Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 357380 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2150 on: September 02, 2013, 02:23:49 PM »
News flash! Power lifting rules require that you actually have to lift the weight up from your chest in the bench press and not just the last couple inches at the top of the press after two guys had it off to you. I like that Hammer Strength bench press. This is what I mostly use for flat bench presses too. No fear of dropping the weight on your neck and choking.

Here is a video to show you how you are supposed to preform a bench press.

i dont know this guy is benching to his stomach

all ego zero pecs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2151 on: September 02, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »
Cswol delivers

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2152 on: September 02, 2013, 02:32:35 PM »

ukjeff

« Reply #2153 on: September 02, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
Cswol delivers
.....a baby in a month by the look of him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2154 on: September 02, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »
i dont know this guy is benching to his stomach

all ego zero pecs

Don't know what video you're viewing, but in the one I posted it looks like he's benching to his chest to me, albeit the bottom of the pecs. Is there something wrong with this? I line up the bar with my nipples which are near the bottom of my pecs. It works for me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2155 on: September 02, 2013, 02:38:04 PM »
Don't know what video you're viewing, but in the one I posted it looks like he's benching to his chest to me, albeit the bottom of the pecs. Is there something wrong with this? I line up the bar with my nipples which are near the bottom of my pecs. It works for me.
the bottom of his pecs is 4" higher you senile bastard

(sorry, roid rage)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2156 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
I dont care about the 1/2 reps how many people around here can even unlock the elbows with that weight? Go Cswole!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2157 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
Like I said, 180lbs max.

Do you guys still think this is a 200lbs+ competitor?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2158 on: September 02, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
he's 20 % plus still no problem

and yet he only has 10 lb to lose according to him

delusional

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2159 on: September 02, 2013, 02:57:34 PM »
I dont care about the 1/2 reps how many people around here can even unlock the elbows with that weight? Go Cswole!

I certainly can.

Not sure I feel the need to brag about it or post video of it though.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2160 on: September 02, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
look at the size of his gut when he is done unlocking his arms a bit

proper darts player build

195 lb max on stage

not that he will get there of course

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: September 02, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »

Good point. Remember though it was Cswol who alluded to his being a power lifter. That lift wouldn't pass muster and you know it.

Don't get me wrong. Cswol probably has good intentions and I wish him success in what he is striving to achieve. Just by doing something to reach his goals, he's a lot more proactive then some of us. What sets me off about him is his need to overstate and to fabricate. Who knows, maybe that's what it takes for him to motivate himself.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #2162 on: September 02, 2013, 03:17:42 PM »
no scrubs, thats how you got your name, by scrubbing your blood and shit stained underwear after a power hour with gee38!

You`re just lashing out because you know I`m right about what you really meant.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2163 on: September 02, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »
loved the feet up legs apart receiving position at the end,no homo ;D

so to how much weight on real bench does this translate, i think i done shoulders on a machine of same make today, and could kinda lift more than i could in a smith rack, quite some difference but cant tell to how much it amounts.

btw,rom looked ok.

I don't know about other folks, but these machines give me the confidence to lift much more then I do using conventional equipment. No way would I ever do seated overhead presses with 230 lbs. using a regular bar bell and plates, but I have done so in the past using a unilateral Hammer Strength machine.

Benches aren't my strong suit, but I know I have used more weight on this equipment then I have on the regular flat bench. Other pluses are that one does not need a spot when using these machines and each side is worked independently. The negative is the same as it is with all assisted movements, in that you don't use all the muscle fibers, because there is no need to worry about balance.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2164 on: September 02, 2013, 03:55:35 PM »
loved the feet up legs apart receiving position at the end,no homo ;D

so to how much weight on real bench does this translate, i think i done shoulders on a machine of same make today, and could kinda lift more than i could in a smith rack, quite some difference but cant tell to how much it amounts.

btw,rom looked ok.

It translates into benching 225 for 50 reps apparently.

They have one of those at golds Venice, I did it a few times for 6-8 reps with a pause on the chest with 6 plates a side.. No comparison to free weights , much easier than say the hammer incline machine. Lol no that rom is pitiful.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2165 on: September 02, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »
Cswol is a real dude. Puts himself out there. I respect that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2166 on: September 02, 2013, 05:04:59 PM »
:D Until you post a video of you pressing 10 plates stick to sucking dick!

Hey moron...you did 5 plates.  Love the 'psyching up'....i wanted to start singing "Domo Arragoto Mr. Roboto"

Actually more like.....SPROCKETS!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2167 on: September 02, 2013, 05:11:02 PM »
You fuckers who weigh 240 and below your range of motion is gona be larger because you don't have the mass size and density if a all the way big dude, that's why you suckers talk so much shit bc you have range of motion of a 180 lb no size muthafucka

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2168 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »
You fuckers who weigh 240 and below your range of motion is gona be larger because you don't have the mass size and density if a all the way big dude, that's why you suckers talk so much shit bc you have range of motion of a 180 lb no size muthafucka
tommy kono illustrated and adimired in his book "weightlifting olympic style" the amazing flexibility and flexability of one of the most massive and fattest weightlifters of all time

size does not mean you cant have amazing rom

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: September 02, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
Has Cswol ever competed in any contest?

competes in hot dog eating

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2170 on: September 02, 2013, 05:55:46 PM »

HA HA HA....OMG....what a pathetic attempt at an excuse.  Keep thinking its because we have no size that we tell you the things we do.  Hell, even on your best day Goodrum would own you in a show

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2171 on: September 02, 2013, 06:38:38 PM »
HA HA HA....OMG....what a pathetic attempt at an excuse.  Keep thinking its because we have no size that we tell you the things we do.  Hell, even on your best day Goodrum would own you in a show
I dunno man, I'm still about 275 and then bar touches my chest during bench, my hammies hit my calves during squats and the barbell comes down to my chin during military press.
Cswol has the secrets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: September 02, 2013, 06:59:45 PM »
thats cuz you have short ass stubz for limbs

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2173 on: September 02, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
I dunno man, I'm still about 275 and then bar touches my chest during bench, my hammies hit my calves during squats and the barbell comes down to my chin during military press.
Cswol has the secrets.

Seriously, and when I was a fat, bloated bag of shit like cswol my rom was shorter on bench.. Which .. Drumroll... Makes it easier. And that c-cup Gyno hes sporting must cut inches off his ROM.

Hey, tits McGee how about this! We can do a contest, most reps on incline bench lets say, you need to touch your chest and lockout , how about who can incline the most reps with 315? You can take five anadrol and a bucket of KFC pre workout if you want. Whoever loses has to ask Ron to give them a "soft as Cotton" user tag for a month.

Talk about motivation, you can totally " size down " a tiny twink like me, right? You CAN incline 315 for reps right, given how much you run your mouth about how strong you are?

We can do squats for reps with 500 instead if you'd rather show off your massive leg strength? Just have to go below parallel, should be a cakewalk for you, right? That's barely double your massive body weight

johnthegreat687

« Reply #2174 on: September 02, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
cswole is 40 and still sleeps on a mattress on the floor like a university teenager? He tells stories about making money and being "the man" yet appears to not work and not have money and just has a loud mouth with an awful physique. Didnt he say he was going to compete at the weight he is at now yet still has a minimum of 20% bodyfat?  I dont understand why he keeps yapping when what he said he is going to do is clearly impossible. Help me out here