Author Topic: Nasser "German GP 96"..  (Read 11052 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Nasser "German GP 96"..
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »
EXACTLY he's going to play semantics games  ::) he knew where this was going
He thinks we were born yesterday. His intentions are to put a twist in Nasser's favor while pointing out an attribute that could be conceived as a ''one up'' on Yates.

Yates is 1 of 3 mass monsters at this show  Dillet and Nasser. By default if you say dillet was the thickest or Nasser was the thickest, you are automatically putting Yates into the equation.

The first thing that anyone who reads this thread will picture in their head is Nasser and Dorian on stage beside each other, while Mr. smartypants over hear points out components that may favor Nasser.

wake up and smell the coffee bro, we caught on to your antics ions ago and they are despicable and insulting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2013, 03:51:25 PM »
What's the problem with all those "Team Nasser" college boys here?

What do they want to prove?

I actually knew Nasser in the nineties. I can assure you that in that time Nasser was as far from being a good muslim as Teutonic Knight. I don't like muslims, but with him I never had the impression to be in the smelly company of one.

Sad thing is that Nasser became bitter and (at the end of his life) completely nuts (just like Michael Jackson) and surrounded himself with retards. I don't know if it's true like some say that at the end of his life he turned back to dear allah, but if so then that's really something to piss your pants for because, Nasser a good muslim, bwahahahaha!

Strange, everytime somebody becomes crazy (Michael Jackson, Nasser) and finally embraces allah at the top of his madness, it's like some God intervenes and says: "OK now it's enough, it's your time, fool." If there's a God, it's surely not the one who chose a pedophile as his prophet.

That said... I was a fan of both Nasser and Michael Jackson (before they lost their minds). Because we're on Getbig I will shut up about Jacko (I believe he's still alive!) and only say about prime Nasser:

He was an excellent bodybuilder with an exceptional physique AND personality. Maybe at certain moments he came close Yates (which is a hell of a reference), and even at times surpassed him when Yates' physique was deteriorating at the end of his carreer, but there can be no doubt about the fact that Yates always was Nasser's superior in terms of conditioning and density (not even mentioning his back) and everybody (the judges in front) knew Nasser was abusing esiclene (as Flex and Kevin).

Which doesn't take away that prime Nasser was 1000x better then what we have seen untill now of the new idol of the "Team Nasser" todlers, Ramiboy.

The message of ALL these posts today at Getbig (just look how many there are) is: WE ARABS THINK WER'E BETTER THEN ALL THE REST.

Well, my message back is: you arabs have shitty genetics (Nasser was a BIG exception), and even Allah is making fun of you by scheduling the Olympia one month after the end of Ramadan, so no good muslim can possibly ever score on that contest  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi E-kul. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2013, 04:02:15 PM »
Hi e-kul

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »
Can E-kul please come in and say I'm not him?

P.S. If that's a real pic of the kul-guy: STOP INSULTING ME!
You suck, this post is not even remotely convincing. a 9 year old has better acting skills.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
Listen, I come on this board only when I'm really bored, but if you don't have a life and want to make a discussion about who I am, go along but don't even think one second that I will step into that.

If you're fishing for a pic of me: I'm not Vince Goodrum (even if photoshopped I couldn't look like that) and the moment that I will start posting pics of myself on Getbig will be the moment that I will convert muslim and be ready to join Nasser and Michael.

Maybe when I'm REALLY bored I will find some time to look at the posts of this e-kul guy and, if I'm in a REALLY good mood I will tell you why I'm not him. But don't take it as a promise: enjoy your life in the mean time, even if it's ramadan!
::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 04:29:28 PM »
Listen, I come on this board only when I'm really bored, but if you don't have a life and want to make a discussion about who I am, go along but don't even think one second that I will step into that.

If you're fishing for a pic of me: I'm not Vince Goodrum (even if photoshopped I couldn't look like that) and the moment that I will start posting pics of myself on Getbig will be the moment that I will convert muslim and be ready to join Nasser and Michael.

Maybe when I'm REALLY bored I will find some time to look at the posts of this e-kul guy and, if I'm in a REALLY good mood I will tell you why I'm not him. But don't take it as a promise: enjoy your life in the mean time, even if it's ramadan!
Hi E-kul.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »
Because I'm REALLY bored tonight because my wife is having her period and because I'm a REALLY nice guy and want to give you children something to think about on the next day of your boring existence:

What E-kul says about muslims is right. But kul is not only against muslims, he's also against guns. So he's suicidal and I'm not! I'm in favour of guns! Every western citizen should have a gun to defend his threatened rights and freedom! Power is at the barrel of a gun!

