Author Topic: White Christian Male warriors: The time is now!  (Read 2352 times)

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
White Christian Male warriors: The time is now!
« on: July 11, 2013, 06:24:25 AM »
They want you to think you're outgunned, outnumbered, and outsmarted. It's a trick. Don't fall for it. They might be breeding like jackrabbits on a hot August night, but a hundred of them together couldn't change a light bulb. The Sodomites may be getting married, but they are weak minded and feeble. This world belongs to you! You have subjugated this world, tamed this world, and pushed this world to the heights of greatness that God has blessed you with. Stay the course, and you will see this chocolate so-called president and his aspirations fade away. Read your Bibles. Listen to country music. Eat your bacon and eggs and apple pie. A leader walks among us who is soon to emerge. Over and out.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: White Christian Male warriors: The time is now!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 06:29:49 AM »
Double bacon
Y

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:34:55 AM »
moderators, feel free to move this to the religion board

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 06:37:33 AM »
They want you to think you're outgunned, outnumbered, and outsmarted. It's a trick. Don't fall for it. They might be breeding like jackrabbits on a hot August night, but a hundred of them together couldn't change a light bulb. The Sodomites may be getting married, but they are weak minded and feeble. This world belongs to you! You have subjugated this world, tamed this world, and pushed this world to the heights of greatness that God has blessed you with. Stay the course, and you will see this chocolate so-called president and his aspirations fade away. Read your Bibles. Listen to country music. Eat your bacon and eggs and apple pie. A leader walks among us who is soon to emerge. Over and out.

YES! The time is now to remove these Jackrabbits before they eat all our Melon!

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 06:37:42 AM »
moderators, feel free to move this to the religion board
They've got you where they want you. Ashamed to be a White Man. Slowly turning you into a muslim and a closet case. "Hide the Bible over on the religious board, we don't want to offend the trannies". Boy, you need a mudhole stomped in you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 06:40:54 AM »
wow....how profound for a guy with 9 posts.....Kwon resorting to breaking out his gimmicks again and answering said gimmick

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 06:54:56 AM »
wow....how profound for a guy with 9 posts.....Kwon resorting to breaking out his gimmicks again and answering said gimmick
You're a sissy.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 07:04:20 AM »

Hi Jon Harridan. I can smell you from a mile away... like road kill. Your right about white people though. When we are the minority, we will not be treated the way we have treated minorities. But mixing that fact with your bible nonsense kills your credibility.

Well that and your closeted faggotry. That hurts credibility as well.
$

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
moderators, feel free to delete this goofy thread

Fixed. And I'm a white Christian male.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 07:11:50 AM »
They want you to think you're outgunned, outnumbered, and outsmarted. It's a trick. Don't fall for it. They might be breeding like jackrabbits on a hot August night, but a hundred of them together couldn't change a light bulb. The Sodomites may be getting married, but they are weak-minded and feeble. This world belongs to you! You have subjugated this world, tamed this world, and pushed this world to the heights of greatness that God has blessed you with. Stay the course, and you will see this chocolate, so-called president and his aspirations fade away. Read your Bibles. Listen to country music. Eat your bacon and eggs and apple pie. A leader walks among us who is soon to emerge. Over and out.
Not bad. Just a few noted, minor revisions. You should be a good fit, around here. Good luck.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 07:25:30 AM »
I'm not a Christian and I prefer not to be governed exclusively by any group.
A

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 07:28:08 AM »
I'm not a Christian and I prefer not to be governed exclusively by any group.
You're a fairy and you'll be on your knees for allah like the true lily livered spineless pussy that you are.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 07:29:51 AM »
You're a fairy and you'll be on your knees for allah like the true lily livered spineless pussy that you are.

I will never surrender to the moooslem hoards. 
A

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 07:33:14 AM »
I will never surrender to the moooslem hoards. 
you already have. I cloned you this morning when I sat on the toilet and dropped mud.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 07:34:28 AM »
you already have. I cloned you this morning when I sat on the toilet and dropped mud.

How did my DNA get up your ass......
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 07:35:19 AM »
You're a sissy.

wow..you're now up to 12 posts....you're doing well

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 07:36:08 AM »
It was actually a Grand Slam Breakfast from Denny's and some leftover Pizza.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 07:37:21 AM »
It was actually a Grand Slam Breakfast from Denny's and some leftover Pizza.

My names not Denny. 
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »
My names not Denny. 

so you gave him the "grand slam" huh?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 07:41:56 AM »
so you gave him the "grand slam" huh?

Apparently someone named Denny did!
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 07:46:32 AM »

Well it's pretty obvious all that crap cannot last indefinitely.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 08:30:50 AM »

STFU, if anybody calls for a racial war its me not a nobody like yourself, get back in your trailer and wait for my command you tornado bait white trash nigger hating glorious bastard you.

True_Security

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »
STFU, if anybody calls for a racial war its me not a nobody like yourself, get back in your trailer and wait for my command you tornado bait white trash nigger hating glorious bastard you.
No race war needed. Their own incompetence will be their ruin. We White Male warriors need only sit back under a shady tree and enjoy a root beer float as these nignogs destroy themselves.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 02:04:37 PM »

Pretty sneaky of you to attack him when he was praying  :D