Author Topic: How Bodybuilders get Pharmaceutical Grade Human Growth Hormone  (Read 51180 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Re: How Bodybuilders get Pharmaceutical Grade Human Growth Hormone
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »
What kind of bunk kits was Palumbo peddling years ago?

Serostim

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 07:33:57 PM »
Besides bodybuilders, he was selling to HIV patients who had no insurance and couldnt get accepted by a patient assistance program. Hed charge around $1,000 for a (fake) kit vs the $2550 (approx) that youd have to pay retail per kit at the pharmacy without insurance

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 07:36:37 PM »
Have a buddy who is a PT at a well known city gym and guess who supplies him?  His client base primarily gay men and one of his suppliers is an HIV positive BB who he says is totally jacked.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 09:31:58 PM »
Thanks god I found getbig, years ago I thought it was all about hard work and chicken with broccoli.  :-X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 09:32:52 PM »
pro bbing is fucked up  :-X

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 09:38:38 PM »
pro bbing is fucked up  :-X

Not just pro's kids are buying insulin which is readily available and doing crazy cycles with a gram of this and that. Guys like Bostin Loyd don't help matters.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
yep, teenagers are easily influenced,  I've read a lot of them talking about using insulin.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:01 PM »
How to get real pharma grade HGH ?, very easy:

- Participate in the next Garvan Institute HGH study (Sydney,Australia)  ;)
  or
- Have a premature born kid , be Nazi and steal baby's HGH , nasty idea but possible  :P
  or
- Contact Ahmed (Arse of Arabia 2013) & do swap a couple of virgin goats for a bottle of "real" HGH  ;D ;D ;D

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2013, 10:52:21 PM »
Most medical doctors have easy access to GH through connects with Big Pharma. The stuff is top grade. Why would you want to mess with something on the 'street'?
Befriend a Doc.
No homo

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »
 Doc rocks

klow10

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 04:14:58 AM »
This is 100% how Centopani gets his pharma GH. Friend with HIV gives to him

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2013, 04:16:56 AM »
So, it seems there is a major lack of knowledge in the community of how bodybuilders obtain Pharmaceutical Grade hGH. Everyone knows that real human grade hgh is a major factor in bodybuilding success in the pro ranks, but the speculations i regularly here on how its obtained and how much it costs are just so far fetched. Anyway, heres the truth:

Even as a pro bodybuilder with connections to a number of "liberal" anti-aging doctors it is pretty tough to get a prescription for GH because that is currently the #1 drug in the anti aging circuit being scrutinized. For example, most AAS can be prescribed by doctors for "off label use" (i.e. anti-aging) but GH can no longer be prescribed for off label use. Doing so will raise a major red flag and the docs do not want that. That is why they have all mostly moved to prescribing Sermorelin for the same purposes.

Serono Saizen is actually approved to be prescribed for adults with "adult onset gh deficiency" but unfortunately the 8.8mg saizen prescribed for that purpose is really not enough for pro bodybuilding purposes. Beyond that, its a hassle for insurance to actually cover it - even with the aforementioned diagnosis and retail cost from the pharmacy is insane. Some pros have prescriptions for Saizen, but most just sell it at an insane markup and buy 126iu kits of serostim on the black market.

Now, the topic of Serono Serostim leads me to the whole point of this topic. Lets be clear, though. Serostim is the only hGH approved for HIV associated wasting. The recommended dose to combat wasting in HIV patients is 18iu's of serostim every day, or 4 126iu kits every month. Now here is where it gets interesting...HIV associated wasting does not happen much anymore due to the new generation of HIV medication. Furthermore, most HIV patients are NOT bodybuilders so they did not enjoy the constantly numb hands, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, sleepiness and insulin resistance that 18iu's of gh daily induced. This put a MAJOR hit in EMD Serono's wallet so they countered this by offering huge incentives to doctors for prescribing gigantic amounts of serostim. It worked, doctors started to over-prescribe everyone Serostim to get the benefits EMD Serono was offering (unfortunately for EMD Serono they ended up paying millions in fines for this practice which was deemed illegal).

This ultimately created HIV positive people who did not need nor want 4 kits of serostim every single month. So they simply sell it. And who wants to buy 504iu's of pharm grade hgh every month despite all the side effects that dissuaded even HIV patients from taking it? Bodybuilders of course!

So, there you have it. Pharm grade hgh is usually purchased directly from HIV positive people. There are people who hang out at HIV clinics and offer to pay double the insurance copay on each kit of serostim and then flip it off to bodybuilders and quadruple the copay.