Good night ladies.
silence e-kol, no one care really  :'(

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 07:10:38 PM »
Power down folks.

In a few short weeks shalaby will try yet another thread once he finishes poring over the multiple nasser pics and videos.  The hobbit probably spends every waking moment of his existence slow-moing his vid clips hoping to find that one frame where nasser looks better than Dorian. " Oh look between times 8.30.24 and 8.30.26 Nasser looks better than Dorian. Save frame and rush to post it online only to get bitchslapped repeatedly and retreat into sullen silence.

Ocassionally he will wail  " It's because i'm arab and muslim. That's why no one agrees with me"  
No - its because you're stupid, and ignorant  :D

In the meantime can we set a date so I won't miss the next shalaby outing?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2013, 08:38:48 PM »
DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW BIG AND FULL YATES WAS AT THIS SHOW, YATES WAS MAKING EVERYONE LOOK SKINNY, INCLUDING NASSER

8) ;)

Dorian looked insane in that show.  Full and extremely dry.  No one was remotely close to Yates there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »
Dorian looked insane in that show.  Full and extremely dry.  No one was remotely close to Yates there.
exactly, Yates was bursting out of his skin and looked 300 lb

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »
you guys are assholes really.. sure i made a lot of nasser's thread when team nasser was active and i said many times the exaggeration then was for fun..

i rarely post on GB now,.. i watched the video and it was the first time to watch nasser's routine of the german GP 96 and as anyone would, i was impressed by his size and thickness so wanted to share.. i didnt say he was better or worse than dorian and believe it or not i didnt expect dorian's assholes to start making comparisons between their god and nasser.. it was only meant to share the video..

to answer your claims,.. sure dorian's condition in this show was one of his best and he was fuller and better than the olympia of the same year and yes he deserved to beat nasser on that day because of his amazing back and his better condition but did he make nasser look small as one of the assholes said??.. was he thicker than nasser??.. wider??.. of course not and the size difference was not even close..

even in the olympia 95 when dorian was bigger than in 96 while nasser was smaller than 96,.. nasser still looked clearly bigger than yates from the front and the side.. dorian himself never saw he was bigger or thicker than nasser..

i always considered OTH a good guy and we exchanged few PMs in the past.. but suddenly he started to be just another GB troll at least towards me.. even when he was good with me i was noticing some bad comments by him about arabs/muslims so no wonder now.. i still consider him a good guy and a true lifter "although without drugs he would not have looked anything special"..

ND sees me a nasser's ass licker because i made a FB about him,.. well when i first joined GB 5 years ago i was not following bb a lot as i had been in the 90s and i was astonished to find a lot of ppl trying to underrate nasser's achievements and as a true fan of him i made the page to remind everyone how great bbr he was,.. the page is like an archive including all his shows during his best years.. and being a big fan of nasser has nothing to do with him being half arab/muslim because for example i will never be a "big" fan of big ramy who is 100 pct egyptian/arab/muslim and who is a very good bbr with a good potential to be mr. olympia.. so if you see making a decent FB page about someone you like as an asslicking what do you consider yourself ND when you made a 1000 page thread arguing with hulkster that dorian was better than ronnie :-X ::)

it's normal to see dog tyr here saying shit about me,.. nothing to say about that asshole but to remind him again how stupid he was/is/will always be.. no wonder he hates me, firstly because he is a clear muslims hater and also because i am the one who exposed all his 5-6 gimmicks and forced him to use only one of them.. since then he has become like my dog who follows me from one thread to the other :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
You are the asshole.

anyone who can not handle opinions are fucken assholes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
Like fuck I made bad comment about Muslims you fucken liar. I help Muslims around here tell everyone that bashes Muslims to fuck off so what the fuck are you talking about. I love Muslims.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »
You are the asshole.

anyone who can not handle opinions are fucken assholes.

booohahhahahah you say this to yourself.. i didnt even say any opinion when i started the thread,.. i just said "nasser was very thick" then you immediately converted it like a cry baby to compare him with dorian ::)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2013, 10:08:58 PM »
Like fuck I made bad comment about Muslims you fucken liar. I help Muslims around here tell everyone that bashes Muslims to fuck off so what the fuck are you talking about. I love Muslims.

i remember once in a thread where some assholes were saying shit about arabs you too added your touch.. i seriously cant remember where or when but was long ago..

are you normally nervous like this or it's the drugs effect??..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2013, 10:11:43 PM »
booohahhahahah you say this to yourself.. i didnt even say any opinion when i started the thread,.. i just said "nasser was very thick" then you immediately converted it like a cry baby to compare him with dorian ::)..
You are fucken lying you fucken have no class at all bro.

