Author Topic: Nasser "German GP 96"..  (Read 11150 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser "German GP 96"..
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2013, 04:07:20 AM »
Listen carefully you liar. Not only you are a liar but you do not see how stupid you are. Everyone here can see that the ''ass licker'' comment came before my comments that you stated above.

IT CAME BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE.

DO YOU NEED GLASSES OR ARE YOU JUST PLAYING DUMB. GO BACK AND CHECK.

my comment when I change my tone and said I lost respect for you were because you used the phrase 'asslicker'' first dumbass.

wow even now you are trying to fool us thinking we will not go back and check. nice try there

calm down bro.. you got it wrong,.. i didnt call you dorian's ass licker,.. i said clearly "even dorian himself would call you his ass licker".. there is a big difference between the two.. so your problem now is with dorian and not with me.. he is the one who would call you so,.. not me..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2013, 05:03:30 AM »
so... the book... where is it?
Either it died with Nasser. Or Alex has it enshrined somewhere.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2013, 05:15:31 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2013, 11:10:22 AM »
calm down bro.. you got it wrong,.. i didn't call you Dorian's ass licker,.. i said clearly "even Dorian himself would call you his ass licker".. there is a big difference between the two.. so your problem now is with Dorian and not with me.. he is the one who would call you so,.. not me..
Are you fucken retarded, wwowoowoowoowo

unbelievable how fucken dumb you are

Do I give a fuck if you said I am an asa licker or if you said  '[''Dorian says your an ass licker''

WTF difference does it make you dumbass that is the most disrespectful comment regardless you retard, wow just wow

The point is talking to me that way is rude and disrespectful you dumb fuck. You just showed the world how fucken stupid you are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coming back to this thread was really worth it.

It's becoming very entertaining! Two muslimlovers throwing shit at each other!

Go on guys, go on!

Brilliant!
stfu e-kul

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
Fucken retard!

Fucken liar!

Dumbass!

Ass licker!

Dumb fuck!

I love muslims!

I love arabs!
silence e-kol  you got your ass handed to you by OMR. I am fucken shocked you have the nerve to show your face around here after that.

ukjeff

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
silence e-kol  you got your ass handed to you by OMR. I am fucken shocked you have the nerve to show your face around here after that.

That should see him off.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »

Oh, did I miss something?

Anyway, you really make my day!

Thank you sooooo much!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please continue
silence, ekul

ukjeff

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2013, 11:43:16 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »
still hard get used to that he is dead

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2013, 11:55:35 AM »
How can you guys blame me for just being happy?

It's a dream come true! Muslims slaughtering muslimlovers...

Please Onetimehard, say something to Sherif Salami, he's still there!

"You d..."
Sit doggy

E-kul...sit...stay.
lmao  ;D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2013, 12:06:43 PM »
Nasser's physical body is cold in the ground and yet close to 2 decades later you still think he is better than Dorian. I bet you have fantasies of sucking him off in your ppl's heaven ;D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »
exactly, Yates was bursting out of his skin and looked 300 lb

When I first saw that video, I thought the aspect ratio was messed up or something.

I mean, at the '96 O, Doz was ripped but a tick lighter than usual and, as a result, definitely lacked some of his trademark fullness (though I must say his delts actually looked filled out/bigger than ever at the night show, FWIW). 

We all know why:  the diuretics test, which some boneheads -- Nasser included -- brazenly ignored because they thought it was just for show. 

But after depleting for so long, Dorian just ate normally and upped the carbs for a few days and absolutely exploded.  Coupled with the ability to use some diuretics without fear of disqualification, and I guess it should be no surprise he looked as awesome as he did. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2013, 03:52:31 PM »
When I first saw that video, I thought the aspect ratio was messed up or something.

I mean, at the '96 O, Doz was ripped but a tick lighter than usual and, as a result, definitely lacked some of his trademark fullness (though I must say his delts actually looked filled out/bigger than ever at the night show, FWIW). 

We all know why:  the diuretics test, which some boneheads -- Nasser included -- brazenly ignored because they thought it was just for show. 

But after depleting for so long, Dorian just ate normally and upped the carbs for a few days and absolutely exploded.  Coupled with the ability to use some diuretics without fear of disqualification, and I guess it should be no surprise he looked as awesome as he did. 
good post