Author Topic: LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers?!  (Read 9471 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: LeBrown James to the Los Angeles Lakers?!
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 08:44:58 AM »
what hints? lebron and kobe in 2014??? you do realise kobe will be 36/37 years? what you mean best duo in history cswol, fucken carmelo anthony and JR Smith will be a better duo thanks to kobes rapid decline from this season.. Kobe and Shaq were super, cause it actually happened in shaqs prime, but kobe will be over the fucken hill, im saying this year will be his last, he will bust his knee this time.

Kobe is 34. He'll be 35 next month.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers?!
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
James would be in a argument right off the bat with Kobe.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »
kobe needs to sit out all of next year and wait until 2014 to play when they get lebron, he will be fresh with 3 years to go

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 10:12:24 AM »
ABC 7 in Los Angeles just said that the Lakers want to blow it up and get James! Wow! I hope James comes to the Lakers!

Lebron would go back to Cleveland before he goes to L.A. He will stay with the Heat past 2014, and continue his collection of rings! Mickey Arison and Pat Riley will do whatever it takes to keep him happy!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
who is this idiot talking about LeBron going to the Lakers?

The Lakers are in an absolutely shitty position and will be bad for a while. They have a hurt and aging Kobe, an old and almost useless Pau, a shitty artest, old as fuck nash who should retire and are well into the luxury. The basically have to rebuild from scratch and have no good assets. Who would trade anything good with them? They don't have one good asset.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
who is this idiot talking about LeBron going to the Lakers?

The Lakers are in an absolutely shitty position and will be bad for a while. They have a hurt and aging Kobe, an old and almost useless Pau, a shitty artest, old as fuck nash who should retire and are well into the luxury. The basically have to rebuild from scratch and have no good assets. Who would trade anything good with them? They don't have one good asset.

I dont know who this poster is, but i totally agree.
so kobe will be 36 in the 2014-15 season (Im sure he will be) i would totally write him off.
he has unlimited touches of the ball, he is allowed to shoot 30 times a game, if you give most players that option they will put up the same numbers, give Joe Johnson 30 shots a game and he will average 40 a game, if you give ray allen 30 shots a game he may score 50pts a game.

believe me on this, kobe only has good number cause he is a total ball hog, im sure the lakers cannot wait for him to retire, they cant amnesty him, its too cruel, his a big part of LA.

Ron artest is gone, they will amnesty him, Gasol needs to go away, the Lakers are stuck as they have overpaid all these players, and nobody wants them.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29:05 PM »
   It was ABC 7 in Los Angeles ALL day

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
Why would Miami ever trade LeBron though?

I think Kobe will be traded from L.A. though.

then its in his best interest to do it soon cause he gonna look very human after this injury im afraid  :(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2013, 06:14:34 PM »
Why would Miami ever trade LeBron though?

I think Kobe will be traded from L.A. though.

They would not trade him, he will be a free agent in 2014!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »
There's no way Lebron is stupid enough to leave 0% state tax in Florida for 13.3% state tax in California.  The millionaires tax is going to kill California teams in attracting free agents. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »
It is highly unlikely that Lebron would ever go back to Cleveland, after the shit that Dan Gilbert said about him! Unless he sells the team! The Heat will do whatever it takes to keep Lebron there, to build on the Dynasty!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2013, 07:27:15 PM »
It is highly unlikely that Lebron would ever go back to Cleveland, after the shit that Dan Gilbert said about him! Unless he sells the team! The Heat will do whatever it takes to keep Lebron there, to build on the Dynasty!

Not True, Lebron has a lot of love for that city, Dan Gilbert will welcome him back any day, he was just very sensitive at the time, Im sure they are cool now.

If Lebron leaves the heat, its for Cleveland. I dont want to see Lebron play for more then 2 teams.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 07:45:34 PM »
I dont want to see Lebron play for more then 2 teams.
You will probably be very disappointed

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: James to Lakers?!
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 08:49:00 PM »
The reason I think Lebron would think about leaving Miami to the Lakers even if they 3peat is simply because the Miami fans suck...LA loves their basketball. Miami is a joke...

Are you fucking kidding. :o

Before they got Shaq from Orlando, the place was more than half empty for years.

Los Angeles sports fans are the biggest phonies in all of sports. ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2013, 08:50:19 PM »
Are you fucking kidding. :o

Before they got Shaq from Orlando, the place was more than half empty for years.

Los Angeles sports fans are the biggest phonies in all of sports. ::)

i used to get free tickets to the Lakers in the 90's from my football coach, this was during the Nick Van Excel and Eldon Cambell Era

place was dead , but it was at the Great Western Forum

then they built Staples and resparked interest in the Lakers in LA

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »
 ;)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
i used to get free tickets to the Lakers in the 90's from my football coach, this was during the Nick Van Excel and Eldon Cambell Era

place was dead , but it was at the Great Western Forum

then they built Staples and resparked interest in the Lakers in LA

Staples would've been empty as well if not for the deal that brought Shaq.

It was this deal along with the developing basketball skills of the rapist that renewed the interest of what could accurately be described as fair-weather fans and Hollywood phonies (except for Jack) who wouldn't know a basketball from a soccer ball.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2013, 09:18:36 PM »
  QB is almost always right.

true that. 

IMAGINE this...

Kobe back at full strength + LeBron bringing his talents to LA + Shady ass NBA gives the lakers (with the 3rd or 4th worst record) the #1 pick in the draft...

Top pick Wiggins (the next lebron) playing with lebron and kobe... dude, half the league would be lining up to play there for the minimum salary. 

And yeah, i'm saying the NBA would totally hook up the lakers with that lottery ball.  Remember Cavs winning the #1 pick so lebron would be able to play in his hometown?  Perfect hollywood story.