This is how pro bodybuilders get their GH.

HIV and burn victims is the only way I have been able to get it for a low co-pay but they don't get 4 kits. I have only seen them get 1x 126-IU kit.maybe it depends on their insurance.

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2013, 04:23:55 AM »
When you are subjected to hanging out at AIDS clinics to buy drugs then you should stop and take a step back to reevaluate your life.

This that is pretty fucked up!. I have boughten HGH kits from burn victims and still do but they are a friend of mine and he does not even have the money to pay his co-pay anyway so he asked if I wanted it if I payed double the copay!

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2013, 04:27:57 AM »
Besides bodybuilders, he was selling to HIV patients who had no insurance and couldnt get accepted by a patient assistance program. Hed charge around $1,000 for a (fake) kit vs the $2550 (approx) that youd have to pay retail per kit at the pharmacy without insurance

did you know watson oxandrolone for just 60 tabs 10mg per tab is about 800$ with no insurance! That is like 12.50$ a tab just for a 10mg tab of watson anavar. Human grad steroids are super expensive if you do not have insurance but most doctor will not prescribe it if they know you do not have insurance.But some doctors will because they don't even really know what it is they just know it is not a narcotic so they write it. Internal medicine doctors work with HRT among many other things so they don't know much about anything HRT wise except Test depot and HGH they don't know shit about oxandrolone or halotestin.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2013, 04:36:30 AM »
did you know watson oxandrolone for just 60 tabs 10mg per tab is about 800$ with no insurance! That is like 12.50$ a tab just for a 10mg tab of watson anavar. Human grad steroids are super expensive if you do not have insurance but most doctor will not prescribe it if they know you do not have insurance.But some doctors will because they don't even really know what it is they just know it is not a narcotic so they write it. Internal medicine doctors work with HRT among many other things so they don't know much about anything HRT wise except Test depot and HGH they don't know shit about oxandrolone or halotestin.

if you live in a western world roid prices will make you sell your soul

3rd world countries where human grade roids cant be bought over the counter for next to nothing

they usually dont sell there souls

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2013, 05:30:39 AM »
HIV and burn victims is the only way I have been able to get it for a low co-pay but they don't get 4 kits. I have only seen them get 1x 126-IU kit.maybe it depends on their insurance.

Prescribed dose for HIV associated muscle wasting is 18iu's per day (4 kits per month). That is why a kit of serostim is 7 vials of gh and 7 vials of sterile water not bacteriostatic water, its one vial a day.

That said, very few insurance companies will cover what the costs of that prescribed dose (around $10,000 monthly) so i believe that there are people out there who are only getting 1-2 covered.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 06:09:10 AM »
Any of you board members with HIV/Full blown AIDS and that get kits, please pm me. No homo.

Lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 06:25:39 AM »
Prescribed dose for HIV associated muscle wasting is 18iu's per day (4 kits per month). That is why a kit of serostim is 7 vials of gh and 7 vials of sterile water not bacteriostatic water, its one vial a day.

That said, very few insurance companies will cover what the costs of that prescribed dose (around $10,000 monthly) so i believe that there are people out there who are only getting 1-2 covered.

most people with HIV have state covered insurance because they don't work, and state covered insurance is not going to cover that much HGH! NO way! maybe a kit or two but I have never seen 4 prescribed. I don't doubt it happens but i just have never seen it happen. Usually rich guys with really good insurance still only get one kit a month if they are lucky and have a dr. whp will write them HGH but most of the time they keep them on watson Test depot.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 06:36:04 AM »
most people with HIV have state covered insurance because they don't work, and state covered insurance is not going to cover that much HGH! NO way! maybe a kit or two but I have never seen 4 prescribed. I don't doubt it happens but i just have never seen it happen. Usually rich guys with really good insurance still only get one kit a month if they are lucky and have a dr. whp will write them HGH but most of the time they keep them on watson Test depot.

I will say again, the recommended prescription for HIV associated muscle waisting is 18iu's per day or 4 kits per month.

Why do you think 1 kit of serostim has 7 bottles of 6mg somatropin and 7 vials of sterile water and not bacteriostatic water?

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 06:56:49 AM »
I will say again, the recommended prescription for HIV associated muscle waisting is 18iu's per day or 4 kits per month.

Why do you think 1 kit of serostim has 7 bottles of 6mg somatropin and 7 vials of sterile water and not bacteriostatic water?

