Author Topic: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed! (Cycle over-SD ROCKS!)  (Read 15586 times)

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed! (Cycle over-SD ROCKS!)
« on: December 22, 2005, 06:55:41 AM »
OK, I am going to start my 3 week Superdrol cycle very soon. Please comment on the following plan.
ON-Cycle:
Superdrol- 10/20/20
Perfect Cycle
Policosinol
Hawthorn Berry
Red Yeast Rice
Fish Oils
CoQ10
Multivitamin
PCT:
Nolva
Rebound XT
AX Retain
Fenugreek
1.5 Gallons of water per day.
Minimum 3000 calorie intake
Workout heavy and hard!
Opinions/Suggestions?

VallhallaOrBust2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 07:38:52 AM »
Suggestions?  Assuming that you are ready to do this, do it right!

Add 10-12 weeks of test and run HCG during cycle:

Test E or Test C 250 mg mon/thur weeks 1-10
300 IU HCG along with each Test shot weeks 2-11 (otherwise if doing the HCG separately, then sub-q the day before (i.e. Sunday/Wednesday))
Arimidex .5 mg EOD weeks 1-11
Superdrol 20 mg daily weeks 10-12
Nolvadex 40 mg (60 mg if using liquid Tamoxifen Citrate) ED week 13
Nolvadex 20 mg (30 mg if using liquid Tamoxifen Citrate) ED weeks 14 - 18

Otherwise (if you are impatient and looking for a jump start) you could alternatively use the Superdrol for 3 weeks at the start, but the approach listed above is better in the long run since you are able to keep running strong right up to PCT.  The sups you have listed you look good (although I wouldn't bother with Rebound XT or AX Retain). 

Are you sure that 3,000 calories is enough?  What are your stats?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 11:47:57 AM »
Opinions/Suggestions?

You're going to run a cycle on the strength of "Superdrol" and some supplements that you should probably be taking anyway?   ???

I don't like it.

You run Test as a base always......

ALWAYS.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 12:02:33 PM »
Sorry, guys...Sticking with Superdrol right now. Not going to do Test. So, assuming this, any other ideas?

3000 is the minimum intake. I am 6'2 and currently 200 lbs....32 years old....

VallhallaOrBust2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 12:42:56 PM »
Sorry, guys...Sticking with Superdrol right now. Not going to do Test. So, assuming this, any other ideas?

3000 is the minimum intake. I am 6'2 and currently 200 lbs....32 years old....

Other ideas?  Sure -- stay natural.  3 weeks of Superdrol at 20 mg ED will likely get you 6-8 pounds, but will shutdown your HPTA.  This will take approximately 6 weeks to get going again, during which time you will gain nothing and probably lose a pound or two.  So in the end, you will have gained approximately 6 pounds in 9 weeks. 

At 6'2, 200 lbs. you should (easily) be able to gain 9-12 lbs. naturally in 9 weeks, so using Superdrol will set you *back* 3 - 6 lbs.  In addition, Superdrol is a rather harsh oral.  It will destroy your lipid profile and stress your liver.  It is much more dangerous than testosterone (although it was legal, ironically enough).

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 02:08:47 PM »
Unfortunately, I have not been able to gain 10-12 pounds naturally. Most that do a 3 week cycle say around 10-14 pounds of gains. Also, with the supps listed, wouldn't the liver be fine? 20MG is not a very high dosage from what I have read. Some are going up to 40MG/day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 03:52:09 PM »
Other ideas?  Sure -- stay natural.  3 weeks of Superdrol at 20 mg ED will likely get you 6-8 pounds, but will shutdown your HPTA.  This will take approximately 6 weeks to get going again, during which time you will gain nothing and probably lose a pound or two.  So in the end, you will have gained approximately 6 pounds in 9 weeks. 

At 6'2, 200 lbs. you should (easily) be able to gain 9-12 lbs. naturally in 9 weeks, so using Superdrol will set you *back* 3 - 6 lbs.  In addition, Superdrol is a rather harsh oral.  It will destroy your lipid profile and stress your liver.  It is much more dangerous than testosterone (although it was legal, ironically enough).

^That's what I'm saying.  The risk/reward quotient is negligible here.

