Author Topic: Is Angel dust the next iPod?  (Read 1736 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Is Angel dust the next iPod?
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:42:23 PM »
Looks like PJ and Aron hit it big with this one!!!

Aron Singerman = Next Steve Jobs

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Is Angel dust the next iPod?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
 :D ;D

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:07:13 PM »
Haters gonna hate.

Angels gonna dust

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 07:32:43 PM »
Yea, retarded name for a product but what do u expect from 2 juicers who announce the acquisition of a company in t-shirts standing in front of a TV in one of their living rooms.

Having said that, I wish them well. They seem like alright guys.
They didn't acquire shit. They are being used as a couple stooge front men. When the FDA tells IML to cease selling a product, they sell it under BS Labs to skirt the gov.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 07:36:22 PM »
Yea, retarded name for a product but what do u expect from 2 juicers who announce the acquisition of a company in t-shirts standing in front of a TV in one of their living rooms.

Having said that, I wish them well. They seem like alright guys.

2 geniuses more like: capable of designing the products, making them in PJs house, cleverly naming them, marketing and endorsing them and selling them for tens of millions.

Aron and PJ, soon to be on Forbes 500

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
They didn't acquire shit. They are being used as a couple stooge front men. When the FDA tells IML to cease selling a product, they sell it under BS Labs to skirt the gov.

Bingo

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 09:23:43 PM »
Looks like PJ and Aron hit it big with this one!!!

Aron Singerman = Next Steve Jobs

his approach to supplements is similar to monster energy drinks.  all he needs is for jew boy wholesalers to move his product and get it on shelves.  i don't have time to track, but i'm betting he is top 10 in industry sales within 5 yrs.  some jew will back him with your money.  :P

everyone buys pre-made and re-labeled from mid-west vitamin suppliers.  even the great gaspari is  bull shit.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 04:51:48 AM »

Exactly
I know, you don't

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 05:07:50 AM »
You guys are just haterzzzz.

PJ and Aron have already been approached by the CDC and NIH to emulate the incredibly precise biochemistry being performed at The Blackstone Laboratories PJ's Garage.

PJ and Aron already working on a post-workout supplement, yet to be named....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 05:38:09 AM »

No, Aaron and PJ bought Blackstone Labs outright from IML.  They are not frontmen or stooges.....Blackstone Labs is their company.  Rob wanted to concentrate on one brand and just gave them an offer to buy out the product, formulas, websites, and etc.  The deal had been in the works for a while because Aaron was wanting to spend more time at home with his wife and kid instead of flying all over the place for RX Muscle but his departure made the timetable step up a bit 

Even though the company is being run from PJ and Aaron's homes its really no big deal.  Truth is that 90% of all supplement companies out there are run from people's houses or some flop office.  Why spend money on an office???  Storage space and a computer with Stamps.com is all you need my friends to get going. 

They'll be fine because both Aaron and PJ are going to have a lot of support from people including myself and that's what's important

BTW, Aaron spend 1750 dollars on the letter M....so now you can go to www.blackstonelabs.com
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »

They'll be fine because both Aaron and PJ are going to have a lot of support from people including myself and that's what's important

Well in that case.................... ........................ ...

they are doomed  ;D
I know, you don't

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »
Do you ever stop lying? :)

No, Aaron and PJ bought Blackstone Labs outright from IML.  They are not frontmen or stooges.....Blackstone Labs is their company.  Rob wanted to concentrate on one brand and just gave them an offer to buy out the product, formulas, websites, and etc.  The deal had been in the works for a while because Aaron was wanting to spend more time at home with his wife and kid instead of flying all over the place for RX Muscle but his departure made the timetable step up a bit 

Even though the company is being run from PJ and Aaron's homes its really no big deal.  Truth is that 90% of all supplement companies out there are run from people's houses or some flop office.  Why spend money on an office???  Storage space and a computer with Stamps.com is all you need my friends to get going. 

BTW, Aaron spend 1750 dollars on the letter M....so now you can go to www.blackstonelabs.com