Author Topic: Lindsey Vonn Will Marry Tiger Woods Only....  (Read 25880 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Lindsey Vonn Will Marry Tiger Woods Only....
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »
She's a legit 5-10, blonde, and goes about 165-170.  That's quality breeding stock, by any measure.  Tiger intends to breed.

Tre, i think you're black, so i'll try my best not to offend you.

Yes, quality breeding stock, for Nordic gene pool. Why the fuck mix water and oil?

You think this "quality breeding stock" was made by interracial mating?

FUCK

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2013, 05:58:08 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2013, 05:59:27 PM »

2x quality, no question.

And no pedo.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2013, 05:59:45 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2013, 06:00:35 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »
She's a legit 5-10, blonde, and goes about 165-170.  That's quality breeding stock, by any measure.  Tiger intends to breed.

Tiger gonna go down hill just like that last pic.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »

No matter what she tried, Elin could never fulfill Tiger's white trash fantasies.

Lindsey more than fits the bill.  She's a rock star in the bedroom because does all the things that a dirty little slut will do. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2013, 06:12:02 PM »

Tre, i think you're black, so i'll try my best not to offend you.

Yes, quality breeding stock, for Nordic gene pool. Why the fuck mix water and oil?

You think this "quality breeding stock" was made by interracial mating?

FUCK
Without question.

If you're Nordic and wanted to breed great soccer players, wouldn't it be smart to consider mating with a Brazilian or Mexican?

Remember, Original Man had skin that is as dark as mine.  As early humans moved to colder climates, adaptive changes took place over tens of thousands of years.  Over the next million years, as race-mixing continues, earth's population will become increasingly more homogeneous. 

It's just an observation, but many of the best young athletes out there today are interracial.  My daughter loves quarterbacks - Eli, Peyton, RG III - but looks at Colin Kaepernick and says with a smile, "he's like me". 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
Without question.

If you're Nordic and wanted to breed great soccer players, wouldn't it be smart to consider mating with a Brazilian or Mexican?

Remember, Original Man had skin that is as dark as mine.  As early humans moved to colder climates, adaptive changes took place over tens of thousands of years.  Over the next million years, as race-mixing continues, earth's population will become increasingly more homogeneous. 

It's just an observation, but many of the best young athletes out there today are interracial.  My daughter loves quarterbacks - Eli, Peyton, RG III - but looks at Colin Kaepernick and says with a smile, "he's like me". 

Well, no...Brazilians are good due to the culture of soccer there. And the Mexicans have Brazilians on their teams...The US doesn't take soccer seriously, but as the culture changes and we have more Latinos, there will be more Latinos playing soccer in the US, now does that mean we will be better? It doesn't.

If the Colin effs up, will she still say the same...therein lies the problem.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
I dont get it, i dont give girls half my dessert or my fries.

or chocolate bars  ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »
as soon as they re married he will cheat on her. Dude has deep issues and his mother isnt stranger to them. Seriously, what kind of woman wants to marry tiger woods knowing what he did previously with his ex and several other women? A complete headcase.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2013, 07:38:44 PM »
Her head is so fucking big. It actually kind of pisses me off when I look at it.  Would not hit.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2013, 07:59:42 PM »
Well, no...Brazilians are good due to the culture of soccer there. And the Mexicans have Brazilians on their teams...The US doesn't take soccer seriously, but as the culture changes and we have more Latinos, there will be more Latinos playing soccer in the US, now does that mean we will be better? It doesn't.

Fair points all. 

But, biologically speaking, culture can influence evolutionary adaptations over time.  If you have a culture where speed on a soccer field is considered an advantageous trait *within* the culture, then what's going to happen more and more often is that the people are going to select that trait when seeking mates.  The slow people will still mate, but the evolutionary advantage will go to the speedy as the males would, theoretically, be able to have more mating partners. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2013, 08:15:10 PM »

Quality Breeding-Stock indeed.

But not for Tiger Woods.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2013, 08:54:35 PM »
Fair points all.  

But, biologically speaking, culture can influence evolutionary adaptations over time.  If you have a culture where speed on a soccer field is considered an advantageous trait *within* the culture, then what's going to happen more and more often is that the people are going to select that trait when seeking mates.  The slow people will still mate, but the evolutionary advantage will go to the speedy as the males would, theoretically, be able to have more mating partners.  

Adaptive Strategies for Survival. The process plays out slower for multi-cellulars but still correct.  Brasilians may have pushed the threshold.  I'd say their dribbling and overall skills may be pushing towawds instinctive vs. trained or learned in some individuals, but it's a novel idea to play with.

BTW, for those who missed the boat, black + nordic confirmed offspring...

the phenotype similarities are amazing.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 02:17:40 AM »
or chocolate bars  ;)

LoL poor Honey.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 02:40:44 AM »

By that analogy would u say the same for American blacks and basketball then?  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2013, 02:44:46 AM »
Blacks who master the dominant language are treated either as not really black, or receive much suspicion.

Worse, they find themselves seeking white recognition, which affirms the role of whites as the standard by which they are judged. The matter repeats itself with love. Black women and black men seeking white recognition do so, he argued, through asking for recognition from white male symbols of authority.

That effort is self-deceiving. It makes such black women ask to be loved as white instead of as women, and it makes such black males fail to be men.

Wow! A post more than just a  ;D face!! I'm impressed!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2013, 03:13:13 AM »
You have to marvel how Woods, amongst many other celebrities are sold marriage from birth.  If you have a ton of cash, you're an idiot to get married.  Write her into your will, but none of this, we brake up and I'll give you x amount.
N

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2013, 03:17:42 AM »
Wow! A post more than just a  ;D face!! I'm impressed!

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2013, 03:27:38 AM »
By that analogy would u say the same for American blacks and basketball then?  ;)
Black folk weren't allowed to play for awhile...and then they were, and many seek that as a way of getting out of XYZ...but, with what i see today, there are a lot of less than stellar players. Lacking in fundamentals, you can only dunk so much. I'd much rather see a all aaround player

missile

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2013, 03:34:26 AM »
Fair points all. 

But, biologically speaking, culture can influence evolutionary adaptations over time.  If you have a culture where speed on a soccer field is considered an advantageous trait *within* the culture, then what's going to happen more and more often is that the people are going to select that trait when seeking mates.  The slow people will still mate, but the evolutionary advantage will go to the speedy as the males would, theoretically, be able to have more mating partners. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA

what a delusional twit

people don't select their mates planning a soccer team

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2013, 05:06:47 AM »
as soon as they re married he will cheat on her. Dude has deep issues and his mother isnt stranger to them. Seriously, what kind of woman wants to marry tiger woods knowing what he did previously with his ex and several other women? A complete headcase.

Do you honestly believe there are any men on the planet worth 500 million +, world famous and under 50 who don't cheat?He has thousands of tens throwing themselves at him a year.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2013, 06:40:56 AM »
Adaptive Strategies for Survival. The process plays out slower for multi-cellulars but still correct.  Brasilians may have pushed the threshold.  I'd say their dribbling and overall skills may be pushing towawds instinctive vs. trained or learned in some individuals, but it's a novel idea to play with.

BTW, for those who missed the boat, black + nordic confirmed offspring...

the phenotype similarities are amazing.

You left out Eskimo!

I actually was introduced to Lolo by one of her former track teammates we chatted a few times on the phone and she's a pretty cool girl.