Author Topic: for sale: one slightly used 'ukjeff'  (Read 11075 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: for sale: one slightly used 'ukjeff'
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »
How do you get cellulite on your stomach?

Food....it ain't no thing....trust me LOL.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 02:07:06 PM »
brutal

maybe ugayjizz is really fatpanda in disguise

seeing as it was fatpanda who kept posting those pics up claiming that it was you

damn.

that's a thought. would make his infatuation make sense.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
damn.

that's a thought. would make his infatuation make sense.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 02:17:09 PM »

lol dude your a fucking weirdo. you know that, right? lol hahahaha holy shit.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »

lol dude your a fucking weirdo. you know that, right? lol hahahaha holy shit.

I knew that would go over your head.  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »
I knew that would go over your head.  ;)

the fact that your a weirdo? no that hasn't escaped me at all.

youve actually done well to encapsulate the fact over the spam of your ungluing/ meltdown.

congrats on your commitment to excellence in that regard.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2013, 02:25:30 PM »
I have actually cultivated a valued friendship thru this message board with xfactor. we vacation together. we hang out in real life.

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2013, 02:26:19 PM »
the fact that your a weirdo? no that hasn't escaped me at all.

youve actually done well to encapsulate the fact over the spam of your ungluing/ meltdown.

congrats on your commitment to excellence in that regard.

Still not got it yet?
Nope, you probably wont, maybe you are just too clever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2013, 02:27:06 PM »

Lol! I thought the same thing. You cant toss shit out there like that.  8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2013, 02:29:55 PM »
 ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »

lol you'll forgive me if I don't take to heart if the boards two biggest bottoms question my sexuality.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »
lol you'll forgive me if I don't take to heart if the boards two biggest bottoms question my sexuality.

A one liner?
Come on, you're supposed to be an author.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2013, 02:53:29 PM »
lol, no denial?

You just seem rely angry lately n. up the carbs.

ukjeff

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »

You just seem rely angry lately n. up the carbs.
Angry?
Lol..this is the getbig gladiatorial arena.

Angry...........hahahaha ha

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2013, 03:00:17 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2013, 07:34:59 PM »
an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me.

galeniko/ no one approved
b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2013, 08:52:00 PM »
Im still here,  but too lazy to post as I usually use my iPad while creeping.

I don't know who you are ukjeff but you dont seem that smart. No one is a jacked beast, the whole let's post a fake pic of him is a sad act of desperation. I've already told you guys and he has posted a photo.

ukjeff

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2013, 02:19:24 AM »
an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me.

galeniko/ no one approved
Thanks for the offer, I may compete again at some point but having gotten a little older and wiser Im having trouble getting my head around getting onstage to stand in front of a load of aging schmoes who have never lifted a weight in their lives having the say if I fit into their current criteria.
For the record I have never used a diuretic in my life, the photo I posted was taken a day before a show I came down from 210 to 200 in a week to make the light heavy class, again without diuretics.
I know what Galeniko looks like , I however havent seen your recent pics, I know you dont want to post one and thats fine, but at the moment you havent really backed up your words with evidence.
I have enough of your knowledge from the other thread if I chose to follow your methods so one on one tuition wouldnt be required.
Again, I nothing I have written about you on this forum has ever been personal, I joined in Gals thread for a bit of fun and you took the bait, thats why I kept on at you, most here just ignore me when I try and bait them.
No hard feelings.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2013, 02:29:06 AM »
it makes me wonder how much of a social life and/or career or family obligations one must have if a bunch of grown men have all this free time to spend this much time and effort on bashing each other on the internet. one of the greatest mysteries of the internet forums i have never solved  ;D

i barely find the time to lurk, let alone post  ;D

carry on

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2013, 09:58:12 AM »
Who are you talking about? Certainly not me. I have no shame my friend. I get a wood everytime my name is mentioned here. Good or bad. I have a few people that I am loyal to. Thats it.

you might be THE most out of place poster Ive seen on this sight in 5 years. Suckmymuscle fit in here better than you....you look like an alchoholic, skinny fat diabetic who bathed in high fructose corn syrup his whole life.
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 10:00:34 AM »
you might be THE most out of place poster Ive seen on this sight in 5 years. Suckmymuscle fit in here better than you....you look like an alchoholic, skinny fat diabetic who bathed in high fructose corn syrup his whole life.

uuummmmmm - you aint looking so hot yourself slim. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2013, 10:02:30 AM »
You done fucked up. Clearly you are a gimmick. Time to scratch "Flinestones", and go back to the drawing board.

Eureka!!!! Flinstones has made me see the light! I am a counter-puncher.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2013, 10:14:11 AM »
it makes me wonder how much of a social life and/or career or family obligations one must have if a bunch of grown men have all this free time to spend this much time and effort on bashing each other on the internet. one of the greatest mysteries of the internet forums i have never solved  ;D

i barely find the time to lurk, let alone post  ;D

carry on

Seriousness bid'ness.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2013, 10:50:20 AM »
From what I've seen both uk and no one are jacked dudes.

...but for the record no ones dog is better looking then him ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2013, 11:03:03 AM »

wtf?

:D
b