Author Topic: JavaFit a new supplement  (Read 2073 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
JavaFit a new supplement
« on: December 22, 2005, 09:49:13 AM »
What some enterprising company has done is put supplements in coffee.  Who hasn't forgotten to take their sups?, but who forgets that morning cup of Java?  Nobody.  Think of the convenience of having a multi, fatburner or calcium by just having your reg cup of mud before your even among the living.  I just got some lit and samples and out of the dozen or so new "wonder supplements" I get each month, this my friends might be a keeper.  Any feedback?  Negative or positive as I haven't made a decision weather to carry it or not.  So far all the feedback has been positive, but the get biggers are mercyless so whatcha think?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: JavaFit a new supplement
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 10:05:38 AM »
I think they've been around for awhile. I remember a year or so ago signing up for a free sample which I never got. If you've tried it the real question is: How does it taste?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 10:17:22 AM »
I think they've been around for awhile. I remember a year or so ago signing up for a free sample which I never got. If you've tried it the real question is: How does it taste?

Just got it a few minutes ago.  I'll let you know about the taste tomorrow when I get up.  Smells good though.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 12:26:48 PM »
What some enterprising company has done is put supplements in coffee.  Who hasn't forgotten to take their sups?, but who forgets that morning cup of Java?  Nobody.  Think of the convenience of having a multi, fatburner or calcium by just having your reg cup of mud before your even among the living.  I just got some lit and samples and out of the dozen or so new "wonder supplements" I get each month, this my friends might be a keeper.  Any feedback?  Negative or positive as I haven't made a decision weather to carry it or not.  So far all the feedback has been positive, but the get biggers are mercyless so whatcha think?

I've never heard of the company "JavaFit", but putting supplements in coffee is nothing new. Alot of companies do it. I know of one Indonesian based company that adds the "Lingzhi" mushroom to it's coffee and hot chocolates. Lingzhi is a great health supplement, but the question remains though, do the added supps retain any benefit to the consumer after being percolated at high heat. The concept of thermogenic coffee is a viable one, but the ones that add "nutrients" like "lingzhi" or ganoderma lucidum are debateable IMO.

From a business POV, I can see it flying. Coffee is one of the top traded commodities around the world, and examining the figures of most companies in the industry that have coffee in their mix, they find it is always right up there in the top sellers. If the coffee tastes good, you might have a winner on your hands.
w

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 12:28:33 PM »
the obvious drawback is dosage though. Some people like one cup, others like several.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 12:35:55 PM »
the obvious drawback is dosage though. Some people like one cup, others like several.

I second that!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 01:30:16 PM »
I never thought it was the be all end all product.  It's just that alot of people leave the house and "shit I forgot to take my fat burner.  This could solve that, if it works.  One drawback is that you'd have to make a small pot, than 1 of reg of you plan on having more than 1.  Alot of people only have 1 though.  I like the concept and will give it the test.  Repeat business.  Everybody will buy 1, than we'll see

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 01:48:40 PM »
I never thought it was the be all end all product.  It's just that alot of people leave the house and "shit I forgot to take my fat burner.  This could solve that, if it works.  One drawback is that you'd have to make a small pot, than 1 of reg of you plan on having more than 1.  Alot of people only have 1 though.  I like the concept and will give it the test.  Repeat business.  Everybody will buy 1, than we'll see

Buffbodz, is this something you make in a coffee pot, or is it instant coffee (ie: just add water), and how are they packaged? Do you spoon it out, or are they in individual serving sachets?
w

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 04:33:47 PM »
I'm gonna use the word "sachets" some time soon. :) "Excuse me waitress, may I have 2 sachets of splenda please?" 8)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2005, 04:55:22 PM »
I'm gonna use the word "sachets" some time soon. :) "Excuse me waitress, may I have 2 sachets of splenda please?" 8)

She's trying to impress you with her word knowledge.  Unfortunately for her, a satchet is perfumed powder in a packet.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 05:29:27 PM »

<lol> ok, ...pouches... Do they come in individual pouches? ...Is that better Loomis?  :D
w