Author Topic: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers  (Read 12106 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 01:57:45 AM »
i want to add to this it's also a chance to lose some fats if you want :D.. ironically most muslims add weight during ramadan lol..

too much bonking goats  ;D ;D ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 02:04:52 AM »
As part of my pledge to being a more accepting person (specifically of my own kind - weird, I know lol), I wanted to wish the GETBIG Muslims... BigBobs, A_Ahmed, Repping20, KSA_Triceps - and anyone else I missed....a VERY happy Ramadan.

You all know I won't be participating due to my own personal beliefs and qualms....  But when I did fast regularly many years ago, it was truly a tough endeavor and a great show of will, determination, and faith....  So I wish you all the very best as you embark on this sacred month.... may it bring you the peace that you are searching for.

Fasting is easy.

I fast once a year for 7 days straight - Muslims have it relatively easy at Ramadamadingdong.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 02:47:00 AM »
Does that mean these Muslims will stop blowing themselves up for a month?  Ahhh.. World peace at last.. at least for a month
I am a mini beast

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 03:14:57 AM »
I still say behead her.

1. All persons are born Muslim. (so stipulated by a_acchhhhhhhhmed)
2. All extant non-Muslims may justifiably be construed as having left Islam in some significant sense of the term, since they were once Muslim (from 1) but are no longer.
3. Any person who leaves Islam is an apostate.
3. Therefore, all extant non-Muslims are apostates. [1-3]
4. According to the Religion of Peace, a legitimate punishment for apostates is execution. (so sayeth the Hadith)
5. Therefore, according to the Religion of Peace, the 5.43 billion non-Muslims in the world today may justifiably be executed. [4,3]

Taking a Religion of Peace derived from the hogwash word of goat herders of peace as divine...of peace.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2013, 03:24:13 AM »
Does that mean these Muslims will stop blowing themselves up for a month?  Ahhh.. World peace at last.. at least for a month

yeah right, not on this planet, just in the news:big bang-bong in Lebanon  ::)

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2013, 03:43:40 AM »
You mentioned your wife is a Muslim, yet you are not.

You see, Muslim women cannot be married to non-Muslim men.

I don't know what fairy land you're living in, but it's nice to see you melt with an obvious inferiority complex.

At the end of the day,if she wants to stay with him then its up to her.But she also has the right and option to leave him because she has a valid Islamic excuse.

We don't know the personal circumstances of the couple, his wife could be being patient waiting for her husband to go back on the right path. We don't know the circumstances or problems they may be facing but all I can say may allah guide Bigach to the straight path.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2013, 03:45:19 AM »
2. All extant non-Muslims may justifiably be construed as having left Islam in some significant sense of the term, since they were once Muslim (from 1) but are no longer.
4. According to the Religion of Peace, a legitimate punishment for apostates is execution. (so sayeth the Hadith)
5. Therefore, according to the Religion of Peace, the 5.43 billion non-Muslims in the world today may justifiably be executed. [4,3]

Taking a Religion of Peace derived from the hogwash word of goat herders of peace as divine...of peace.

Prophets Mohamed uncle, relatives, neighbours and mother and father where non muslims, where they executed?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2013, 03:52:58 AM »
i want to add to this it's also a chance to lose some fats if you want :D.. ironically most muslims add weight during ramadan lol..

Can't believe I forgot the Egyptian chipmunk....  Happy Ramadan Sherief

I always gained weight during Ramadan because of the Fitar binge

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2013, 04:05:23 AM »
Prophets Mohamed uncle, relatives, neighbours and mother and father where non muslims, where they executed?

Whether Muslims at the time followed through on the logical implications of their belief on this particular occasion is a different issue from explicating what those implications are, and not one especially pertinent to the discussion.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2013, 04:35:34 AM »

Don't be silly Syntaxmachine!

That portion of the Koran, was only meant for radicalised sects of Islam, who are not following the true and peaceful Islam!  ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 05:06:49 AM »
At the end of the day,if she wants to stay with him then its up to her.But she also has the right and option to leave him because she has a valid Islamic excuse.

We don't know the personal circumstances of the couple, his wife could be being patient waiting for her husband to go back on the right path. We don't know the circumstances or problems they may be facing but all I can say may allah guide Bigach to the straight path.

Or maybe she's considering following his example and extricating herself from the satanic teachings of a pedophile and warmonger who put together a patchwork religion with ideas stolen from other religions.

If there is a god he certainly gave big ach the intelligence to step away from the descent into madness.
From the emerging patterns several other muslims are leaving their hatefilled religion as well...especially the women who are now educated in the west. The muslim menfolk are usually far behind their women in intelligence.

This thread needs  that family guy bin Laden ramadan speech.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 05:41:06 AM »
I feel a huge dump comin over me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2013, 06:12:49 AM »
Religion of Peace

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2013, 06:24:46 AM »
WTF?????

A dude who claims not to be a muslim but who says his wife is, comes on an AMERICAN website to kiss the ass of muslims wishing them a "Happy Ramadan"!!!!

Listen carefully all Americans: MUSLIM PHILOSOPHY IS UNCOMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN VALUES! IT'S OPPOSED TO LIBERTY, EQUAL RIGHTS AND MODERN SCIENCE. And for the black Americans: THEY HATE YOU!!!