He's getting all the bad sides, without a fraction of the benefit of AAS.

A complete waste, IMO.

I don't sanction this cycle.

DIV

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 04:09:23 PM »
So, are you against SD completely as a stand alone supplement? If so, why is there such great hype about it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 04:13:40 PM »
So, are you against SD completely as a stand alone supplement? If so, why is there such great hype about it?

Because it's a prohormone that they are hyping as being close to the real thing.

Fu.ck that......

Just use AAS or don't.

Prohormones are a waste of $$$$$$$

DIV

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2005, 04:25:43 PM »
Look, the proposed cycle you listed is fine..

Even I'm technically a "noob" and I know this, to suggest that you could gain 6-9 pounds naturally in a 8 week period is ludicrus, whoever suggested that doesn't even lift weights. It's like he picked up a muscle magazine and he's reading an advertisement. That is literally the dumbest comment I have ever fucking heard.

6-9 pounds naturally in 8 weeks? Are u fucking retarded? Those numbers would only be worthwhile if it was mostly muscle, apply that logic to a whole year, much less a few, all of a sudden a natural athlete could gain 40 pounds in 2 years. A natural bodybuilder would get lucky to gain 5 SOLID FUCKIGN POUNDS IN 12 MONTHS!

So anyway, ignoring the idiot that suggested that..

if you don't want to run test as a base, you don't have to. Do a proper PCT so your test returns to it's normal level, dont listen to these jackasses, I guarantee half aren't even your size.

EDIT: I'm proposing running my own Superdrol cycle myself. You might want to extend the length, there's no point in stopping after a 3-4 week period if you're still making gains, don't exceed 10 weeks but see how your body responds and try to continue growing. You don't neccessarily NEED all the hawthorne berry and various supplements for liver care, that could be a waste. Just make sure that you take some basic liver protectives and you'll be fine, remember to do PCT.

-rufjunk

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 04:35:20 PM »
Because it's a prohormone that they are hyping as being close to the real thing.

Fu.ck that......

Just use AAS or don't.

Prohormones are a waste of $$$$$$$

DIV

Superdrol isn't a prohormone....It doesn't need to convert to a parent hormone to be active...superdrol is in fact a steriod...The chemical name is methasteron..Methasteron was in fact studied by a pharmaceutical firm many years ago..However, its safety profile sucked...That's why it wasn't bought to market and sold as a steriod like anavar or winstrol.
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 04:56:33 PM »
Superdrol isn't a prohormone....It doesn't need to convert to a parent hormone to be active...superdrol is in fact a steriod...The chemical name is methasteron..Methasteron was in fact studied by a pharmaceutical firm many years ago..However, its safety profile sucked...That's why it wasn't bought to market and sold as a steriod like anavar or winstrol.

hmmmm........I stand corrected then.

Methasteron........never heard of it.

What is its chemical structure most closely related to?

DIV

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2005, 05:11:09 PM »
hmmmm........I stand corrected then.

Methasteron........never heard of it.

What is its chemical structure most closely related to?

DIV

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2609

Well there's some info on the chemical structure of methasteron...
musclegurus.com

VallhallaOrBust2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 09:16:31 AM »
Look, the proposed cycle you listed is fine..

Even I'm technically a "noob" and I know this, to suggest that you could gain 6-9 pounds naturally in a 8 week period is ludicrus, whoever suggested that doesn't even lift weights. It's like he picked up a muscle magazine and he's reading an advertisement. That is literally the dumbest comment I have ever fucking heard.

6-9 pounds naturally in 8 weeks? Are u fucking retarded? Those numbers would only be worthwhile if it was mostly muscle, apply that logic to a whole year, much less a few, all of a sudden a natural athlete could gain 40 pounds in 2 years. A natural bodybuilder would get lucky to gain 5 SOLID FUCKIGN POUNDS IN 12 MONTHS!

So anyway, ignoring the idiot that suggested that..

if you don't want to run test as a base, you don't have to. Do a proper PCT so your test returns to it's normal level, dont listen to these jackasses, I guarantee half aren't even your size.

