Author Topic: you people working your p-ssy ass jobs dont get the thrill i do  (Read 7128 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: you people working your p-ssy ass jobs dont get the thrill i do
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 10:34:37 PM »
3 times more yeah right ::)

I many cases at least that much more.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 10:41:31 PM »
3 times more yeah right ::)

Which part of that is hard to believe? Usually physical labour jobs pay you very little because pretty much anyone can do it. Skilled IT/marketing/financial sector jobs EASILY pay 3x++ more. For example.. you could earn 35k doing some physical job requiring no intelligence at all. Or 105k in IT, which is not uncommon at all.

Sorry to hear you have hard time believing that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »
Who the hell wants to do physical labour? Used to do that as a summer job as a kid many times. Every grown up I worked with told me "stay in school or you'll end up like me". It absolutely SUCKS. I'd rather earn 3x more by using my brain and save my energy for the gym.

Nice try though.

its funny people want to lift weights to get big but cant hack it at physical labor

usually if your good at lifting weights then physical labor is a breeze
A

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 06:48:36 AM »
STFU  Falcon  you would shit your pants doing what I do

Fuck that shit...the height alone working on a loader outside the cargo door of a B-747 is enough for me. And it's not even that tall.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 07:01:08 AM »
fuck all that.....sitting behind a computer all day is one of  the toughest job around.. :( :(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 07:07:05 AM »
ive been stayin drenched in sweat every day for the past months on end i got athletes foot on both feet from sweating so much and consuming lots of sugars i just need more beans and rice to dry things out

however i feel fucking superior i see black familys walking around like they are cripple wich makes me a ashamed as an african american

i see pathetic white people always needing to work in groups in the heat like these pussy ass weak ass lawn mowing crews moving slow looking tired and pathetic most under 6 feet tall using the riding lawnmowers because there bodies just eat meat and gatorade, they would be just fine if they had gatorade and kale but they had to be selfish thats why god didnt allow them to be over 6 feet tall

anyways the elements dont bother me , just aggravate the skin some but im increaseing beans/rice and potatoes to dry out

however im increase reps on lower body as well as pushups, i do this shit 7 fuckin days a week while people are crying because 'they are getting older' and dont understand life and that the point to living is living first for superior energy then when u figure that out you can do superior activities at a superior pace

fuck that i never felt better in my life

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 07:47:34 AM »
Which part of that is hard to believe? Usually physical labour jobs pay you very little because pretty much anyone can do it. Skilled IT/marketing/financial sector jobs EASILY pay 3x++ more. For example.. you could earn 35k doing some physical job requiring no intelligence at all. Or 105k in IT, which is not uncommon at all.

True ^^ In IT for over 15 years now (105K was back in 2000 for me working for a start-up).
We were bought by a large company, still here. (Lets just say pay goes up each year).

Gonna ride this out as long as I can... F*&k labor, but I would do it if I had to (last resort).

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 07:50:20 AM »
the only way i can psychologically exist is to plan my life living forever, theres no going back , why ever give up hope, especially when you know the right foods can give you all the energy abilities you will ever need

the only way i can die is from outside influence like get shot

im not one of those that will burn out , and cower at the pressures of life, i want to do everytthing 'fiercley' . there is always things to do at a hardcore pace during the day

the night just doesnt allow for a hardcore pace, but im not totoally letting up hope on this thought, ive always wanted to get alot of shit done at night, i feel the true harcore people that dont even post live this way somehow

im not trolling man, a short post for me is once in a while trolling, thats how you tell

yes money isnt the issue

the issue is to maximize your existance to appease the gods. i think gods frown upon being alike everyone

i think they get pissed if all one does is watch movies, sure i like movies sometimes but dont do that shit too much. atleast if you are watching a movie' be brainstorming about the next 'project' for yoruself

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 07:50:55 AM »
its funny people want to lift weights to get big but cant hack it at physical labor

usually if your good at lifting weights then physical labor is a breeze

Not everyone can be as amazing as you. The rest of us will have to dream of physical labor careers.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
Who the hell wants to do physical labour? Used to do that as a summer job as a kid many times. Every grown up I worked with told me "stay in school or you'll end up like me". It absolutely SUCKS. I'd rather earn 3x more by using my brain and save my energy for the gym.

Nice try though.
obciously you dont own land and dont grow your own food or build your own stuff. Physical activity is gratifying, especially when you do it for your own survival. Now slaving away for the capitalist boss at 8 bucks an hour while you own nothing is another matter.