If that was all you said I would have said nothing. You did not say only that you liar. You said he was thicker then everyone else that is a direct comparison to Dorian cause he is standing right next to him at that show. Say it how it is you liar.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »
You are fucken lying you fucken have no class at all bro.

If that was all you said I would have said nothing. You did not say only that you liar. You said he was thicker then everyone else that is a direct comparison to Dorian cause he is standing right next to him at that show. Say it how it is you liar.

no check what i wrote again.. i said "may be the thickest EVER".. i was talking in general and not about this contest only..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2013, 10:14:46 PM »
i remember once in a thread where some assholes were saying shit about arabs you too added your touch.. i seriously cant remember where or when but was long ago..

are you normally nervous like this or it's the drugs effect??..
this never happened you are a fucken liar again. I never ever have desrespected an Arab on getbig ever. I have had many debates Christian versus Muslims but never have I ever done what you just accused me of.

I love Arabs, they are awesome people, I love muslims, if I do not then why the fuck am I saying I do. You lie plain and simple.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2013, 10:17:01 PM »
no check what i wrote again.. i said "may be the thickest EVER".. i was talking in general and not about this contest only..
may be the thickest bbr ever on stage

Not one person on this planet would not take that as a direct comparison in thickness to Dorian as Dorian had never ever in any show been as thick as he was at this particular show.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
may be the thickest bbr ever on stage

Not one person on this planet would not take that as a direct comparison in thickness to Dorian as Dorian had never ever in any show been as thick as he was at this particular show.

::) ok..

i am wordering not because you are saying dorian was thick,.. sure he was.. but because you see that no one would not take that.......

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2013, 10:28:44 PM »
this never happened you are a fucken liar again. I never ever have desrespected an Arab on getbig ever. I have had many debates Christian versus Muslims but never have I ever done what you just accused me of.

I love Arabs, they are awesome people, I love muslims, if I do not then why the fuck am I saying I do. You lie plain and simple.

ok then.. i am sorry.. may be i misunderstood your post then..

so may be you hate me in particular not because i am arab but because i am a lifetime natural with a great physique which is something you could achieve??..

PS: the last line is a joke before you start taking it seriously and saying more shit about me..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2013, 10:33:39 PM »
::) ok..

i am wordering not because you are saying dorian was thick,.. sure he was.. but because you see that no one would not take that.......
OK even if you are right, OK even if I did misread what you were doing (although I do not believe so but...), why would it be OK for you to disrespect me after I told you that I think Yates was thicker. why the need to insult me and say I am licking someones balls... all because you can not handle someone else`s opinion.

I remember in another thread I gave my opinion and you told me I changed. I was thinking ``what`` you think I changed cause my opinion is different then yours.

Face it bro you get bothered by other people`s opinions

I have put up with you and Nasser thread for years and have never said that to you because it is rude. So you know what, I will drop this but remember you drew first blood here and that is why I am calling you names.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2013, 11:15:59 PM »
OK even if you are right, OK even if I did misread what you were doing (although I do not believe so but...), why would it be OK for you to disrespect me after I told you that I think Yates was thicker. why the need to insult me and say I am licking someones balls... all because you can not handle someone else`s opinion.

I remember in another thread I gave my opinion and you told me I changed. I was thinking ``what`` you think I changed cause my opinion is different then yours.

Face it bro you get bothered by other people`s opinions

I have put up with you and Nasser thread for years and have never said that to you because it is rude. So you know what, I will drop this but remember you drew first blood here and that is why I am calling you names.

::) ::) ::)

if it's important to you,.. check your and my posts in this thread again.. i was answering your posts politely till you changed your tone and said "you lost respect to me and started to say shit about me"..

i never ever either here or in real life start shit with anyone..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2013, 11:25:57 PM »
so... the book... where is it?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2013, 11:27:26 PM »
::) ::) ::)

if it's important to you,.. check your and my posts in this thread again.. i was answering your posts politely till you changed your tone and said "you lost respect to me and started to say shit about me"..

i never ever either here or in real life start shit with anyone..
Listen carefully you liar. Not only you are a liar but you do not see how stupid you are. Everyone here can see that the ''ass licker'' comment came before my comments that you stated above.

IT CAME BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE.

DO YOU NEED GLASSES OR ARE YOU JUST PLAYING DUMB. GO BACK AND CHECK.

my comment when I change my tone and said I lost respect for you were because you used the phrase 'asslicker'' first dumbass.

wow even now you are trying to fool us thinking we will not go back and check. nice try there