EDIT: I'm proposing running my own Superdrol cycle myself. You might want to extend the length, there's no point in stopping after a 3-4 week period if you're still making gains, don't exceed 10 weeks but see how your body responds and try to continue growing. You don't neccessarily NEED all the hawthorne berry and various supplements for liver care, that could be a waste. Just make sure that you take some basic liver protectives and you'll be fine, remember to do PCT.

-rufjunk

Almost no one gets any further gains after the first 3 weeks on Superdrol -- read all the cycle logs.  Furthermore, 20 mgs. seems to be the best dose as going above this only increases side-effects for most people.  I ran the cycle I listed above and gained over 20 lbs. of muscle (5'10" 194 to 218 lbs at 35 years old).  The Superdrol gave a nice kick at the end and added an additional 5 lbs. (although I ramped up the calories at the same time, so it could have been the test -- who knows).

Personally, even at 35 yrs. old w/ diminished test levels, I had no problem adding nearly a pound of week of muscle -- until I got to 3 lbs. per inch of height at approx. 10% bodyfat.  Maybe my genetics are just that good -- who knows.  Diet is really key though -- that much I know.

Currently at 230 lbs. I have no doubt that I will hit 250 lbs. at 12% or so bodyfat -- up from 194 lbs. at 8% in *one* year.  Naturally, no, but at this point in my life I am done with being a natural.  Good luck guys.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 04:43:28 PM »
Well, for the few guys that did not endorse this cycle, you guys suck! I just fnished my cycle today and have gained 21 pounds on SD. Major strength gains as well. Side effects were tolerable. Most noticable was the lower back pain. PCT starts tomorrow.....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Superdrol cycle with PCT..Opinons needed! (Cycle over-SD ROCKS!)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 11:08:03 PM »
OK, I am going to start my 3 week Superdrol cycle very soon. Please comment on the following plan.
ON-Cycle:
Superdrol- 10/20/20
Perfect Cycle
Policosinol
Hawthorn Berry
Red Yeast Rice
Fish Oils
CoQ10
Multivitamin
PCT:
Nolva
Rebound XT
AX Retain
Fenugreek
1.5 Gallons of water per day.
Minimum 3000 calorie intake
Workout heavy and hard!
Opinions/Suggestions?

How much did you spend on all that?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 05:09:17 AM »
Well, for the few guys that did not endorse this cycle, you guys suck! I just fnished my cycle today and have gained 21 pounds on SD. Major strength gains as well. Side effects were tolerable. Most noticable was the lower back pain. PCT starts tomorrow.....

Of that 21lbs, you will probably keep 10-12 if you are lucky......but my hunch says after the waterweight drops you will probably only retain maybe 5-7lbs of lean mass.

If that's what you wanted out of it, fine..........but that's not sufficient for me....

DIV

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »

I'm not judging your decision to use that pro-steroid but why did you choose that over a real cycle?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 07:23:42 AM »
I still want to know how much this guy spent on all that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 09:23:09 AM »
I still want to know how much this guy spent on all that.

A few hundred shakes.........

Too much for me.   ::)

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
A few hundred shakes.........
Too much for me.   ::)
DIV
You're probably right...but it's way more then I'm willing to spend.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 12:02:54 PM »
superdrol is pure garbage. I only did 30 mg for 3 days before i stopped.  Never have i experienced som many sides from a compund, including anadrol.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 02:31:07 PM »
i think the reason they are so into it is

1. fear of needles
2. its legal to get

bottom line...... and all gain 20 pounds in 3 weeks... some of wich you will lose and have a ton of sides etc etc

as apposed to real stuff (cheaper in long run) better keepable gains and a sex drive of a maniac

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »
I am "into it" because it works...Sides were not that frickin bad. Gains were incredible...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 04:37:47 PM »
I am "into it" because it works...Sides were not that frickin bad. Gains were incredible...

Mixed reviews at best on here about SuperDrol.

If it was rejected by a Pharmaceutical company due to safety concerns I have my doubts as to how legit this compound is.

If it's so good why do I rarely hear about it from vets?

Fina isn't even on the market and it's probably in the top 3 AAS on the black market.  Word gets out if the product is legit.

I haven't heard anything about Superdrol except this one thread.

That to me means that it's not anything special.

DIV