Author Topic: He Has No Drugs And Knows His Constitutional Rights  (Read 5663 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
He Has No Drugs And Knows His Constitutional Rights
« on: July 05, 2013, 03:17:44 PM »
http://benswann.com/he-has-no-drugs-and-knows-his-constitutional-rights/
http://benswann.com/he-has-no-drugs-and-knows-his-constitutional-rights/

He Has No Drugs And Knows His Constitutional Rights

14 minutes ago | Politics, US | Posted by Ben Swann

Across the nation yesterday and likely all throughout this weekend, local law enforcement will be putting up DUI checkpoints.  The idea behind these checkpoints is that they help to get drunk drivers off of the roads.  Unfortunately, time and again we see that these checkpoints do very little in that regard while managing to trample over the constitutional rights of sober drivers.

Today, I was alerted by a viewer to this video as he asked for help sharing it.  It was taken not even 24 hours ago by a young man in Rutherford County, TN by the name of Chris Kalbaugh.  Chris was stopped at one of these checkpoints last night and as you will see in the video he complied with the law.  The whole time Chris was recording his encounter with police.  Over and over his constitutional check-pointrights were violated and once again he was told the same thing so many of us have heard over and over: that we must sacrifice our liberty for safety.  In Chris’ case, none of the conduct by police in this video made him or anyone else on the roadways in Rutherford County any safer.

“As we speak, video of police abuse here in Rutherford County is being viewed by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, thanks to reddit picking it up. Concerned citizens are flooding the phone lines and email inboxes of the local sheriff’s office, police department, and highway patrol. Hats off to fellow member Chris Kalbaugh for asserting his constitutional rights.”

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: He Has No Drugs And Knows His Constitutional Rights
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »
  The criminals should be executed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 03:51:41 PM »
Fuck the police.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 04:03:11 PM »
Chris Kalbaugh  caused his own problems  , does he even lift  ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »
Chris Kalbaugh  caused his own problems  , does he even lift  ?

Fuck you bitch. No he didn't the cops did. The cops broke the law and he had money to take them to court as far as he wanted, he'd win.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
This is how hispanics in America feel that were born and raised here w/ all this bullshit immigration shit.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »
Fuck you bitch. No he didn't the cops did. The cops broke the law and he had money to take them to court as far as he wanted, he'd win.

Cops didn't break any law , that skinny bitch was looking for trouble .

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 04:12:33 PM »
Constitutional Checkpoint Rights...soooo at the time of the writing of the Constitution they had "constables" set up carriage checkpoints to stop wayward drunken citizens coming from the local Tavern? Or did our forefathers foresaw that we would have motorized vehicles and that our right to be drunk would be violated by officers of the peace who set up checkpoints...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
This is how hispanics in America feel that were born and raised here w/ all this bullshit immigration shit.
???

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 04:17:31 PM »
Normally i am hitting out against the police but in this case the guy was being a dick to the cop from the begining that is why  that happen to him, i have being at many checkpoints in my life and i was never searched because i am always polite and respectful.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 04:27:05 PM »
DUI Checkpoints are shaky to begin with. Even though this kid was a douche, cop pushed it too far. Once the kid appears stone sober, they should have let him go.

There is a huge agenda with DUIS though, alot of funding  and support from special interest groups.

Constitutional Checkpoint Rights...soooo at the time of the writing of the Constitution they had "constables" set up carriage checkpoints to stop wayward drunken citizens coming from the local Tavern? Or did our forefathers foresaw that we would have motorized vehicles and that our right to be drunk would be violated by officers of the peace who set up checkpoints...

No of course not. There werent cars capable of 100mph, or machine guns or meth or crack babies either....thats why the constitution is completely out of date and in need of a major overhaul.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 04:27:29 PM »
Cops didn't break any law , that skinny bitch was looking for trouble .

Yes they did can you read?  Read the text with the video. lying as a police officer to a citizen about what is law and what is not, is breaking the law. That's just one thing. Punk ass pigs.

This kid was standing up for his rights. He has some brass balls. Next time I see you Che, I punching you in your c unt.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »
Normally i am hitting out against the police but in this case the guy was being a dick to the cop from the begining that is why  that happen to him, i have being at many checkpoints in my life and i was never searched because i am always polite and respectful.

I am too, and I've never ever had a problem.  If you're good to them, they'll be good to you.

That's not the point though

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 04:33:37 PM »
DUI Checkpoints are shaky to begin with. Even though this kid was a douche, cop pushed it too far. Once the kid appears stone sober, they should have let him go.

This^^

No of course not. There werent cars capable of 100mph, or machine guns or meth or crack babies either....thats why the constitution is completely out of date and in need of a major overhaul.

No it's not, it was designed and written with basic human nature in mind which hasn't changed at all, and won't for thousands of years.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »
. Next time I see you Che, I punching you in your c unt.

Haha , you better knock me out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:20 PM »

Don't play dumb Parker.  Illegal search and seizure. Know your Constitution.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:28 PM »
Maybe the twink was just in a bad mood cause he didn't want that nonsense set up in his neighborhood.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »

Exactly, it has absulutly nothing to do with the fact drunk driving wasn't an issue when the Constitution was written.  That's completely irrelevant.  

Government has absulutly no place meddling in the business of innocent people in a free country, period.  It has nothing to do with drunk driving.

On top of that, these check points catch very few drunk drivers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 04:39:08 PM »
Haha , you better knock me out.

You have a giant c unt so I shouldn't miss. Go dance for dollars somewhere traitor. If you don't know the law, you STFU for those that do cause your ignorance will ruin it for others.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »
Maybe the twink was just in a bad mood cause he didn't want that nonsense set up in his neighborhood.

x2

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »

I think once the TSA was formed police followed suit.  Who knew we would have to be searched or scanned to get on a delayed, overpriced flight.  A decent watch list would stop half this BS searching kids and old ladies.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 04:43:42 PM »
I'm not calling Parker and Che morons. But this is why we are in the situation we are in because people don't know the law and assume, yes officer I'll do whatever you say, just to not cause trouble. Fuck that. Sheep do that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 04:43:47 PM »
I think once the TSA was formed police followed suit.  Who knew we would have to be searched or scanned to get on a delayed, overpriced flight.  A decent watch list would stop half this BS searching kids and old ladies.

Yep, but that's because their not doing it because they're worried about terrorism.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 04:45:03 PM »
I'm not calling Parker and Che morons. But this is why we are in the situation we are in because people don't know the law and assume, yes officer I'll do whatever you say, just to not cause trouble. Fuck that. Sheep do that.

Parker isn't a moron, he just hasn't thought it through.

Che on the other hand is an idiot, tried and true

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2013, 04:48:01 PM »
Parker isn't a moron, he just hasn't thought it through.

Che on the other hand is an idiot, tried and true

Che is a brilliant troll that's what he is.