I am not arguing that fact but what HIV patient has super good health insurance??? They don't work! Everybody with HIV probably has free state health insurance that does not pay for shit!Even people with Brain cancer same thing free state insurance that does not pay for their oxycontin and anybody with cancer will get 90x80mg oxycontin tabs and then 120 30mg oxycodone tabs for breakthrough pain wich would cost 1,170$ just for the oxycontin then 60$ for the roxicodone tabs so that is a total of 1,230$ they just do not pay for it! they will pay for it once! and then they tell the patient they will no longer cover that prescription and to look into methadone or moriphine wich are both supoer cheap drugs! No way do they want to pay for the good expensive drugs even if they have just months left to live! They get forced on the cheap moriphine or methadone where the monthly bill goes from 1,230$ to 75$.

I have seen a burn victim who wrks and has his own insurance get a monthly kit of serostim and he has a low co-pay. I do not know anybody with aids but I doubt they even know what HGH is unless they have a bodybuilder approach them and they work out a deal/sort of scam. Hell even when I take my friend to get his one kit of serostim everytime the pharmacy has to special order it! HGH is not very popular at pharmacys. They don;t go through much HGH. None of the pharmacists even know what the fuck oxandrolone is. Pharmacists who have worked as pharmacists for years you mention anavar/oxandrolone to them and they have no clue what it is and that is another drug walgreens does not stock it always has to be special ordered! We know more about anavar.oxandrolone then the pharmacist they are always interested in what it is and how it works! Like I was saying the watson oxandrolone is right under 800$ for just a sealed 60tab 10mg bottle that is 12.50 a tab! I doubt If I found a aids patient thei insurance would pick up four HGH kits for them ,maybe one unless they had something other then state insurance but I just don;t picture many HIV positive people working most of them get social security.dissability,food stamps,and state insurance and live off the state!They don't have the energy to work a good job that provides great insurance. 4 kits-LOL. Not in this state! You must know some HIV positive guys who have great jobs and insurance!

Armagedon

• Getbig I
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 06:58:53 AM »
I stay in South Africa, and a 100iu kit of Pfizer gh is around $220,
human grade... pharmaceutical...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 08:04:50 AM »
Thats ok but Serono Saizen is the most counterfeit gh out there at the moment

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
Thats ok but Serono Saizen is the most counterfeit gh out there at the moment

Most HGH is either counterfeit or just low grade chinese. The best is the alpha-pharma vitex especially if you stocked up on the first few batches. I don't trust USA HGH unless I see the precription label. I know one burn victim who gets serostim.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 08:53:55 AM »
lots of bbers simply date docs.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 02:17:37 PM »
I am not arguing that fact but what HIV patient has super good health insurance??? They don't work! Everybody with HIV probably has free state health insurance that does not pay for shit!Even people with Brain cancer same thing free state insurance that does not pay for their oxycontin and anybody with cancer will get 90x80mg oxycontin tabs and then 120 30mg oxycodone tabs for breakthrough pain wich would cost 1,170$ just for the oxycontin then 60$ for the roxicodone tabs so that is a total of 1,230$ they just do not pay for it! they will pay for it once! and then they tell the patient they will no longer cover that prescription and to look into methadone or moriphine wich are both supoer cheap drugs! No way do they want to pay for the good expensive drugs even if they have just months left to live! They get forced on the cheap moriphine or methadone where the monthly bill goes from 1,230$ to 75$.

I have seen a burn victim who wrks and has his own insurance get a monthly kit of serostim and he has a low co-pay. I do not know anybody with aids but I doubt they even know what HGH is unless they have a bodybuilder approach them and they work out a deal/sort of scam. Hell even when I take my friend to get his one kit of serostim everytime the pharmacy has to special order it! HGH is not very popular at pharmacys. They don;t go through much HGH. None of the pharmacists even know what the fuck oxandrolone is. Pharmacists who have worked as pharmacists for years you mention anavar/oxandrolone to them and they have no clue what it is and that is another drug walgreens does not stock it always has to be special ordered! We know more about anavar.oxandrolone then the pharmacist they are always interested in what it is and how it works! Like I was saying the watson oxandrolone is right under 800$ for just a sealed 60tab 10mg bottle that is 12.50 a tab! I doubt If I found a aids patient thei insurance would pick up four HGH kits for them ,maybe one unless they had something other then state insurance but I just don;t picture many HIV positive people working most of them get social security.dissability,food stamps,and state insurance and live off the state!They don't have the energy to work a good job that provides great insurance. 4 kits-LOL. Not in this state! You must know some HIV positive guys who have great jobs and insurance!

Epic ignorance and ass-umptions with statement that aids patients don't work and have insurance