Author Topic: Why  (Read 16056 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Why
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 02:09:23 PM »

Are you sure you don't strip? I remember you describing going along with what the viewer wanted.

Dildo play, dirty talk, jumping up and down bed post.

You dirty slut.
No you are not making up lies.  I have never said that...in fact always said the opposite.  There is quite a few women on there that would surprise you and they don't strip either.  Oskana that fitness girl works on hbc and she doesn't strip or go nude. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 02:09:30 PM »
I don't strip on there and No I haven't got back on.  
Booty has a nice body would do if given the chance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »
I am more shocked that Chaos started a thread  :o I knew you could do it big guy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »
This is going a 100+ easy.  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 02:12:10 PM »
This is going a 100+ easy.  ;)
Not without pics it isnt.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »
Booty has a nice body would do if given the chance.

yep and a pretty flower as well, no roast beef flaps therr fo sho!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:09 PM »
No you are not making up lies.  I have never said that...in fact always said the opposite.  There is quite a few women on there that would surprise you and they don't strip either.  Oskana that fitness girl works on hbc and she doesn't strip or go nude.  

I have no idea what websites you work on, but i remember you said that you go along with what the viewer wanted you to do.

I don't know what you're trying to do here, you willingly post nudes of yourself, talk about being on webcam sites, yet you act as if stripping, dildo play, and dirty talk is something foreign to this type of work.

Why would men pay you in the first place, if you're not doing these things.

You are a weird lady, definitely shifty in nature.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
Booty, I'll send you a pic of my weiner if you send me a pic of you reading a book.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 02:21:04 PM »

I have no idea what websites you work on, but i remember you said that you go along with what the viewer wanted you to do.

I don't know what you're trying to do here, you willingly post nudes of yourself, talk about being on webcam sites, yet you act as if stripping, dildo play, and dirty talk is something foreign to this type of work.

Why would men pay you in the first place, if you're not doing these things.

You are a weird lady, definitely shifty in nature.
No I have said that I am in control and I decide what I want to do.  I have an option to kick people from my free chat...I can ban members and I can also leave any chat that I want to.  I also choose if I will do a request that a client asks of me.  And for every request that I decline I get another one which is what I am more comfortable doing.  There are plenty of girls on there and if I won't meet a clients needs then they go can elsewhere...plain and simple. 
It's herbicepscam.....not a sex site.  It's a muscle fetish site and while I realise that I am not very muscular or roided up, not everyone wants this that visits HBC. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 02:22:05 PM »
No I have said that I am in control and I decide what I want to do.  I have an option to kick people from my free chat...I can ban members and I can also leave any chat that I want to.  I also choose if I will do a request that a client asks of me.  And for every request that I decline I get another one which is what I am more comfortable doing.  There are plenty of girls on there and if I won't meet a clients needs then they go can elsewhere...plain and simple. 
It's herbicepscam.....not a sex site.  It's a muscle fetish site and while I realise that I am not very muscular or roided up, not everyone wants this that visits HBC. 
Whats you name on the site?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 02:22:56 PM »
Booty, I'll send you a pic of my weiner if you send me a pic of you reading a book.

I am not interested in weiner pics. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
I am not interested in weiner pics. 

Why, It's just a penis?
A

ukjeff

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 02:23:53 PM »
It's herbicepscam.....not a sex site.  It's a muscle fetish site and while I realise that I am not very muscular or roided up, not everyone wants this that visits HBC.
Ah, so bootys gimmick posted the flap shots and now its a free advert.

Nicely done booty, I dont think anyone noticed.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »
Ah, so bootys gimmick posted the flap shots and now its a free advert.

Nicely done booty, I dont think anyone noticed.
I don't have a gimmick and I already stated earlier that I haven't been working on HBC.  I would rather this thread die....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2013, 02:26:53 PM »
Why, It's just a penis?
No offense but I have got to be interested in whats on the end of the penis...the man.

ukjeff

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:18 PM »
I don't have a gimmick and I already stated earlier that I haven't been working on HBC.  I would rather this thread die....
Im only joking, shame I missed the pics really.  :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »
No offense but I have got to be interested in whats on the end of the penis...the man.

Technically what's on the end is the tip.  Hey, I offered. 
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 02:29:05 PM »
Im only joking, shame I missed the pics really.  :)
I am glad I was fast asleep. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
Technically what's on the end is the tip.  Hey, I offered. 
I meant the other end...the man, the personality, character etc etc.  But I like your joke even though I am still trying to wake up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2013, 02:32:31 PM »
I meant the other end...the man, the personality, character etc etc.  But I like your joke even though I am still trying to wake up.
Booty, you better not hit that mod button! I remember what you did to my tribute thread  >:(  If you can't handle it, please leave.

ukjeff

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »
Booty, you better not hit that mod button! I remember what you did to my tribute thread  >:(  If you can't handle it, please leave.
adults are talking in this thread, fuck off alki.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
I am glad I was fast asleep.  

well with those 2 fingers deep in you,   how could you not sleep good afterwards  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 02:35:20 PM »
Your tribute thread was just a bashing thread disguised as a tribute thread.  Thats just sneaky and shifty.  I have to leave this thread as I have got to get in the shower here and have a busy day ahead.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 02:35:45 PM »

I'm tall, well read and educated. I'm a pretty good catch.
A

ukjeff

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
Your tribute thread was just a bashing thread disguised as a tribute thread.  Thats just sneaky and shifty.  I have to leave this thread as I have got to get in the shower here and have a busy day ahead.

Dont you ever turn off the flirting?