Author Topic: Guess the Religion of Peace: Mr Islam Cuts Wifes' Fingers Off for Studying  (Read 3626 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075435/Husband-chops-wifes-fingers-stop-studying-degree.html#ixzz2YXKgHZHH

A jealous husband is facing life in prison after chopping off his wife's fingers because she began studying for a degree without his permission.
Rafiqul Islam, 30, blindfolded his wife Hawa Akhter, 21, and taped her mouth, telling her he was going to give her a surprise present.
Instead he made her hold out her hand and cut off all five fingers. One of his relatives then threw Ms Akhter's fingers in the dustbin to ensure doctors could not reattach them.

Mr Islam, who is a migrant worker in the United Arab Emirates, had warned his wife there would 'severe consequences' if she did not give up her studies.

Can't figure out which religion of peace is involved guise

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Most muslim girls I knew at college could probably get straight A's with one hand, and blindfolded so she'll do fine.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Damn - so she didn't suspect a thing as he's taping her mouth to give her a surprise present?

Those crazy guys...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I don't think it is the religion that is inherently bad, but that these tribal mudhut folks find ways to perverse it to fit with their ideals of misogynism.  I could be wrong though, as I have never sat in a room of Moslems.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I don't think it is the religion that is inherently bad, but that these tribal mudhut folks find ways to perverse it to fit with their ideals of misogynism.  I could be wrong though, as I have never sat in a room of Moslems.

Don't, it smells like onions and cigarettes.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Shit people who use Isslamm to justify their stupidity and ignorance. That's why it is seen in such a bad light. It's what you make of it though there's definitely a huge room for error if you take the Qoo'an into consideration. Religion is a dangerous sedative.

missile

Most muslim girls I knew at college could probably get straight A's with one hand, and blindfolded so she'll do fine.

Were they hot?

ukjeff

Instead he made her hold out her hand and cut off all five fingers.
What about her thumb?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
LOL!

TO STOP HER FROM STUDYING!

What happened to have a normal conversation among two grown up people???

Why the hell do they even marry people if they're gonna chop them up?

Guess they never heard about marrying someone you love

Religion of BodyParts

ukjeff

very good, its been overlooked.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
very good, its been overlooked.

Thanks Dad

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
student of religion of peace in pieces

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075435/Husband-chops-wifes-fingers-stop-studying-degree.html#ixzz2YXKgHZHH

Cut off all five fingers. One of his relatives then threw Ms Akhter's fingers in the dustbin to ensure doctors could not reattach them.

What did the five fingers say to the face?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Studious whore!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If he really wanted her to stop studying he should have gouged out her eyes.  Stupid moooslem!
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I have a surprise for you...

I'm so excited,

I have to blind fold you,  its a surprise, you can't Look

Er... OK... Yay

I also have to cover your mouth with duct tape

Why?

Well you'll be so happy, I don't want you to scream and scare the neighbors

Er.... OK.... Its that exciting?

Oh yeah...  You're gonna give me a 10  out of 10 for this

What a dick

missile

So she is having a joyous Ramadan!  Praise Allah the pedophile prophet!

LOL!

TO STOP HER FROM STUDYING!

What happened to have a normal conversation among two grown up people???

Why the hell do they even marry people if they're gonna chop them up?

Guess they never heard about marrying someone you love

Religion of BodyParts

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
No more hand jobs for him.

ukjeff

So she is having a joyous Ramadan!  Praise Allah the pedophile prophet!

she now only has five fingernails to bite if she gets hungry.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Something very common in muslim countries.

Women are SHIT in the eyes of a muslim. I don't understand why female right movements don't focus more on Islam.

Sad thing is: things like that also happen in WESTERN countries today, because we're infiltrated by those bastards who bring their retarded habits with them. We're trapped by our own principles of freedom, i.e. freedom of religion. The abuse they make of it forces us to start making the right PRIORITIES in individual rights and freedoms. Individual freedom should prevale to the freedom of groups to adhere retarded religions. Freedom of speech has to be UNLIMITED. Retardation should not be tolerated when it inflicts the rights of non-retarded individuals.

Am I a racist? NO! Muslim born women (especially the beautiful ones) in Western countries should be encouraged and helped to step out of this retarded culture/religion. Same thing for gays.

Women's groups are hesitant to focus on Islam because of their liberal guilt.  They don't want to appear islamaphobic.  And for some reason womens groups identify with the moooslems as a downtrodden group.
A

missile

Women's groups are hesitant to focus on Islam because of their liberal guilt.  They don't want to appear islamaphobic.  And for some reason womens groups identify with the moooslems as a downtrodden group.

These feminist groups are CONTROLLED bro.  They are a part of the political system.  That is why they say nothing.  They are a false front to recruit women to the political status quo.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Something very common in muslim countries.

Women are SHIT in the eyes of a muslim. I don't understand why female right movements don't focus more on Islam.

Sad thing is: things like that also happen in WESTERN countries today, because we're infiltrated by those bastards who bring their retarded habits with them. We're trapped by our own principles of freedom, i.e. freedom of religion. The abuse they make of it forces us to start making the right PRIORITIES in individual rights and freedoms. Individual freedom should prevale to the freedom of groups to adhere retarded religions. Freedom of speech has to be UNLIMITED. Retardation should not be tolerated when it inflicts the rights of non-retarded individuals.

Am I a racist? NO! Muslim born women (especially the beautiful ones) in Western countries should be encouraged and helped to step out of this retarded culture/religion. Same thing for gays.

Being born and raised in a Muslim country (Egypt) I can attest that this was a problem that has been addressed (yet not solved).... a few women leaders have stepped up trying to fight for more women rights...  It has gotten better through the years but its nowhere near where it should be.

Actually, former President Hosni Mubarak's wife was  very active in trying to improve women's rights in the country (From both a safety standpoint to financial security, etc), it did start to get better under her guidance, but still a lack of education which is still rampant across the country keeps them from advancing in this sector.

Sexual Harassment has remained really high in the country, which stems from a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy.  It got to the point when we were living in Egypt, that whenever my wife went out to a market or something (any place that was really crowded) and I couldn't be there with her, I'd send one of my employees that I trusted with her and I'd tell him not to let her out of his sights.

Sad - because Egypt can usually be considered one of the more "open" Muslim countries.

But there have been people that have tried to make a dent, actually one of my father's employees, (who was this major dick) his wife left him and took all his money, house, etc etc.  Something like that used to be practically unheard of in Egypt due to the lack of rights women would get, the men usually got to keep EVERYTHING, but what happened to him in my eyes was a sign that the new system was starting to work a little.

Army of One

• Getbig V
No more hand jobs for him.

This, clearly the man hadn't thought this through

missile

This, clearly the man hadn't thought this through

Yes plus how will she cook his food, clean his clothes, hold a job etc etc. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Yes plus how will she cook his food, clean his clothes, hold a job etc etc. 

One thing is certain, she better find a way.
A