Author Topic: you people working your p-ssy ass jobs dont get the thrill i do  (Read 7134 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive been stayin drenched in sweat every day for the past months on end i got athletes foot on both feet from sweating so much and consuming lots of sugars i just need more beans and rice to dry things out

however i feel fucking superior i see black familys walking around like they are cripple wich makes me a ashamed as an african american

i see pathetic white people always needing to work in groups in the heat like these pussy ass weak ass lawn mowing crews moving slow looking tired and pathetic most under 6 feet tall using the riding lawnmowers because there bodies just eat meat and gatorade, they would be just fine if they had gatorade and kale but they had to be selfish thats why god didnt allow them to be over 6 feet tall

anyways the elements dont bother me , just aggravate the skin some but im increaseing beans/rice and potatoes to dry out

however im increase reps on lower body as well as pushups, i do this shit 7 fuckin days a week while people are crying because 'they are getting older' and dont understand life and that the point to living is living first for superior energy then when u figure that out you can do superior activities at a superior pace

fuck that i never felt better in my life
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: you people working your p-ssy ass jobs dont get the thrill i do
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 05:00:28 PM »
Falcon, are you trolling?

Do you plan on doing physical labour for a living till the day you die?

You have any savings?

Own a house?

Retirement fund?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 05:03:09 PM »
I doubt a person who eats grass clippings from his front yard has put much thought into his future.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
ive been stayin drenched in sweat every day for the past months on end i got athletes foot on both feet from sweating so much and consuming lots of sugars i just need more beans and rice to dry things out

however i feel fucking superior i see black familys walking around like they are cripple wich makes me a ashamed as an african american

i see pathetic white people always needing to work in groups in the heat like these pussy ass weak ass lawn mowing crews moving slow looking tired and pathetic most under 6 feet tall using the riding lawnmowers because there bodies just eat meat and gatorade, they would be just fine if they had gatorade and kale but they had to be selfish thats why god didnt allow them to be over 6 feet tall

anyways the elements dont bother me , just aggravate the skin some but im increaseing beans/rice and potatoes to dry out

however im increase reps on lower body as well as pushups, i do this shit 7 fuckin days a week while people are crying because 'they are getting older' and dont understand life and that the point to living is living first for superior energy then when u figure that out you can do superior activities at a superior pace

Yes manual work gives you a satisfaction that desk/office work does not. It's something about working outside maybe vitamin D intake from the sun, light, sun and water are the main ingredients to life. I worked on my landscape this afternoon and rode my motorcycle although I have a computer repair business which keeps me inside most times it was good to get out and experience the atmosphere.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 05:12:40 PM »
Falcon, are you trolling?

Do you plan on doing physical labour for a living till the day you die?

You have any savings?

Own a house?

Retirement fund?
the only way i can psychologically exist is to plan my life living forever, theres no going back , why ever give up hope, especially when you know the right foods can give you all the energy abilities you will ever need

the only way i can die is from outside influence like get shot

im not one of those that will burn out , and cower at the pressures of life, i want to do everytthing 'fiercley' . there is always things to do at a hardcore pace during the day

the night just doesnt allow for a hardcore pace, but im not totoally letting up hope on this thought, ive always wanted to get alot of shit done at night, i feel the true harcore people that dont even post live this way somehow

im not trolling man, a short post for me is once in a while trolling, thats how you tell

yes money isnt the issue

the issue is to maximize your existance to appease the gods. i think gods frown upon being alike everyone

i think they get pissed if all one does is watch movies, sure i like movies sometimes but dont do that shit too much. atleast if you are watching a movie' be brainstorming about the next 'project' for yoruself
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »
Yes manual work gives you a satisfaction that desk/office work does not. It's something about working outside maybe vitamin D intake from the sun, light, sun and water are the main ingredients to life. I worked on my landscape this afternoon and rode my motorcycle although I have a computer repair business which keeps me inside most times it was good to get out and experience the atmosphere.
yes im sure you enjoyed getting out just remember to bring some spare change when going to the downtown districts
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 05:14:52 PM »
Did you say your an African American ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 05:20:16 PM »
the only way i can psychologically exist is to plan my life living forever, theres no going back , why ever give up hope, especially when you know the right foods can give you all the energy abilities you will ever need

im not one of those that will burn out , and cower at the pressures of life, i want to do everytthing 'fiercley' . there is always things to do at a hardcore pace during the day

the night just doesnt allow for a hardcore pace, but im not totoally letting up hope on this thought, ive always wanted to get alot of shit done at night, i feel the true harcore people that dont even post live this way somehow

im not trolling man, a short post for me is once in a while trolling, thats how you tell

yes money isnt the issue

the issue is to maximize your existance to appease the gods. i think gods frown upon being alike everyone

i think they get pissed if all one does is watch movies, sure i like movies sometimes but dont do that shit too much. atleast if you are watching a movie' be brainstorming about the next 'project' for yoruself