It's also opposed to the (original) philosophy of Getbig, which was/is to promote the bodybuilding lifestyle.

So your wife is muslim? Which means her body is SIN and has to be covered up! But YOU are worshipping the cult of your own body -just like all other muslims here? Get the fuck out of here! If there's one thing I hate more then stupidity, it's inconsistency.

Give your "Happy Ramadan" wishes to the families of the victims of the attacks on Houston and the WTC! Or better: shove it up your ass!

I'm very happy it's Ramadan... because now my gym in the afternoon isn't full of muslim trash: they're starving at home and don't have the energy to go training. Or: how there's sometimes a good side to stupidity! :):):):):):):):)

Happy Ramadan to the NON-MUSLIM GETBIGGERS!

From a muslim country

There are Muslims who have chosen to adapt and assimilate into Modern Western Culture, and those who have chosen to be stuck in the stone ages.

I'm not going to get into a debate whether original scripture goes against western values or not because 1.  I'm not educated enough on the subject, and 2.  I think its hard for Anyone of ANY faith to really accept modern society yet follow  their faith word for word (not saying its impossible - just saying its hard because of the way modern society is today)

An example I used earlier is pre-marital sex.  I think we can pretty much agree that this is considered a sin Across any and all faiths.... yet we see many people participating in the act regularly but still going around stating that they are a believer of "____" religion (fill in the blank).

I'm not gonna go on  a rant here to defend the faith - because...... well.... I'm a pretty awful example of the faith (since I don't practice or believe myself) and I have in the past been pretty outspoken against certain actions and behaviors, I've been even disrespectful towards certain members of this board due to their faith, and I've admitted and accepted that I was wrong... this doesn't change how I choose to live my life....  But I am of the opinion, I don't really care what anyone's faith is, you can be muslim, christian, jewish, Buddist, hindu, agnostic, athiest, whatever (And I have friends who fall in all those categories) .... we'll get along fine as long as you are 1.  respectful, and 2.  don't try to push your belief onto me.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2013, 06:26:59 AM »
WTF?????

A dude who claims not to be a muslim but who says his wife is, comes on an AMERICAN website to kiss the ass of muslims wishing them a "Happy Ramadan"!!!!

Listen carefully all Americans: MUSLIM PHILOSOPHY IS UNCOMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN VALUES! IT'S OPPOSED TO LIBERTY, EQUAL RIGHTS AND MODERN SCIENCE. And for the black Americans: THEY HATE YOU!!!

It's also opposed to the (original) philosophy of Getbig, which was/is to promote the bodybuilding lifestyle.

So your wife is muslim? Which means her body is SIN and has to be covered up! But YOU are worshipping the cult of your own body -just like all other muslims here? Get the fuck out of here! If there's one thing I hate more then stupidity, it's inconsistency.

Give your "Happy Ramadan" wishes to the families of the victims of the attacks on Houston and the WTC! Or better: shove it up your ass!

I'm very happy it's Ramadan... because now my gym in the afternoon isn't full of muslim trash: they're starving at home and don't have the energy to go training. Or: how there's sometimes a good side to stupidity! :):):):):):):):)

Happy Ramadan to the NON-MUSLIM GETBIGGERS!

From a muslim country

Hahaha brilliant!!! Post of the year candidate FitnessFrenzy take note

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2013, 06:37:54 AM »
Muslims assimilating to the Western Lifestyle and Culture!

HAH! Yeah, that'll be the day!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2013, 06:40:44 AM »
Muslims assimilating to the Western Lifestyle and Culture!

HAH! That's a first!

Before I turned away from the religion, I was well adapted. Many like me that didn't leave,   you just don't notice them because they blended in , you won't see them, only see the crazy bearded fucks screaming in the streets

ukjeff

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2013, 06:45:23 AM »
Before I turned away from the religion, I was well adapted. Many like me that didn't leave,   you just don't notice them because they blended in , you won't see them, only see the crazy bearded fucks screaming in the streets
And your wife and family tolerate this because?

missile

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2013, 06:52:24 AM »
Happy Ramadan you sick fuckaroos.  Please don't cut your wives up to bad this festive  season. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2013, 06:54:41 AM »
And your wife and family tolerate this because?

As I said they don't live in the stone ages. I'm still a good person, still have my own personal moral values, etc.

My family, my wife, etc... they're just a "westernized" as I am, if not more.... only difference is they still believe in a higher power, and I don't.

This is what I'm trying to convey here.... you see these crazy Sharia-law-wanting muslims on TV with ridiculous beards etc... but thats only one side of the coin, the other side is a group of educated, modernized, westernized, people that choose to live life in a certain way.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2013, 06:57:17 AM »

You are one o' a kind Ach!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2013, 07:05:07 AM »
You are one o' a kind Ach!

Kwon - thats the thing, I'm not....

I'd like to sit here and say I am and I'm special!   But I'm not...  As I said, You won't notice these other still practicing "sane" Muslims because they don't want to be noticed.

You will only notice these Bearded scary behemoths yelling "AllahuAkbar" on TV because they want you to notice them - I'm willing to bet that this is even the majority because Uneducated people tend to outweigh educated people.  But its not the whole picture.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
Kanzler Kohl setting the record straight!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »
Calm down Kanzler, I don't buy it either.
My personal experience is similar - you're in or you're out. And if you happened to leave you face repercussions... which vary depending on country/region.