Author Topic: Congrats to Andy Murray Great Britain on breaking the Wimbledon curse!  (Read 1445 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I'm a big tennis fan and have watched Wimbledon every year just since I was 17. I've seen Tim Henman make a career of failing in Wimbledon and Murray get close and finally break through. It's good to see a Brit finally get one. Great Player that Murray.

8) 8) 8)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
I'm a big tennis fan and have watched Wimbledon every year just since I was 17. I've seen Tim Henman make a career of failing in Wimbledon and Murray get close and finally break through. It's good to see a Brit finally get one. Great Player that Murray.

8) 8) 8)

Great match. I kept feeling Djokovic was going to come back like always. Glad to see Murray win it for his local fans.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I'm a big tennis fan and have watched Wimbledon every year just since I was 17. I've seen Tim Henman make a career of failing in Wimbledon and Murray get close and finally break through. It's good to see a Scot finally get one. Great Player that Murray.

8) 8) 8)

fixed
T

uk-lion

• Getbig II
got fucking boring every year hearing is a brit gonna finally win wimbledon, year after fucking year,  a brit would of won years ago if the lawn tennis association were not such a bunch of elitist girls, only little rich kids can play tennis, no kid off a council estate ever got the chance coz its too fucking expensive and they just wouldnt be accepted.
tennis is only popular here during wimbledon, then one gives a fuck about it coz the footie is on.

glad he's won it though at least it puts an end to the is a brit gonna win bollocks we had every fucking year

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
ANDY MURRAY IS FROM SCOTLAND
"

ukjeff

ANDY MURRAY IS FROM SCOTLAND
psst Scotland is part of Britain.
Well , its is now hes won.
The headlines would have read "Scot blows it again" if he had lost.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
I'm not a huge tennis fan, but I do watch the grand slams (Aus,French,Wimb,US)

fucking wikipedia banned me yesterday because i kept adding to Marion Bartoli's page:  she has a big, sexy ass and a stinky pussy

tell me that shit ain't true...wikipedia is gayer than a case of diet dr peppers
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i haven't watched tennis since agassi/sampras.

what did i miss?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Twink Sport.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
I found the match to be pretty competitive despite Murray winning in straight sets.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
A couch potato SSDI collecting negro obsessing over a white man's sport.  LOL......