That's actually a very good outlook on life. Good for you brother.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:33:12 PM »

yes money isnt the issue

Well put i live my life the same way. Hard labor everyday. Makes me sick when people say i cant workout because i work 40 hrs a week behind a desk. I work 60-70 and i make it there at least 4 days a week.  U just have to know how to eat. Some of the guys i work with eat and drink like complete shit day in and day out and smoke 2 packs a dAy wonder why they look and feel like shit. It just baffels me.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »
Seriously Falcon, tone this shit back a little.  Your online character used to be funny, but as of lately, it's stale and played out.  It used to be funny, when it was hard to tell if you were serious or not.  However, as of lately your shit is just dumb.  Please come up with some new content.  HTH.   :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 07:17:03 PM »
Seriously Falcon, tone this shit back a little.  Your online character used to be funny, but as of lately, it's stale and played out.  It used to be funny, when it was hard to tell if you were serious or not.  However, as of lately your shit is just dumb.  Please come up with some new content.  HTH.   :D

hahah what the fuck are you talking about

im not trying to be funny

thats the problem, everyone tries to be funny and expects everyone to be funny

being funny is cool some of the time, i only turn on the humor when dealing with ignorant people with short fuses just so i dont have one of them steal my hvac unit or break a window
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 07:22:05 PM »

STFU  Falcon  you would shit your pants doing what I do

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 07:24:07 PM »

now this work i respect only a true nigerian of the highest genetic could handle this job

A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
only a true nigerian of the highest genetic could handle this job

That's right

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 07:27:43 PM »

Have a close friend that did that in NY for much of his career. Heights did not bother him one bit.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 07:31:10 PM »

inspiring post, johnny!

a lot of people might think you're pathetic, but most don't stop to realize you think they're pathetic too

and they aren't 6'6"

another great post

yes money isnt the issue

very insightful, hard to believe someone would think this is "trolling"...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 07:39:41 PM »
Heights did not bother him one bit.

If you are afraid of height this shit isn't for you ,  plus  it’s not enough just to go up ,once you get there , you have to  work.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
Props to you Falcon. Always enjoy your variety of posts ... even the nonsensical ones.

Question: How old are you?

I did the landscaping thing for a few years but honestly, I'm glad I got an education.

Although I'm not thrilled with my current desk job, I don't think I could handle the physical work forever, like you hope to do.

I don't feel "old" in the least bit. But I'm almost 43 and know I wouldn't be "happy" pushing myself to the max outdoors in this summer heat.

I prefer to enjoy the outdoors in other ways now, besides working in it.

Cutting my own lawn is about as far as I like to push it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 09:12:01 PM »
The point of life is to survive, whatever the way you do it. Im affraid you re going to think twice about what you just said johnny, once you reach your 50s feeling pain everywhere in your body. Fact is people who stay healthy eating well, exercizing while working a stress less intellectual/desk job have all the pros without the cons.
For sure, fat paper pushers arent happier than you. But let's be objective, there are also fit paper pushers if you see what i mean. Somehow, they re smarter than you because they wont have a ruined back later in life.

The more balanced your life is, the better you feel. Just like with nutrition, you need variety. Exercising, resting, and using your brain.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:40 PM »
Have a close friend that did that in NY for much of his career. Heights did not bother him one bit.

I wouldn't be aböe to handle such height at all

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
I guess I earn three times as much as you do, hope this helps.

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 09:51:05 PM »
I wouldn't be aböe to handle such height at all
I'm quite sure you get use to it rather quick, the part that is much harder to deal with is the climate up that high.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 10:15:53 PM »
Who the hell wants to do physical labour? Used to do that as a summer job as a kid many times. Every grown up I worked with told me "stay in school or you'll end up like me". It absolutely SUCKS. I'd rather earn 3x more by using my brain and save my energy for the gym.

Nice try though.

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 10:23:33 PM »
Who the hell wants to do physical labour? Used to do that as a summer job as a kid many times. Every grown up I worked with told me "stay in school or you'll end up like me". It absolutely SUCKS. I'd rather earn 3x more by using my brain and save my energy for the gym.

Nice try though.
3 times more yeah right ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
i used to work as a physical operator

i wanted to kill my self every day

i'm glad now i sit at a desk and am a keyboard warrior

admin work beat physical work, never again physical work plz or i suicide