Author Topic: for sale: one slightly used 'ukjeff'  (Read 11091 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
for sale: one slightly used 'ukjeff'
« on: July 07, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »

this poor old guy. i wonder how lonely and shut in he must be. in between hitting the report to moderator button he seems to have developed a rather bizzare infatuation with me.

I have my suspicions that no one is actually the fat guy in the pic rather than the big and ripped pics he has posted since.
Reason being that he was in full flow argue mode until I posted that old pic, he then threatened me saying he was going to "make my day a whole lot worse"
Then what happens, he goes away fuming and has time to think, he concludes that he doesn't want that pic on the forum any longer than it has to be, so rather than argue he comes back with some half baked story about "letting me off".
I think that fat photo is him and he managed to ride out the storm and has posted fake pics since.

just a theory
Has he sent you any recent pics?

hahahaha hoooooooly fuck Bethany, you old queen, it's really starting to get creepy when you send people pm's like this.

how far in your head am I right now? in a way, in as much a perverse pleasure its been watching you unravel, it somewhat sickens me that another human being can be so easily manipulated into laying every ounce of what little manhood he has at my feet. this behaviour is pure Beta. you answer to me like one. you pander to me like one. you allow me to manipulate you like one. when I snap my fingers you jump. just like how it should be. just like I have trained you to do.

i understand it hurts bro. being mocked, kicked around, violated and ridiculed to fuck and beyond by the god-like bad genetically superior being who now addresses you. but I own you now, son. all of you. lock stock and barrel. all 50 years of your worthless ass. if we were in prison I could make a ton of money off you.

welcome to my Thunderdome, bitch.
b

ukjeff

Re: for sale: one slightly used 'ukjeff'
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:35:28 PM »
lol, no denial?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »
this poor old guy. i wonder how lonely and shut in he must be. in between hitting the report to moderator button he seems to have developed a rather bizzare infatuation with me.

hahahaha hoooooooly fuck Bethany, you old queen, it's really starting to get creepy when you send people pm's like this.

how far in your head am I right now? in a way, in as much a perverse pleasure its been watching you unravel, it somewhat sickens me that another human being can be so easily manipulated into laying every ounce of what little manhood he has at my feet. this behaviour is pure Beta. you answer to me like one. you pander to me like one. you allow me to manipulate you like one. when I snap my fingers you jump. just like how it should be. just like I have trained you to do.

i understand it hurts bro. being mocked, kicked around, violated and ridiculed to fuck and beyond by the god-like bad genetically superior being who now addresses you. but I own you now, son. all of you. lock stock and barrel. all 50 years of your worthless ass. if we were in prison I could make a ton of money off you.

welcome to my Thunderdome, bitch.
Meltdown. A $20 meltdown.

ukjeff

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 01:38:44 PM »
when I snap my fingers you jump. just like how it should be. just like I have trained you to do.
Yet here you are starting threads about me?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
Yet here you are starting threads about me?
The ultimate sign of renting brain space.

ukjeff

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »

lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 01:42:45 PM »

lol
How do you get cellulite on your stomach?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 01:45:36 PM »
Great thread title. lol

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »
So no one is that fat toad after all.. Makes sense judging by his name.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
the first poster.

less than one minute after the thread goes up.

jump boy, jump.

denial? deny what? the pandemic ramblings of a deluded old man I could give a fuck less about except to make look like the weak subordinate he's subjected himself to be to me?

I don't answer to you, boy. you answer to me. gal has seen my pics. he's free to comment as he wishes. people have met me from real life- somewhere you don't exist to me- on this board. I have actually cultivated a valued friendship thru this message board with xfactor. we vacation together. we hang out in real life. a world that apparently escapes you, you pathetic human. I shudder I share the same species as something like you.

you see, I am every bit of everything I say I am and claim to be. it's difficult for you to accept someone can be this Perfect to you. in comparison to you. what little room for comparison there is however. I cringe to lower myself to such an evaluation.

I ask the mods to keep this thread in the G and O and not move it. this fool has stalked me for the better part of 3 weeks now. it's time he learned a lesson and his place here. beneath my feet.

you should apologize to me bro. I am a forgiving god. I will show you mercy. not that I have taken much effort in making you look unstable and foolish. you've done quite the exceptional job at that all by yourself.

you should put as much time and focus into bettering that broomstick you call a 'physique'.

feel free to pm gal or I for personal online training.

cheers.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 01:53:03 PM »
where's the national geographic pics ???

i believe that it was some kind of "before" and "after" gig

ukjeff

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »
the first poster.

less than one minute after the thread goes up.

jump boy, jump.

denial? deny what? the pandemic ramblings of a deluded old man I could give a fuck less about except to make look like the weak subordinate he's subjected himself to be to me?

I don't answer to you, boy. you answer to me. gal has seen my pics. he's free to comment as he wishes. people have met me from real life- somewhere you don't exist to me- on this board. I have actually cultivated a valued friendship thru this message board with xfactor. we vacation together. we hang out in real life. a world that apparently escapes you, you fucking loser.

you see, I am every bit of everything I say I am and claim to be. it's difficult for you to accept someone can be this Perfect to you. in comparison to you. what little room for comparison there is however. I shudder to lower myself to such an evaluation.

I ask the mods to keep this thread in the G and O and not move it. this fool has stalked me for the better part of 3 weeks now. it's time he learned a lesson and his place here. beneath my feet.

you should apologize to me bro. I am a forgiving god. I will show you mercy. not that I have taken much effort in making you look unstable and foolish. you've done quite the exceptional job at that all by yourself.

you should put as much time and focus into bettering that broomstick you call a 'physique'.

feel free to pm gal or I for personal online training.

cheers.

Hhahah...how many meltdowns are you going to have?
I was trolling the threads about the book, I know Gal, we have a history, he's a good guy, he knew I was just trolling.
Get over yourself you loony.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2013, 01:54:45 PM »
Why do guys have to write chapters for posts?  

ukjeff

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
Irony is no one isn't even writing the book, Gals doing it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
where's the national geographic pics ???

i believe that it was some kind of "before" and "after" gig

his name was Ethan B I believe. I think he actually threatened civil litigation over the thread.

ukbeth really doing a top shelf job of looking the stooge here with his angle. lol
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 01:57:02 PM »
Why do guys have to write chapters for posts?  

Anything more then a paragraph, is a meltdown.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 01:58:55 PM »
Wait....who's the fat guy w/ the tiger poster?

ukjeff

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
his name was Ethan B I believe. I think he actually threatened civil litigation over the thread.

ukbeth really doing a top shelf job of looking the stooge here with his angle. lol

Hey, I just posted a thread with you getting your ass handed to you, I have no idea if its you or not for sure, the thread does leave a few doubts though.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
ah look at this. a reunion of the butthurt and mocked.

such a gathering of support for each other.

this must be like some beta code.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »

Its your thread mate.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »
'they flock together like the salmon of capistrano'

:D
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 02:02:15 PM »

Who are you talking about? Certainly not me. I have no shame my friend. I get a wood everytime my name is mentioned here. Good or bad. I have a few people that I am loyal to. Thats it.

ukjeff

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 02:03:05 PM »
'they flock together like the salmon of capistrano'

:D

Ooops...hes back to smilies again guys, book must be nearly finished.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 02:04:05 PM »

brutal

maybe ugayjizz is really fatpanda in disguise

seeing as it was fatpanda who kept posting those pics up claiming that it was you

ukjeff

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 02:06:32 PM »
brutal

maybe ugayjizz is really fatpanda in disguise

seeing as it was fatpanda who kept posting those pics up claiming that it was you

ahhh... you got me...busted.   ;D