Author Topic: Cruising Lenght for somewhat optimal Bloodwork-"Restoration"  (Read 2333 times)

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
I just finished a Tren Blast which was about 8 weeks long. Now im cruising on 250 test + some nolva .... would 4-6 weeks be sufficent to bring bloodwork parameters back to somewhat normal ?

How long do you guys bridge and blast ...

Thanks in advance

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Cruising Lenght for somewhat optimal Bloodwork-"Restoration"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 07:06:16 AM »
The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done, but typically 4-6 weeks should get most of your elevated values back to within normal range.  It varies person to person, but i found 6 weeks is good for me to cruise, sometimes a little longer depending on how long my blast was.

8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 07:44:07 PM »
Sorry but 250mg weekly is not "cruising".  Normal cruising amounts is in the range of TRT doses about 150mg weekly.

Seeing how people that cruise and blast are techincally "on" all the time, there is really no sense in trying to worry about your "down time".  Get your blood work done, make sure your HCT is under 50.  46-48 is ideal.  If not, start donating at the local Red Cross every 56 days.  If you are over 58 you are in stroke/cardiac arrest territory. 

Your LH is going to be zero.  No surprise.  You can add HCG in if your balls have shrunk to plump them back up, but don't expect your LH to rise above 0.5 because it wont. 

No sense in running nolva, a better choice is aromasin one tab twice a week.

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 06:25:45 AM »
Thanks for the answers guys!

But how come most ppl cruise on 200-250 test ...blast/cruise for years and still are healthy?

Im using nolva in oder to improve HDL ....i dont know if you know Jason Blaha but even he said a cruise should be around 200-250 mg which lowers the  critical values in bloodwork for most ppl...

Thanks

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 11:02:55 AM »
Thanks for the answers ,

But galeniko im not getting your point there ... so you are PRO cycling and against staying on year round?

thanks in advance again

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:31 AM »
I just finished a Tren Blast which was about 8 weeks long. Now im cruising on 250 test + some nolva .... would 4-6 weeks be sufficent to bring bloodwork parameters back to somewhat normal ?

How long do you guys bridge and blast ...

Thanks in advance

there's no way to tell unless you get bloodwork... and it depends on what parameters youre looking to bring back to normal. liver, cholesterol, test, lh, estrogen, ect...

if you're on test, it's never gonna come back.

ast/alt should drop pretty quick after stopping your orals (injectables will also raise liver enz's)... even while still using inj's.

ck levels will be elevated as long as youre still training and more importantly still doing injections. (the injection itself raises ck levels).

for a blast/cruise, i'd generally say go 8 weeks on and 3 weeks off (3weeks of 200-300 test). with the blast portion being 3-5g/wk with 2-3g being test and 700mg being oral.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »
my goodness, do any of you guys have bloodwor sheets while on 3 gramms weekly?would like to see :)

I do somewhere, it's pretty crazy.  My doctor said my values were so out of whack he wouldn't even know where to start.

He knew i was on gear and called me an idiot.  I think he was right for the most part.

Good thing my values were all perfect once i came off AAS for a few months.  That made him scratch his head even more.

I have a new doctor now.   ;D

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 12:14:21 AM »
nolva to improve hdl what? lol

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 12:22:49 AM »
yes nolva for hdl.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 08:09:06 AM »
Even 100mg of Test weekly is going to drive your HCT up.  When you are on the juice, no matter what does there are no longer any "normal" ranges.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 09:22:50 PM »
Even 100mg of Test weekly is going to drive your HCT up.  When you are on the juice, no matter what does there are no longer any "normal" ranges.
Stay on moderate doses 500 or less a week and donate blood every two months, no problems with hemo, hemocrit. Red Yeast Rice @ 1200 mgs a day will keep you cholesterol in check and at least 4 grams of fish oil will keep your hdl's up. Eat a decent diet. Sides, what sides, muscle oh yeah.
T