Author Topic: MMA fighter KO'd at a gas station  (Read 12356 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: MMA fighter KO'd at a gas station
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 09:00:46 AM »

The Truth  ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »

The Brochure - The Recipient.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
Hence..

The Truth, The Recipient and The Brochure.  >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2013, 09:06:30 AM »
If you are outnumbered, walk away

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2013, 10:30:20 AM »
If you are outnumbered, walk away

what about if you are outnumbered by shizzo and dj181  ???
T

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2013, 10:31:09 AM »
Not outnumbered, if you're an army of one  ;D

The Idol

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2013, 10:55:46 AM »

The Brochure - The Recipient.  ;D
More ranting from the white trash G_Tard. He's next out the door behind the counterfeit negro Benny B.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »
If you are outnumbered, walkrun away

fixed

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 02:28:21 PM »
Im from the Bronx and studied different martial arts for 20 years, I can hold my own w most.   Just always avoided these type of situations and always steered clear of the animals.  Nothing ever good happens in the prescense of ghetto filth and slime like this.  

::) ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
 :D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
::) ::)

Oh great - another stalking gimmick

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »
Oh great - another stalking gimmick
Stalking? Even though you have 110,000 posts I don't recall quoting are conversing with you before.

You must realize that when you post all day nonstop that people will take notice of you and the types of posts you make, no? ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »
Stalking? Even though you have 110,000 posts I don't recall quoting are conversing with you before.

You must realize that when you post all day nonstop that people will take notice of you and the types of posts you make, no? ???

Maybe you don't remember cause w only 40 posts you have not conversed with anyone here as of yet? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »

They're all pussies.

That's why I carry and there's also a small drone following me everywhere I go that's trained to laser zap anyone who threatens me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2013, 04:58:46 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/7/8/4504610/video-ufc-bellator-veteran-maiquel-falcao-knocked-out-by-2x4-in-wild

Falcao's friend and fellow mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Kaue Mena (7-0 1 NC) is then leveled with a 2x4 and viciously battered with follow-up strikes and kicks to the head on the ground. According to Bloody Elbow, he is still in critical condition at the intensive care unit of Hospital do Coração.
Good riddance.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2013, 05:01:35 PM »
I't s a pity people have to retort to Baseball Bats, Planks, Knives and Weapons...

Not like how we settled our scores here in Sweden in the 80s..

We fought with our fists and then that was that... No kicking someone on the ground either...
isnt he the moron who thought he was invincible and provoked the whole thing. Lol. Lol at you girls thinking " martial arts" and other bullshits make you unvulnerable. You re still a little kid with your head full of movies. Probably the same kind of homos who watch them on tv fight each others. All of these morons were out looking for troubles anyway, you dont hang out with weapons in the trunk of your car for fun; whoever wins, they all lose in the end, stupid animals.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »
I hope Kaue Mena makes it but at least it was not as bad as the referee who was drawn, quartered and beheaded. I guess you need to carry everywhere you go in Brazil!
Next time he ll pick his friends smarter, and he ll quit acting like he s some undestructable guy walking with ils. These two clowns got owned, typical case of overestimating your strenghts.  

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2013, 05:04:17 PM »
Undefeated MMA fighter Kaue Mena (7-0) remains in a Brazilian hospital after an altercation that involved Bellator fighter Maiquel Falcao (31-6 MMA, 3-1 BFC) turned violent.

Falcao's wife, Danielle, wrote on Facebook that Mena's condition is improving after surgery, though "his condition remains very grave." She asked friends and loved ones for their prayers.

"Great news," she wrote in her native Portuguese. "Our brother Kaue has shown improvements. We are following his recovery. Glory be to God. We will continue praying in earnest."

Falcao and Mena were at a gas station this past Saturday when Falcao apparently got into an argument with a pair of women, one of whom he pushed away, according to a news report from a Brazilian TV station Band Santa Catarina.

A group of men then came into the store and began fighting with the two, and the violence spilled outside. Surveillance video shows a man hitting them with a piece of wood, and Mena falls to the ground after being knocked out by a blow. The men then punch and kick him repeatedly as he lies defenseless, and one returns a few moments later to deliver another kick to his head.

Both Falcao and Mena were rescued and taken to a local hospital. Falcao was treated for his injuries and released, while Mena was put in the intensive care unit at Hospital do Coracao in Balneario Camboriu, Santa Catarina, where he remains, according to the report.

Police are looking into the assault, the report said. The owner of the fuel station said eight MMA fighters assaulted his employees this past year.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/friend-of-bellators-maiquel-falcao-remains-in-hospital-following-brutal-beating

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »
Undefeated MMA fighter Kaue Mena (7-0) remains in a Brazilian hospital after an altercation that involved Bellator fighter Maiquel Falcao (31-6 MMA, 3-1 BFC) turned violent.

Falcao's wife, Danielle, wrote on Facebook that Mena's condition is improving after surgery, though "his condition remains very grave." She asked friends and loved ones for their prayers.

"Great news," she wrote in her native Portuguese. "Our brother Kaue has shown improvements. We are following his recovery. Glory be to God. We will continue praying in earnest."

Falcao and Mena were at a gas station this past Saturday when Falcao apparently got into an argument with a pair of women, one of whom he pushed away, according to a news report from a Brazilian TV station Band Santa Catarina.

A group of men then came into the store and began fighting with the two, and the violence spilled outside. Surveillance video shows a man hitting them with a piece of wood, and Mena falls to the ground after being knocked out by a blow. The men then punch and kick him repeatedly as he lies defenseless, and one returns a few moments later to deliver another kick to his head.

Both Falcao and Mena were rescued and taken to a local hospital. Falcao was treated for his injuries and released, while Mena was put in the intensive care unit at Hospital do Coracao in Balneario Camboriu, Santa Catarina, where he remains, according to the report.

Police are looking into the assault, the report said. The owner of the fuel station said eight MMA fighters assaulted his employees this past year.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/friend-of-bellators-maiquel-falcao-remains-in-hospital-following-brutal-beating

"glory be to god" ? seriously ? haha stupid whore, what about God punished him for having been an asshole for too long?

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
Maybe you don't remember cause w only 40 posts you have not conversed with anyone here as of yet? 
exactly
my post count is low enough for me to remember all of my posts, which is why you are a silly person to call me a "stalker"

paranoid much? maybe the 110,000 posts here have made you that way :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »
"glory be to god" ? seriously ? haha stupid whore, what about God punished him for having been an asshole for too long?

Actually Falcao was the real asshole..he should have picked his friends with more discretion.

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2013, 06:19:28 PM »
Actually Falcao was the real asshole..he should have picked his friends with more discretion.
Enjoy your freedom/life while you have it. Hank Schrader is just a few weeks from beginning the process of taking you down. :D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »
all this crazy shit started after brazil became independent from portugal

before that happened brazil was almost an european society

then the portuguese left and the brazilians took over and the whole country went to shit

true story