Author Topic: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed! (Cycle over-SD ROCKS!)  (Read 15635 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed! (Cycle over-SD ROCKS!)
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2006, 01:46:09 PM »
actually div this is the low down... once the prohormone ban went through and banned all the good "pro hormones/ designer steroids" like 1-1ad and 1-test, m1t etc the supplements companys had to go back into the old chemical books to find other steroid derivatives.... these are all 40+ year old steroids that werent the best ones... the best ones where already out..... so now what the supplement compansy do is take the older ones and sometimes hack off a part of the structure here or there and market it as legal... even if it is unhealthy for you like superdrol wich has been proven to b very toxic.... alos these supplement co's dont care to tell the consumer aobut how the sides are they just want there money...... its all about hte dough brotha

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2006, 06:00:15 PM »
phera plex is better than superdrol from all ive heard, no run down lethargic feeling, more mass gains.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »
phera plex is better than superdrol from all ive heard, no run down lethargic feeling, more mass gains.

Pheraplex/ergomax best legal oral androgen to come out ever. I used something similar to ergomax a while back. Better than dbol for sure..Shit is toxic as a muthafucker..made my liver and other organs hurt. Superdrol works well from what i hear...Sides are terrible.
musclegurus.com

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2006, 11:33:49 PM »
You're going to run a cycle on the strength of "Superdrol" and some supplements that you should probably be taking anyway?   ???
I don't like it.
You run Test as a base always......
ALWAYS.
DIV

people use gear so they can move two steps forward and one step back when off.....i see this "cycle" as one step forward and then two steps back when off...Just don't get it...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2006, 11:35:19 PM »
by the way banging chicks in the ass is illegal in some states also but it doesn't stop 1/2 the population from doing it...Get on some gear and stay away from shit like superdrol!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 01:55:31 AM »
actually div this is the low down... once the prohormone ban went through and banned all the good "pro hormones/ designer steroids" like 1-1ad and 1-test, m1t etc the supplements companys had to go back into the old chemical books to find other steroid derivatives.... these are all 40+ year old steroids that werent the best ones... the best ones where already out..... so now what the supplement compansy do is take the older ones and sometimes hack off a part of the structure here or there and market it as legal... even if it is unhealthy for you like superdrol wich has been proven to b very toxic.... alos these supplement co's dont care to tell the consumer aobut how the sides are they just want there money...... its all about hte dough brotha

So, basically it's a chop-shop operation?  Changing one aspect of the chemical structure and a whole new pro-hormone to market and sell.

I don't follow pro-hormones because I use the real thing.

Pheraplex/ergomax best legal oral androgen to come out ever. I used something similar to ergomax a while back. Better than dbol for sure..Shit is toxic as a muthafucker..made my liver and other organs hurt. Superdrol works well from what i hear...Sides are terrible.

GHB, why are you even bothering with pro-hormones.  Most of them seem to be half the benefits of AAS with double the sides and toxicity.

???

people use gear so they can move two steps forward and one step back when off.....i see this "cycle" as one step forward and then two steps back when off...Just don't get it...

^That's a good analogy.  At least with AAS you know what you're getting (so to speak) and can guage how a drug works on you from personal experience without the guessing games.

With improvements in PCT , hopefully that "one step back" will be reduced to half-steps....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2006, 01:44:13 PM »
yes div this is exactly what it is...
1. good hormones get banned
2. they find the less deserible ones and sell those
3. those get banned
4. they change a tiny part of chemical makeup so its technicaly not under ban anymore and sell it again

just think these people takin superdrol and the like are takin the rejects chemicals of the steroid world basically, long as the supplements co's can make a profit they dont care lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2006, 09:23:36 PM »
pheraplex is a progestin- not clinically tested (this is a steroid- a methylated oral steroid)

retain- is p-tyramine (less active version of tyramine), clary sage extract (most likely for Camp, though....), and the methylated version of beta-androstenetriol which may suppress cortisol, though only the non-methylated version has been tested and what it faound was that it increased cytokines that were suppressed by cortisol, there was no direct evidence of cortisol suppression. The non methylated version looks very promising for immune response, this is less likely to be the case with the methylated version since methylation decreases sensitivity to steroid receptor binding.

