Author Topic: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings  (Read 253046 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings
« Reply #3725 on: April 23, 2014, 12:29:33 PM »
if you are not hitting front double bicep shots every single workout, you are wasting your time

Trust me, my friend. Not a mirror goes by without some kind of arm-shot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3726 on: April 23, 2014, 12:52:26 PM »
Hubba-bubba :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3727 on: April 23, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
arnold says you have to visualize the ideal physique so that the mind will tell the body what to look like

if you are not hitting front double bicep shots every single workout, you are wasting your time

Ultimate Warrior said to imagine the body without skin while lifting.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3728 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »

if only i have an enormous manhood, i could marriage her

What language is this?  ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3729 on: April 23, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »
Rosicrucian's and Milos Sarcev seem to share similar ideas on reps, sets, failure

03:45

That was a completely honest interview. One of the most interesting interviews I have seen.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3730 on: April 23, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »
you have to destroy the muscle to build new one, simple and 30+ reps won't do that ;9 , u have to ''tear'' the muscle tissue in order fot it to repair itself, oh and strength is all about nerves and muscle cell engagement in a movement, each nerve is attached to a certain number of muscle cells, it's called a motor unit, and the more units your body can incorporate during a movement the more weight u can move ...that's what happens when someone starts lifting, the strength comes from the body being able to incorporate more motor units and synchronizing them

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #3731 on: April 23, 2014, 01:53:13 PM »
I always thought of bodybuilders as marathon trainers and power lifters/Olympic as being the sprinters. Let me explain before someone jumps in and talks about how muscular running sprinters are compared to marathon runners. Apples to Oranges when talking about bodybuilding.

Bodybuilders don't train with low sets of low reps for a few exercises. They are using many exercises for high sets. A power lifter might used 5 exercises for sets of 4 and under reps. An olympic lifter might use 7 for sets of 3 to 1 reps. A bodybuilder could use 25 plus different exercises.  I know this is a generalization.

If you look at gymnast who never lift weights but use incredible volume in bodyweight exercises they look incredible. I believe a muscle increases in size two ways. One is strength training. The other for lack of a better term is muscular endurance and that's the way the majority of bodybuilders train. Of the two training for muscular endurance increases the size of a muscle more over pure strength. If getting stronger was the magic bullet in bodybuilding we would all be doing almost every exercise in bodybuilding for sets of 1 to 3 reps to gain maximum strength after warm up.

Count the reps in a sprint and then count them in a bodybuilder's workout.  Nothing we do is like a what someone training for a marathon does besides maybe carb percentage in the offseason.
Come get me.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3732 on: April 23, 2014, 02:02:59 PM »
Count the reps in a sprint and then count them in a bodybuilder's workout.  Nothing we do is like a what someone training for a marathon does besides maybe carb percentage in the offseason.

You missed my point completely.  A bodybuilding workout is an endurance event in lifting compared to a power lifting workout. A little clearer what I was trying to convey?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #3733 on: April 23, 2014, 02:11:26 PM »
Ronnie Coleman's training method is the best because he was the most muscular.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #3734 on: April 23, 2014, 02:17:56 PM »
you have to destroy the muscle to build new one, simple and 30+ reps won't do that ;9 , u have to ''tear'' the muscle tissue in order fot it to repair itself, oh and strength is all about nerves and muscle cell engagement in a movement, each nerve is attached to a certain number of muscle cells, it's called a motor unit, and the more units your body can incorporate during a movement the more weight u can move ...that's what happens when someone starts lifting, the strength comes from the body being able to incorporate more motor units and synchronizing them

This is not entirely true. Muscle size can increase also through sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. The sarcoplasm is analogous to the cytoplasm of a cell; think of the fluid or cellular matrix that houses the muscle fiber units and other components of muscle cells such as glycogen and myoglobin. Glycogen is the storage unit for glucose and myoglobin is the storage unit for oxygen; by constantly "pumping" the muscle cell with these nutrients over time the sarcoplasm will increase in size to facilitate greater storage and capacity to utilise these fuel sources.

This is the "science" behind the pump increasing muscle size - sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Note that this form of hypertrophy won't increase 1RM strength and it tends not to happen in isolation i.e. it usually occurs with the traditional way hypertrophy occurs in most peoples minds (myofibrillar protein, where the stressed contractile proteins in the muscle are repaired following training).

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3735 on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »
I think people with gear should shut the fuck up! They dont know shit about training! Nad most of them dosent realise thats 99% of their muscles are made of gear not training. Stupid ass fuckers. Quit everything u inject for 2 years and then talk bitches : )

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3736 on: April 23, 2014, 02:23:16 PM »
I'm starting to believe he's indestructible. Either that or he has several of his organs transplanted after the originals atrophied like lumps of organic coal from the massive drug abuse & industrial-sized food intake.

nufc0101

• Getbig II
  • Part timer
« Reply #3737 on: April 23, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »
If he lives til 60 then I shall wonder at the marvel of modern medicine for the rest of my life

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3738 on: April 23, 2014, 02:30:29 PM »

Massive Malted Milk Ball Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3739 on: April 23, 2014, 02:35:35 PM »
No clue brother.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3740 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:58 AM »
Choco bunny of the day

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3741 on: April 24, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3742 on: April 25, 2014, 06:38:36 AM »
so she shows up with two cops to my door

apparently they now claim that as the process of evicting her address is not complete yet she technically still allowed

so she want to pick up some things

i tell them i want her to go to court on all this stuff not just take randomly things from my place

then the police go away

then she starts breaking down my door

i open it because i want to go outside to stop her

then she rushes in like a wild animal and we are wrestling

i try to get her out without hurting her of course but it's nearly impossible to restrain this 180lbs of african fury this whole time she screaming like hell for help and in between screams says in a low volume "come on hit me i know you want to, hit me" (which i of course dont do   :-X  )

i am starting to gas out as well

then the police show up again break us up

then they try to reason here and ok i then allow her to take some shoes and bags

then they say to her she has to go to court with me to make an agreement so there will be fairness in moving the things out that belong to her etc

bottom line another victory for the females  :(

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #3743 on: April 25, 2014, 06:40:44 AM »
tl;dr

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3744 on: April 25, 2014, 06:41:48 AM »
tl;dr
cliff notes

-baby mama kicking my door untill i open

-wrestles me shouting for help

-police step in and let her take some shit

:-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3745 on: April 25, 2014, 06:45:23 AM »
this matter is giving me no rest

wish i can just relocate or something and change my name :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #3746 on: April 25, 2014, 06:49:48 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3747 on: April 25, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
at least after she collects her furniture and moves into her new place, she will have to change her address to the new place and then can never entere here again

she pisses me off so much :-X

as she was wrestling me and i had sex flash backs as it was pretty intimate and got a good view of her face and tits

:-\

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3748 on: April 25, 2014, 06:52:48 AM »
Should have used the wrestle as an opportunity to fondle her tits and ass.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3749 on: April 25, 2014, 06:53:52 AM »
i think i'd be a horrible wrestler

shit is exhausting