Author Topic: Lee Priest talks about modern bodybuilding  (Read 17999 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Lee Priest talks about modern bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
Lee will be next in the BB dead pool. No hating, just consider this to be a possibility

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 03:27:22 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 03:50:24 PM »
Lee the voice of reason.
And when Lee is the voice of reason, you know things have gone belly up!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 04:45:02 PM »
"blown guts..................th e guys now look like old leather handbags"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 04:51:42 PM »
He sounded smarter than I imagined after I read that 'he went bat shit' initially..... he use to post here, prob still does.
L

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 04:55:55 PM »
A "never was" who is crying sour grapes, he does not have the credibility or pedigree to be criticizing anyone.

He's done nothing and won nothing.

His claim to fame is shitting on the collective chests of the weird.

6th in the olympia in 1997 when it was at it's peak is more than enough cred. Looking like he did is enough cred.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
He's right, Lee always spoke his mind. Might have lied about drug usage a bit but he's not the one that made it illegal
why do you think he lied about his drug usage......seems to tell the truth about diet and training......i really don't think he ever abused drugs. just my 2 cents.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
 the drug abuse part was funny though     as if he did not abuse drugs too
lee and shawn are two bbers who used minimal amounts of gear.....imho.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 05:01:45 PM »
A "never was" who is crying sour grapes, he does not have the credibility or pedigree to be criticizing anyone.

His claim to fame is shitting on the collective chests of the weird.
::)

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »
6th in the olympia in 1997 when it was at it's peak is more than enough cred. Looking like he did is enough cred.
not to mention being on a ton of magazine covers and training and diet article write-ups back when the mags were still relevant

lee was a very popular pro bodybuilder in his day

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2013, 05:12:39 PM »
lee priest is one of the few bodybuilders to turn pro overnight at the age of 18

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2013, 05:15:37 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2013, 05:16:38 PM »
Arms don't get that small unless they were filled with oil before...What are those, 17 inch arms? He also has the Cutler/Kamali/Branch type Palumbo forearms...Crazy how bad he looks...

There are plenty of reasons why arms get that small and oil draining is only one of them.  Silly statement.  Have you ever seen someone in their last days of cancer?   If you think your arms are going to stay with you when your body is starved (of gear or food), you're kidding yourself. 

I swear, I don't think I've ever read so many interesting theories as I have in LP threads.  There always seems to be at least one dude who makes absolute statements that don't really measure up.  I don't know what possesses someone to make an opinion, into an absolute. 

Recapping another legendary example on another LP thread:

Seriously, does anyone know his stacks? He has been on heavy doses since he was 12 and never came off, I would love to know what damage he's done to his insides.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2013, 05:18:23 PM »

I was gonna say, why hasn't a pic of the chili dog been posted yet?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »

Observe how stupid this person sounds.

Regardless of what you think of the person he's referring to - the person he's referring to has won a lot of things. 

Absolute statements make absolute dicks of the people making them.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »

Team MassiveJoes chest training with Lee Priest and Jake Nikolopoulos

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
There are plenty of reasons why arms get that small and oil draining is only one of them.  Silly statement.  Have you ever seen someone in their last days of cancer?   If you think your arms are going to stay with you when your body is starved (of gear or food), you're kidding yourself.  

I swear, I don't think I've ever read so many interesting theories as I have in LP threads.  There always seems to be at least one dude who makes absolute statements that don't really measure up.  I don't know what possesses someone to make an opinion, into an absolute.  

Recapping another legendary example on another LP thread:

Damn :o I didn't know Lee had cancer...Are you absolutely sure? Bottom line Cocket, when a grown man gets a face tattoo, he's gonna get trolled. There's no way around it...What we're seeing in Lee is stage II Palumboism of the limbs/kidney problems...And he's trying to hang on to them with oil...Much like Jay Cuters...

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
the problem with Lee is that while he says the truth about some things other pros don't dare speak of, in other respects he is as much -if not more- of liar than the rest of them, i.e when it comes to stuff directly associated with him, like dosages, SEO usage, etc

Innocence can only be lost once. Everybody knows pro Bbers are drug addicts and no one -apart from misfits- wants to be really muscular , by that I mean ahnold standards , not even 90s.

remember when afros were all the rage for black people, when divorce was rare, well that is gone and it aint coming back

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »
lee priest is one of the few bodybuilders to turn pro overnight at the age of 18
He was almost 22.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2013, 05:45:55 PM »
Damn :o I didn't know Lee had cancer...Are you absolutely sure? Bottom line Cocket, when a grown man gets a face tattoo, he's gonna get trolled. There's no way around it...What we're seeing in Lee is stage II Palumboism of the limbs/kidney problems...And he's trying to hang on to them with oil...Much like Jay Cuters...

The bottom of line of what you're saying is fine - it's an opinion and who knows, you could be right.

Your opinion, though - is worthless when you also include the statement that you can't lose 3 inches off an arm without draining oil.

As for the trolling point - err, the guy has a face tattoo - you don't need to make shit up to make fun of the guy.  The guy has a face tattoo.   Look at the other "specimen" who posted in this thread.  They're trolling by saying he's won nothing.  Ineffectual nonsense. 

LP has bad tattoos and is an exile of this industry - it's not exactly difficult to find legit comments to criticise him.  Trolling is for when you have nothing and you're looking for something.  LP has had a picture put on his face to make that easy for you. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 05:55:06 PM »

You're an idiot.  I seem to recall you asking Lee on md forums about him shitting on me and he told you No.  The guy probably practises better hygiene than you.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »
The bottom of line of what you're saying is fine - it's an opinion and who knows, you could be right.

Your opinion, though - is worthless when you also include the statement that you can't lose 3 inches off an arm without draining oil.

As for the trolling point - err, the guy has a face tattoo - you don't need to make shit up to make fun of the guy.  The guy has a face tattoo.   Look at the other "specimen" who posted in this thread.  They're trolling by saying he's won nothing.  Ineffectual nonsense. 

LP has bad tattoos and is an exile of this industry - it's not exactly difficult to find legit comments to criticise him.  Trolling is for when you have nothing and you're looking for something.  LP has had a picture put on his face to make that easy for you. 

the issue with the tattos is that in this industry (but not only- e.g tyson) there is a clear correlation about a career going to the shiter and the number of tattoos one adds to his/her body

once you get into that cycle it is a bitch to leave it. look at disasters like our own derrick anthony, rico piano, michaela soto. etc etc

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2013, 06:00:45 PM »
You're an idiot.  I seem to recall you asking Lee on md forums about him shitting on me and he told you No.  The guy probably practises better hygiene than you.
somebody screen save this one

it is getbig history

actually in any forum- except for scatological ones-  when a well know member comes and explicitly addresses whether or not another well known member defecated on them history is being made

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2013, 06:05:09 PM »
somebody screen save this one

it is getbig history

actually in any forum- except for scatological ones-  when a well know member comes and explicitly addresses whether or not another well known member defecated on them history is being made

Lee has always been very clean around me.  Always smells good of aftershave and has a minty breath.  I am really tired of the disgusting and degrading comments.  And at the end of the day nobody knows what has gone on between him and I....only us.   ;)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 06:12:19 PM »
well there is the well known legal concept of consenting adults, but the word adult implies certain characteristics that may be lacking in both parties, and i am not referring to age