Author Topic: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings  (Read 252972 times)

alabama ftw

Re: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings
« Reply #2175 on: March 14, 2014, 05:24:01 AM »
alex looks impressive because of his big bones

the other two look like shit but i think that's somehow their objective
Why is Alex23 always fat? Depression?

alabama ftw

« Reply #2176 on: March 14, 2014, 05:26:43 AM »
Do you have to keep your shirt on during sex?

Owning of peace!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2177 on: March 14, 2014, 05:26:51 AM »
being straight does have it perks, state of our back is not an issue durin sex

sorry cupcake

so she knows to never wrap her arms around you like most females do their man  ???

Brutal love affair you got there halo.
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2178 on: March 14, 2014, 05:27:47 AM »
Why do you start these threads when they are just gonna merged anyway? Why not just post in the one thread... Save the mods the trouble.
$

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2179 on: March 14, 2014, 05:33:32 AM »
she said

"when we make sex i love to hold your arms it makes me feel like thats my man"

but anyway

we are over now :-\

stop bringing it up it's depressing :'(

Is it the bacne that's depressing or gone baby momma?
A

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #2180 on: March 14, 2014, 05:43:00 AM »
if only they ate 6-10 meals a day they'd be huge and shredded

because a ton of clean calories will turn mush in to muscles ???

they also wonder around the gym like zombies who just rolled out of bad and look mentally challenged

when they can spot someone benching 135 they feel like king kong and boast and share tips to the person, flattering themselves

i hate these bastards, they ride motorbike with fluorescent yellow vest like mongoloid type

;D
Team Nasser!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2181 on: March 14, 2014, 05:44:06 AM »
You should find a new girlfriend that's blind so she can read your back like braille. Maybe jehova left you a message on your back.   ???
A

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2182 on: March 14, 2014, 05:44:40 AM »
To be honest, I used to do that and choose my supplements based on how many scientists were in the advert, but I got a bit suspicious when one guy on a BSN ad was mixing blue and red liquids and the supp I bought wasn't even purple FFS!!!!

Now I just go straight to the person that works in GNC and say, hey I want to achieve xyz and buy what they recommend. They get no commision so no reason to mislead me etc

Good source of knowledge,most of them are all jacked so they know what they're talking about. Also you can trust them because they get drug tested so you know they're natural and know what supps to take.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2183 on: March 14, 2014, 06:02:26 AM »
*tuna is more expensive than whey

*whey isolate doesnt contain lactose

I don't believe whey isolate is lactose free no matter what the label says. There is no government testing of the claims of the supplement industry. I'm lactose sensitive and I have reacted to both whey isolate and whey concentrate. All the "research" put out concerning the supplement whey isolate comes from the supplement industry.

Concerning tuna the point I was making was to eat real food. Eating tuna 7 days a week isn't healthy due to mercury. Again my original point is taken out of context. I would rather eat stuff like tuna, cooked eggs and a steak over a tub of protein powder. I can buy at my local shop rite on many days a can of tuna for around a buck. 3oz of tuna is 21 to 24 grams of high quality protein.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2184 on: March 14, 2014, 06:03:36 AM »
To be honest, I used to do that and choose my supplements based on how many scientists were in the advert, but I got a bit suspicious when one guy on a BSN ad was mixing blue and red liquids and the supp I bought wasn't even purple FFS!!!!

Now I just go straight to the person that works in GNC and say, hey I want to achieve xyz and buy what they recommend. They get no commision so no reason to mislead me etc

The GNC guys are the best kept secret.  I remember one time the guy caught me buying a tub of protein that had a slightly lower isolate ratio than another brand they carried.   Sure I paid $40 more, but we all know the right mix can be the difference between massive gains or none at all.  I'm shuddering typing this remembering the bullet I dodged.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2185 on: March 14, 2014, 06:04:25 AM »

true story

i was in the gnc in manchester a a while ago

to get a couple of protein bars

the girl behind the counter was about 40lbs overweight

she comes up to me and asks me what my fitness goals are

i say why

she says she can help me pick the right supplements to get me where i need to be

so i say my main goal is not to be as overweight as someone like you

that shut her up
T

alabama ftw

« Reply #2186 on: March 14, 2014, 06:06:29 AM »
You should find a new girlfriend that's blind so she can read your back like braille. Maybe jehova left you a message on your back.   ???

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: March 14, 2014, 06:33:11 AM »
The GNC guys are the best kept secret.  I remember one time the guy caught me buying a tub of protein that had a slightly lower isolate ratio than another brand they carried.   Sure I paid $40 more, but we all know the right mix can be the difference between massive gains or none at all.  I'm shuddering typing this remembering the bullet I dodged.

