Author Topic: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings  (Read 252368 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: backne update pictor from today
« Reply #4475 on: May 03, 2014, 07:53:11 AM »
You look great anabolo, and not a great deal of gear either which I respect as it's very relative.no weaknesses width and thickness combined. I'd recommend you to do contests and take it to the next level but seeing as bodybuilding is a poor investment financially and health wise I would probably refrain and say enjoy it.

You just need to really fix that backne and you'll look sweet as. summer is nearing, get that back out in the sun. Try some soaps on it and natural supps...etc a combo should fix it/minimise it.

How tall are you(genuinely)? Or is this a question thats likely gona be as reliable as your Cuban residency?
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Listen toothless wonder. Re read the thread.

micro penis nick

sticking the knife into a worried father

you really are scum nick

I hope one day you learn some morals
T

Simple Simon

thick nick ignoring simple simons warnings in this thread.

to his detriment.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4478 on: May 03, 2014, 07:57:22 AM »
You look great anabolo, and not a great deal of gear either which I respect as it's very relative.no weaknesses width and thickness combined. I'd recommend you to do contests and take it to the next level but seeing as bodybuilding is a poor investment financially and health wise I would probably refrain and say enjoy it.

You just need to really fix that backne and you'll look sweet as. summer is nearing, get that back out in the sun. Try some soaps on it and natural supps...etc a combo should fix it/minimise it.

How tall are you(genuinely)? Or is this a question thats likely gona be as reliable as your Cuban residency?
i think i'm 180cm but i dont know

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4479 on: May 03, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »
the 5 yrs ramen noodle part was an ESFitness parody  ;D

Didn't pay attention to ESF stuff, so it went right over my head....my bad.
Y

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Listen toothless wonder. Re read the thread.

Is he really toothless?  HAHA   

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
micro penis nick

sticking the knife into a worried father

you really are scum nick

I hope one day you learn some morals

Yeah it's real moral to be more worried about bashing Halo then the kids well being, or being all worried now the he's in the hospital over giving him the proper care before time.

That's like being sorry AFTER you beat the shit out of your wife. Are you married killer?

I am the only one who had the nerve to call this what it is... Disgraceful. Since you were one of the idiots thinking everything is just fine you are all butt hurt now. There is still time to re read everything and get on the right side of "moral." But considering your lack of knowing what the word means, it's doubtful.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
thick nick ignoring simple simons warnings in this thread.

to his detriment.

It's not just your warnings cup cake. You are about as relevant as gum I scrape from my shoe. Hope this helps.
$

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Anabolichalo should thank god he never had a daughter to her.  That kid would be the town bike.  Not that the poor boy won't be messed up too.  Anabolihalo should do his best to be a GOOD FATHER to the boy.  I hope his health recovers.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4484 on: May 03, 2014, 08:03:17 AM »
I thought you looked about 180cm which is around 5ft10/11....that's a perfect height with your proportions, you can outsize the midgets but not too tall as youre compact enough to fill out your frame easily. I'm 6ft3 I only start to look propper big once I hit 220 (sub 10 bf) as minimum whereas a lean 5ft10 220lbs would look jacked like hell.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Anabolichalo should thank god he never had a daughter to her.  That kid would be the town bike.  Not that the poor boy won't be messed up too.  Anabolihalo should do his best to be a GOOD FATHER to the boy.  I hope his health recovers.
i'll try to ensure he goes to some strict boarding school and gets an engineering degree and mba  ;D

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
you are a sick man, a disgrace to yourself and a disgrace to getbig
You're the one with the eager fingers (if that's even you in the photos) shitty little liar. Die now.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4487 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:43 AM »
I thought you looked about 180cm which is around 5ft10/11....that's a perfect height with your proportions, you can outsize the midgets but not too tall as youre compact enough to fill out your frame easily. I'm 6ft3 I only start to look propper big once I hit 220 (sub 10 bf) as minimum whereas a lean 5ft10 220lbs would look jacked like hell.
i have a good bodybuilding height

but too short to have overwhelming presence in the night clubs

lee priest syndrome, that's why he never goes to clubs

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yeah it's real moral to be more worried about bashing Halo then the kids well being, or being all worried now the he's in the hospital over giving him the proper care before time.

That's like being sorry AFTER you beat the shit out of your wife. Are you married killer?

I am the only one who had the nerve to call this what it is... Disgraceful. Since you were one of the idiots thinking everything is just fine you are all butt hurt now. There is still time to re read everything and get on the right side of "moral." But considering your lack of knowing what the word means, it's doubtful.

just apologise to the guy nick

im sure you aren't the heartless small cocked bitter twink you play on here

there is a time for trolling and this isn't it
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
it's ludicrous nick claims he's more concerned about my kid than i am, this is biologically impossible

no you aren't you sack of shit

you just want to talk trash

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

DO NOT apologize to the shitty little liar.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
it's ludicrous nick claims he's more concerned about my kid than i am, this is biologically impossible

no you aren't you sack of shit

you just want to talk trash
That kid isn't even yours shitty little liar.

Simple Simon

It's not just your warnings cup cake. You are about as relevant as gum I scrape from my shoe. Hope this helps.
Your posting style has changed of late, are you just desperate for attention?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Ok. I will. If Halo answers the question STRAIGHT UP. If you lie, you are even more of a degenerate loser.

Is he in the hospital over care related issues of any kind...malnourished, dropped, shaken, etc?

Yes or no.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Your posting style has changed of late, are you just desperate for attention?

Who are you again?
$

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4495 on: May 03, 2014, 08:15:43 AM »
i have a good bodybuilding height

but too short to have overwhelming presence in the night clubs

lee priest syndrome, that's why he never goes to clubs

If you're in Holland you're way too short to clean the toilets. Used to date a girl there and went frequently to see her....at my height I was looking up at people very frequently, lots of fellas at 6ft6+ seem a very common occurrence, some younger girls were over 6ft wearing converse and jeans. Anywhere else you're doing ok with a solid physique.
S

Simple Simon

Who are you again?
someone who has been in shape more than once in his life 20 years ago.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
someone who has been in shape more than once in his life 20 years ago.

So you admit getting fat and lazy and out of shape several times throughout your life then? Interesting.

I am always the same, for more then 20 years.

Please just stop. Simple mistakes like this that you miss, I thrive on. It's like you are shooting rubber bands at me, and I have a grenade launcher. You are embarrassing yourself.

Wait... Who are you?
$

Simple Simon

So you admit getting fat and lazy and out of shape several times throughout your life then? Interesting.

I am always the same, for more then 20 years.

Please just stop. Simple mistakes like this that you miss, I thrive on. It's like you are shooting rubber bands at me, and I have a grenade launcher. You are embarrassing yourself.

Wait... Who are you?

Im the person who has managed to troll you off topic.

Never mind, get back to making a twat of yourself trying to ride halo.

Pericles

• Getbig II
« Reply #4499 on: May 03, 2014, 08:24:52 AM »
Bad hygiene. Or at least the wrong kind of hygiene.

Douse the area with Benzoyl peroxide and AHA 2X a day and all that stuff is gone. Period.

Anabolichalo is letting his thick skull get the better of himself on this one.

incorrect. Hygiene has little to do with excessive build up of oil in the pores of the skin. You can use all the Bp you want and it's not going to do shit. Accutane is really the only fix for those with Severe cystic acne.