On a side note, we all get bored of either physical of intellectual jobs; doing the same shit over and over tends to get annoying, people need variety. In the future individuals will be designed from birth to do things, probably will have the opportunity to switch from an activity to another in their lifetime, births will be controlled everything will be planned from the beginning to the benefit of the whole. But before it happens, a lot of people are going to die to reach a manageable human population and start fresh.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 07:56:24 AM »

Nice try though.
Sorry but it s more complicated than that... it all depends the people you re working with, any kind of job is hell if you re with assholes you re forced to deal with ,more than you chose to, wether it s an intelectual or physical job. Now, when you re the boss, the boss assistant or working with friends, any job is a lot easier and enjoyable.

Anyway, as the 1% gets richer and the 99% gets poorer and more numerous, none of us or our kids/grandkids are going to go thru all of this unhurt. The 4 decades that followed the second world war when anyone could do anything because of workforce shortage are over, nowadays you re in competition with every single human being on earth for a job from the shitiest one to the best one. As jobs get rarer and world population increase, it can only worsen from there until a new balance is found ie after global economic meltdown followed by wars. We are nothing in the eyes of the powerful 1%, always been the same.

On The Ground In Athens: "Too Many People Are Committing Suicide"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-11/ground-athens-too-many-people-are-committing-suicide

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »

Nice try though.

It sucks even more when you have a degree but can't find a simple admin job, and forced to do various labour jobs and feel like a fucking loser.

Although, most admin jobs don't pay 3x more.

Average salary is 25-35K/yr.

Only professional jobs, like computer programmer, accountant, engineer, analyst etc... get paid a decent salary.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »
Have a close friend that did that in NY for much of his career. Heights did not bother him one bit.

heights bothers me, I get this creeping urge to jump even though I don't want to.   :)

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »
I like my desk job but my side business has me busting ass pulling 8-14' native trees to sell. I dig most with a shovel and then pull it  with my tractors. Then i chop the roots down and pot it. i love the hard physical labor of it.

I am a big fan of painting too JF. Blue collar physical labor blood runs through my veins.

Heights scare the shit out of me. Much respect to the high rise iron workers!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 12:42:54 PM »
A song for the Falcon:

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
It sucks even more when you have a degree but can't find a simple admin job, and forced to do various labour jobs and feel like a fucking loser.

Only professional jobs, like computer programmer, accountant, engineer, analyst etc... get paid a decent salary.
In the upcoming decades everyone will be forced to change jobs to survive because it s not going to get any better. Lol at thinking you ll find a job in a desk and stay there for your whole life. And the old farts will put their own kids and grandkids in their places, places which will get rarer and rarer.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »

Correct

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
In the upcoming decades everyone will be forced to change jobs to survive because it s not going to get any better. Lol at thinking you ll find a job in a desk and stay there for your whole life. And the old farts will put their own kids and grandkids in their places, places which will get rarer and rarer.  

x2

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 02:49:21 PM »

I could never work in an office  , making a ton of money and having a big house or a fancy car doesn't matter much to me. As long as I have the money to feed my family  and have a roof over my head, that's all I need.
I enjoy what I do, the positive effect of doing what you like is something money can't buy.

PS: Union Ironworkers make more than 35K a year

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 04:38:57 PM »
I could never work in an office  , making a ton of money and having a big house or a fancy car doesn't matter much to me. As long as I have the money to feed my family  and have a roof over my head, that's all I need.
I enjoy what I do, the positive effect of doing what you like is something money can't buy.

PS: Union Ironworkers make more than 35K a year
X2. I worked in a office for years hated it did it for the money.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2013, 04:44:37 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a Trade, not low wage physical labour.

As long as you save money, and try to move up becoming superintendent, project manager, inspector, or instructor.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2013, 08:31:26 PM »
Serious question:
Falcon, how old are you?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2013, 08:43:40 PM »
We hit 102 today with 80% humidity falcon, come and try busting your ass all day in this heat, I was out from 7am to 7pm working and drank water till I was sick and still ended up mildly dehydrated ,fuck I even drank a bottle of pedialite a was still cramping.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2013, 09:46:36 PM »

I am software engineer, you seriously think it's gonna collapse? LOL. You wish it would be true so you would feel better about your own life. Admit it.

It won't happen sweetheart. We're only gonna get richer and richer. Market is growing each year. Have a good day.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2013, 09:55:08 PM »

Add medical sales to your list.  All products/drugs in US hospitals, clinics and Dr's offices have sales reps whose pay range is between 50k to well over 300k.  I've spent most of my career is cardiac surgical prothetic heart valves sales and pace makers. Hundreds of hours in the OR, lots of travel (in management), and high sales targets but always in that upper pay range.