Author Topic: Phil Heath on POF???  (Read 1072 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Phil Heath on POF???
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:30:07 AM »
If you're ever on POF and you click on a profile, to the right of that profile you'll see advertisements who are sponsors for the site to keep it free, I suppose. Anyway, I notice this particular ad, and who was it? None other than Phil Heath!  :D

It's obvious the sponsors photoshopped his arms and used a silly headline, "Should This Muscle Builder Be Banned?" but it was still amusing to see nonetheless.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Phil Heath on POF???
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 01:52:30 PM »
If you're ever on POF and you click on a profile, to the right of that profile you'll see advertisements who are sponsors for the site to keep it free, I suppose. Anyway, I notice this particular ad, and who was it? None other than Phil Heath!  :D

It's obvious the sponsors photoshopped his arms and used a silly headline, "Should This Muscle Builder Be Banned?" but it was still amusing to see nonetheless.  ;D

It's not really the arms they were going after. They were going after the shoulders because he's so narrow. So, if you shop the shoulders, you gotta shop the arms. this is the result. This is how big Heath's arms and shoulders would have to be to appear not narrow. I'm guessing he'd have to have a 30 inch arm so only 8 more inches to go. lol