed all of a buck 52 in my ripped pic and i'm thinking that the most that i could possibly weigh that ripped would be a buck 70 to maybe a buck 75

You never gonna weigh 170 ripped.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #395 on: July 17, 2013, 11:13:59 AM »

He's not that big, just the illusion of low bodyfat, small bones/joints good lighting a pump etc... IIRC i think he said he was around 190 at 5'9-10.  He'd be a good 20lbs lighter than that if it wasnt for the drugs though.

RE progressive overload, anyone that says it doesnt matter doesnt even understand the basics when it comes to muscle growth.   Go watch some interviews with Dorian Yates where he talks about how he has records dating back to when he first started working out where he would write down every single workout and try and beat each one in some way next time... he compares it to like building a castle and adding one brick at a time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #396 on: July 17, 2013, 11:33:12 AM »
You never gonna weigh 170 ripped.

how do you figure?

i weighed 167 @ 8% as a natty way back when

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #397 on: July 17, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »
he could but hes too much a pussy to do whats required to get there.

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: July 17, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
how do you figure?

i weighed 167 @ 8% as a natty way back when
8% = fat.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 17, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »
From what I remember he looked impressive to me. One of the top competitors on here.

thanx for the compliment, van b approved... i was never gh15 approved tho, its somthing i try to live with, gets easier day by day