Basically the company is taking an obscure steroid that never made it to the clinical stage of testing and methylating the ester for bioavailibity (though weak) in oral consumption.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2006, 11:29:50 PM »
yes div this is exactly what it is...
1. good hormones get banned
2. they find the less deserible ones and sell those
3. those get banned
4. they change a tiny part of chemical makeup so its technicaly not under ban anymore and sell it again
just think these people takin superdrol and the like are takin the rejects chemicals of the steroid world basically, long as the supplements co's can make a profit they dont care lol

^That is EXACTLY why I would stay away from Superdrol.  Basically it's the highest risk of the rejected steroid profiles.  There is a reason it hasn't been released before.  Strictly a money-making venture for these supplement companies.

I think I'll stick to the legitimate AAS that are actually proven to be effective at a minimal risk.

At least I know what the risks are with AAS......prohormones are a gray area.

DIV

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
Will you guys list all the side effects that you've had from superdrol. I don't want to hear what you've heard from other people, only those that have used it. Thanks

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »
I will list those which aggravated me in  a most to least pattern
joint pain end of week 1 through completion
lethargy beginning of second week through completion
sleeplessness end of first week through completion
mood swings second week through completion
lower back pain beginning of third week through completion

2.5 week run, 10 mg first week, 20 mg last week and a half

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2006, 10:57:05 PM »
ledd if you would of gotten blood work done after you would of had a big suprise to lol.......... side effects you can feel are one thing but the real low down on whats it doin to your body is in bloodwork and its toxicity to you

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 09:57:53 AM »
ledd if you would of gotten blood work done after you would of had a big suprise to lol.......... side effects you can feel are one thing but the real low down on whats it doin to your body is in bloodwork and its toxicity to you
I really wish I would have done that.  I had been thinking of doing another cycle the right way with liver protection and pct but after reading all the negative things on this product I have decided that I was a moron for taking the risk that I did.  The next time I insert something to boost testosterone it will be the real stuff with a real plan of action.

P.S.
Something I should have added in my post with the sides was that I got what I considered great gains, and I kept most of them.  However, I did this cycle from late July to mid August and I havent started progressing again until just this month.  I think this stuff really messed with my blood.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2006, 06:05:37 PM »
ledd i thin i read in another post on superdrol by you that you didnt have a pct or a proper one... this is also the reason your growth didnt continue till now... always use nolva and hcg

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »
Superdrol has been completely discontinued now.   Straight from the man behind the labs himself.  Pheraplex is the equivilent substitute, but completely more anabolic.  It is like methyltest + cheque drops together.
They have a new product to be revealed in the next month or two.  Strictly a strength based compound akin to halotestin that would only be used BBing wise for hardness when in the low BF digits.

Make no mistake, these are NOT prohormones, no matter what is told to you.  These are completely pure steroids that never made it to clinical trials.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2006, 01:40:43 AM »
They have a new product to be revealed in the next month or two.  Strictly a strength based compound akin to halotestin that would only be used BBing wise for hardness when in the low BF digits.

I'm skeptical that they will get away with releasing any Fluoxymesterone pre-cursor without it getting flagged and discontinued by the Feds eventually. 

Halo is STRONG.

Stronger than any androgen I've used.  Keep me posted, because I'm skeptical.

DIV

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2006, 09:14:55 AM »
This is not a precursor.

This is just as Superdrol was and Pheraplex is, a steroid that never made it to the testing stages for FDA approval years ago.  This company is doing nothing but dusting off old steroid profiles that are available through China pharmacitical suppliers.  Not a prohormone at all.

Which is good and bad depending on how you look at it.  If these roids were not worthy enough to even make it to the clinical stage back in the 60's when most hormone work was being accepted and explored, makes you wonder what is going to happen to the casual user six months down the road.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2006, 09:54:08 AM »
Which is good and bad depending on how you look at it.  If these roids were not worthy enough to even make it to the clinical stage back in the 60's when most hormone work was being accepted and explored, makes you wonder what is going to happen to the casual user six months down the road.

I'm not too worried about the casual user but the guys who take the "more & longer" is better approach. They're the ones who are going to screw themselves up big time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2006, 01:44:07 AM »
If these roids were not worthy enough to even make it to the clinical stage back in the 60's when most hormone work was being accepted and explored, makes you wonder what is going to happen to the casual user six months down the road.

Exactly..........read in to that what you will.

I'm not too worried about the casual user but the guys who take the "more & longer" is better approach. They're the ones who are going to screw themselves up big time.

Exactly.  Everyone wants everything "more & faster" until they it's too late and they have some type of internal damage.

That's life.  Everyone makes choices.  You have to live with it (or die with it).

DIV