Sounds like you lucked out, but please tell me theres more to this story. I know isolate ratio's are important,but if thats all this person let you walk out with then they did you a tremendous disservice. That store is a gold mine of muscle building power and I'm afraid your not activating all your receptors with just protein powder.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2188 on: March 14, 2014, 06:48:48 AM »
Protein shakes obviously work, look at the guys on the front of the tub!!! Most of them if you look closely are even mixing one while the photo was being taken

With a big smile on their face cause they realize how much more jacked they're gonna be tomorrow morning when they wake up.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2189 on: March 14, 2014, 06:58:05 AM »
when I was younger, (1990-1991) I used only foods, as I was pretty stingy and protein powders weren't really developed yet. other than cassienate and albumin.
I never competed again until 1995, and by then I owned my gym, protiens had exploded on the market, and I was totally sick of cooking.

actually, my last couple competitions,  I pretty much had protein powders non stop all day, and then would eat a couple litres (quarts) of ice cream at night.  I force fed myself for decades, and now really don't enjoy eating whole foods any more.  not that I recommend eating nothing but protein powder, it was done out of laziness, (take that piana!! lol) and it seemed to work ok.

Don't know how you kept size with just liquids. My first diet from permabulker I had just shakes all day (1 scoop  ::)  ) with maybe some undercooked rice and flavourless chicken. I'd have 1 cheat meal a week. Dropped 30kg but face looked so drawn, my lifts went to absolute shit and I had no sex drive.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2190 on: March 14, 2014, 07:05:06 AM »
i tell them

"looks like you have too much time to eat fatboy"

and i hit an aggressive side tricep

May a nonexistent god forgive me: my wife and I have taking to doing aggressive side triceps. :-[ GB is too powerful.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2191 on: March 14, 2014, 07:39:38 AM »
http://goo.gl/HbaH9r

I want to find out once and for all if protein powder is real or fake

they're real I saw them

dustin

« Reply #2192 on: March 14, 2014, 07:45:00 AM »
I think they're probably about half the advertised amount and probably not as "high quality" as they say they are. That's why I just buy Costco brand protein and call it a day. One shake a day in some whole milk with ice. Tastes great, gets me hydrated and I know there's a little bit of protein in there. I don't think you need thousands of grams of protein like those fat heffers that drool over Dante's nutsack, but I think a shake a day is good for all intents and purposes. I just don't believe any of the label claims for a second.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2193 on: March 14, 2014, 08:50:05 AM »
What is your opinion of permabulkes like Alex23, Shizzo, Chaos etc?
if i may reply to this.

alex after a diet would look very good, he got density and real size.

shitto would look even worse than justing biebe,ace180 etc after a diet, hes got literaly no muscle, his gut alone is 100lbs of lard(not exagerating).

chaos claimed he looked like me when he was younger,maybe that true.

n

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2194 on: March 14, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »
http://goo.gl/HbaH9r

I want to find out once and for all if protein powder is real or fake

How they fake protein, which is ridiculous cheap to make? Do they sell sand for you as protein? If it is brittle and hard to chew, it may be fake.

Do you know where whey protein is coming from? When they make cheese, in the process they have some cheese and lots of whey, which they sell to protein maker by pennies, and protein maker purifies it by filtering, and dry it to powder. Then they add some essence for flavor, and sell it to 70$ per gallon, making ridiculous profits. It is simple as that, and if you buy good brand, you should be OK, in that measure what complete moron could be OK.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2195 on: March 14, 2014, 09:40:14 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #2196 on: March 14, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »

dustin

« Reply #2197 on: March 14, 2014, 09:48:53 AM »
How they fake protein, which is ridiculous cheap to make? Do they sell sand for you as protein? If it is brittle and hard to chew, it may be fake.

Do you know where whey protein is coming from? When they make cheese, in the process they have some cheese and lots of whey, which they sell to protein maker by pennies, and protein maker purifies it by filtering, and dry it to powder. Then they add some essence for flavor, and sell it to 70$ per gallon, making ridiculous profits. It is simple as that, and if you buy good brand, you should be OK, in that measure what complete moron could be OK.

There have been independent tests done that show that these proteins don't meet the label claims.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2198 on: March 14, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
 ;D
F

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #2199 on: March 14, 2014, 09:55:49 AM »
There have been independent tests done that show that these proteins don't meet the label claims.

You're not referring to the independent tests with some home made lab test that the maker himself admits is highly flawed (since half the stuff didn't even dissolve properly in his carrier) and probably delivered wrong results, are you?