Author Topic: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers  (Read 12105 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2013, 10:20:59 PM »
Chiro Flex...

As a child when I was still practicing and was taught about Islam in school and from family, etc.  I did learn that a muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man (But the other way was permissible)...

Do I PERSONALLY believe that? NO.... but then again I don't believe..... well.... 100% of that or any other religion for that matter.

So I guess - Psychopath is right in that, yes people are taught in Islam (at least I was taught) that non-muslim men cannot marry Muslim women, its a a means to make sure the religion continues to live on.  Is this actually written in the Koran - I really don't know, I did not read the whole book, merely excerpts.  Maybe it is, maybe it is not.

Is he right about everything else? about my life?  how my kids will be raised, Etc? how family views me, us, whatever?  etc etc etc... no he couldn't' be more wrong, for a lot of reasons.... but sadly for him... I'm not going into those details.  Because these are matters I consider to be private and choose to keep off these boards? 
But I will add - that we don't live in the stone age here... my entire family, my wife, my wife's family, etc....we are all open minded people.

inside you

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 10:37:44 PM »
"Isn't he right about a non-Muslim marrying a Muslim?"
- no he is not... I have no idea where does he live to state something like this... nothing is black-white... I have plenty of friends, European Muslim, married to non-Muslim and no a single woman has been converted,... on the other hand, I cannot say that some or the most of them do not do that,... but for those I am friends with, I can state that there is no a woman converted to Islam...

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2013, 10:43:27 PM »
Ach is one of the assets to getbig. He's intelligent  enough to shake free of the shackles of religion and think for himself. He's one of the few getbiggers who doesnt get all riled up and even laughs it off whenever a few barbs are thrown his way. Anyone who shows that level of maturity is all right regardless of his ethnicity or background. He's not your typical uneducated arrogant muslim..hell...he stepped away from Islam.

Save the vitriol for people who deserve it not the few good guys that add class to this board.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 10:44:24 PM »
You mentioned your wife is a Muslim, yet you are not.

You see, Muslim women cannot be married to non-Muslim men.

I don't know what fairy land you're living in, but it's nice to see you melt with an obvious inferiority complex.

Canada wins, ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2013, 10:44:37 PM »
"Isn't he right about a non-Muslim marrying a Muslim?"
- no he is not... I have no idea where does he live to state something like this... nothing is black-white... I have plenty of friends, European Muslim, married to non-Muslim and no a single woman has been converted,... on the other hand, I cannot say that some or the most of them do not do that,... but for those I am friends with, I can state that there is no a woman converted to Islam...

That fact that it happens doesn't necceaarrily means that its not against the rules.  

Now the question is, is it really against the rules?  I personally don't know, but I was taught in school that it shouldn't happen.  Doesn't mean it was a fact or not a fact, just something that was stated.

Pre marital sex is pretty much a sin in all religions, but you can bet your ass that it's always happening.  Does just because it happens make it no longer a sin?  

Like I said though, I don't know if it truly is a sin, nor do I care.  But teachers in elementary school sure tried to Brain wash me into believing it.... They failed

Ach is one of the assets to getbig. He's intelligent  enough to shake free of the shackles of religion and think for himself. He's one of the few getbiggers who doesnt get all riled up and even laughs it off whenever a few barbs are thrown his way. Anyone who shows that level of maturity is all right regardless of his ethnicity or background. He's not your typical uneducated arrogant muslim..hell...he stepped away from Islam.

Save the vitriol for people who deserve it not the few good guys that add class to this board.

Thanks for the kind words bro

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
As part of my pledge to being a more accepting person (specifically of my own kind - weird, I know lol), I wanted to wish the GETBIG Muslims... BigBobs, A_Ahmed, Repping20, KSA_Triceps - and anyone else I missed....a VERY happy Ramadan.

You all know I won't be participating due to my own personal beliefs and qualms....  But when I did fast regularly many years ago, it was truly a tough endeavor and a great show of will, determination, and faith....  So I wish you all the very best as you embark on this sacred month.... may it bring you the peace that you are searching for.

Repping for 20 is gay, shouldn't he be beheaded? Just a positive thought going into the week!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »

Repping for 20 is gay, shouldn't he be beheaded? Just a positive thought going into the week!

And A_ahmed bashed the shit out of me in our last conversation. I'm willing to forgive and forget and just wish them the best in the next month which is important to them :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »
Chiro Flex...

As a child when I was still practicing and was taught about Islam in school and from family, etc.  I did learn that a muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man (But the other way was permissible)...

Do I PERSONALLY believe that? NO.... but then again I don't believe..... well.... 100% of that or any other religion for that matter.

So I guess - Psychopath is right in that, yes people are taught in Islam (at least I was taught) that non-muslim men cannot marry Muslim women, its a a means to make sure the religion continues to live on.  Is this actually written in the Koran - I really don't know, I did not read the whole book, merely excerpts.  Maybe it is, maybe it is not.

Is he right about everything else? about my life?  how my kids will be raised, Etc? how family views me, us, whatever?  etc etc etc... no he couldn't' be more wrong, for a lot of reasons.... but sadly for him... I'm not going into those details.  Because these are matters I consider to be private and choose to keep off these boards? 
But I will add - that we don't live in the stone age here... my entire family, my wife, my wife's family, etc....we are all open minded people.

Thanks for the response bro.

BigACH is Chiro flex approved

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
No you didn't bring up any points?  Whatever you think your brought up, you can pretty much go flush your head in the toilet cause you couldn't be any more wrong.

But thanks for playing!

At least he has a toilet (bowl) , you as a good Muslim must have a squatting hole in the ground  ;D ;D ;D
& as very good Muslim you MUST NOT use Christians hygienic inventions.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2013, 10:49:18 PM »
  As-salam alaykum

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2013, 10:56:18 PM »

Repping20 or whatever he calls himself is not muslim. Its jtsunami. He plays the part because of his affiliation with team nasser which should be named team muslim since they create new accounts all the time to prop up their islamic conversion agenda. ::). Too bad they are blind to the fact that more muslims living in the west are converting AWAY from Islam due to the shame associated the religion of "peace".

As for jtsunami..his trolling shouldnt be taken seriously because he is a mental patient who has attempted suicide at least once. He's admitted to being on some heavy medication and yes...is gay. Baygbm confirmed it by mentioning some private pm's jtsunami sent him.

On drugs, suicidal, gay.....perfect candidate to convert to Islam. :D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2013, 11:06:22 PM »
RAMADAN  KAREEM =)
X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2013, 11:07:51 PM »
And A_ahmed bashed the shit out of me in our last conversation. I'm willing to forgive and forget and just wish them the best in the next month which is important to them :)

Achmed  and bober are part of the same crowd of backward thinking islamists who think the world revolves around them. If you're not for us you're against us crap is what they choose to believe.

It's good to hear that you're not getting bent out of shape by their ridiculous unintelligent rants of insecurity. Thats what i meant by showing maturity and class.  Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2013, 11:08:35 PM »
Repping20 or whatever he calls himself is not muslim. Its jtsunami. He plays the part because of his affiliation with team nasser which should be named team muslim since they create new accounts all the time to prop up their islamic conversion agenda. ::). Too bad they are blind to the fact that more muslims living in the west are converting AWAY from Islam due to the shame associated the religion of "peace".

As for jtsunami..his trolling shouldnt be taken seriously because he is a mental patient who has attempted suicide at least once. He's admitted to being on some heavy medication and yes...is gay. Baygbm confirmed it by mentioning some private pm's jtsunami sent him.

On drugs, suicidal, gay.....perfect candidate to convert to Islam. :D

I still say behead her.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »

ahahahah, bro, do you have kids, or do you plan on having kids?

Do you think your family is going to allow you to drag them along with your delusional skitsophernic reality?

Daddy is a hormone abusing, materialist that likes to spend silly amounts of money on expensive watches, sunglasses,gaming systems, fancy cars, and other useless junk, while mommy and her family dress and talk different.

Yeah, good luck confusing your kids. I bet mommy and your family will have your kids saying Allah before saying your name properly.

Happy ramadan, bro. Enjoy stuffing your fat face in front of your fasting wife.

Fucking lol'd. 

I love iftari!!! lol I will show up at ur door mr ach lol =) I will help with the dishes. I will bring the dates as well... 3 for all ... then... iftari!!! :)
X

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2013, 11:19:13 PM »
where's a_ahmed when you need him????
T

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »
  As-salam alaykum
wa alaykum salam :)
X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2013, 11:22:59 PM »
I still say behead her.

Beheading is too quick and clean. Where's your sense of entertainment?

I vote for a scourging.....getbig style.  

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2013, 11:25:01 PM »
where's a_ahmed when you need him????
I hope he is not getting beheaded by a racist that assumes him to be non-muslim due to skin colour :(
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2013, 11:33:53 PM »
Chiro Flex...

Good post Ach. I have researched this as well since I'm an atheist who has dated a Muslim. You are right that people are taught that they can't marry but it's just one of many things that people don't follow 100% especially in western countries.  Technically Muslims aren't even allowed to date right? 

Anyway glad you're an atheist and a massive bodybuilder. Happy Ramadan.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2013, 11:41:29 PM »
Just like Dubai is far from modest. Sick even by western standards. So is owning 1,000 cars while ppl starve ect... nothing is black and white... burj khalifa ect... all contradictions.
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:37 PM »
 that force feed was brutal

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2013, 11:50:49 PM »
As part of my pledge to being a more accepting person (specifically of my own kind - weird, I know lol), I wanted to wish the GETBIG Muslims... BigBobs, A_Ahmed, Repping20, KSA_Triceps - and anyone else I missed....a VERY happy Ramadan.

You all know I won't be participating due to my own personal beliefs and qualms....  But when I did fast regularly many years ago, it was truly a tough endeavor and a great show of will, determination, and faith....  So I wish you all the very best as you embark on this sacred month.... may it bring you the peace that you are searching for.

i want to add to this it's also a chance to lose some fats if you want :D.. ironically most muslims add weight during ramadan lol..

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 01:33:14 AM »
how do you holy brothers' diet during the ramadan?
T