Author Topic: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses  (Read 25742 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »
I had the landlord of property do some research. I do not know of any murders or anything but I saw a picture of a farm house that sat on the spot. The picture was from 1946. I had Indiana paranormal investigate and also had 2 different psychics come and walk the place. Both psychics said the place was a portal for the paranormal. That many come and go. But everyone from Ind paranormal and the 2 psychics said that the ones that are there long term is an old man and a little girl. The little girl I have on an EVP, the old guy I believe is one of the apparitions I have captured on the security video. I don't know about the whole portal business. I only take into consideration what I have witnessed and filmed.
Some weird stuff dude I would not be able to sleep after all that, have this spirits visted your place you live asking because checking if the are following you around.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
Read my post on page one, it has some instances of what happens here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2013, 06:40:09 PM »
Lots of scared ladyboys in this thread.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »
Some weird stuff dude I would not be able to sleep after all that, have this spirits visted your place you live asking because checking if the are following you around.

My GF thinks thats how her house got haunted in the first place. When she was house shopping, she went into a townhouse and immediately felt a strong presence and just left  the house ....without even taking the tour, the real estate lady was like "WTF"...And she wound up taking a place the next block over. You can see that house from her house. And she thinks tha, because when crazy shit started happening, she researched her own house, found nothing.....and remembered that freaky feeling and researched that house...and a teenage girl hung herself in that house.she thinks the spirit or whatever liked her and followed her.  Makes sense because me and her daughter constantly "fell" down the stairs. I have stairs in my house and i never slip and fall.  It never happened to my GF..not once.

Yup, sounds like made-up bullshit....all 100% true.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2013, 07:08:40 PM »
My GF thinks thats how her house got haunted in the first place. When she was house shopping, she went into a townhouse and immediately felt a strong presence and just left  the house ....without even taking the tour, the real estate lady was like "WTF"...And she wound up taking a place the next block over. You can see that house from her house. And she thinks tha, because when crazy shit started happening, she researched her own house, found nothing.....and remembered that freaky feeling and researched that house...and a teenage girl hung herself in that house.she thinks the spirit or whatever liked her and followed her.  Makes sense because me and her daughter constantly "fell" down the stairs. I have stairs in my house and i never slip and fall.  It never happened to my GF..not once.

Those stairs in that house seem as evil, where you heard someone walking once and then the falling with your daughter. Yes The hanging girl is a spirit try to return, I think I posted here I moved to to a house not knowing after I moved in someone told me a guy hung himself on the the back porch. I always felt strange there never slept much this girl across the hall invited me over we had sex, thing is I never saw her leave the house a very weird place I got the hell out.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2013, 07:10:10 PM »

That is fucked up. We have been physically touched many, many times but nothing that could lead to harm. Has your GF tried to get an EVP?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2013, 09:38:14 PM »
I am sitting here it's 12:35 am my printer just starts printing I did not hit print on any application see shit like that intrigues me. It was a pic of a old ex girl friend, strange I have been thinking of her today.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2013, 09:45:03 PM »

So the question is.... if you were offered a house at a good price but you were told ahead of time that there was some grizzly murder that took place in it, would you buy it?

I used to always say "yeah for sure" - but as I get older now, I dunno anymore lol - plus this thread isn't helping!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »
So the question is.... if you were offered a house at a good price but you were told ahead of time that there was some grizzly murder that took place in it, would you buy it?

I used to always say "yeah for sure" - but as I get older now, I dunno anymore lol - plus this thread isn't helping!
No I already been in a house where a dude hung himself some weird shit going on never again.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:27 PM »
No I already been in a house where a dude hung himself some weird shit going on never again.

So you think you boned a ghost Mr N ?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

And tiiiiiiiiiiiime goooooooessss by...... sooooooooo slooooooowwlllllyyyyyy!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:53 AM »
I'm not sure that girl next door was weird I did do her as said I never saw her leave that house strange.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2013, 05:58:03 AM »
I do.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2013, 06:26:40 AM »
Fuck you guys and fuck this thread.... I had trouble sleeping last night!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »

My uncle purchased a home in the country where the previous owner(elderly man) got murdered-butchered in the living room. Needless to say, my uncle got an incredible deal on the house. When I would visit him, he would have me stay in a guest bedroom... the door to this bedroom faced the exact spot where the man was butchered. It scared the shit out of me. Every time I would wake up to use the bathroom, Id walk out of the bedroom with my head down and my eyes closed so I wouldnt see anything. Never felt comfortable in that house. No matter how cheap a death-home is listed, I just couldnt buy it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2013, 11:50:38 AM »
                    My uncle purchased a home in the country where the previous owner(elderly man) got murdered-butchered in the living room. Needless to say, my uncle got an incredible deal on the house. When I would visit him, he would have me stay in a guest bedroom... the door to this bedroom faced the exact spot where the man was butchered. It scared the shit out of me. Every time I would wake up to use the bathroom, Id walk out of the bedroom with my head down and my eyes closed so I wouldnt see anything. Never felt comfortable in that house. No matter how cheap a death-home is listed, I just couldnt buy it.
Yes its a feeling you have, although you may not see anything it's there. I think when the spirits are around you feel these things but may not see them.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2013, 11:55:42 AM »
I like how all ghost stories are usually told 3rd hand, unless on a forum where people can't be called on them.But a better question is why a spirit would linger in a home?Why not go to other homes and check out hot 18yr olds in the shower?and why don't ants, badgers, bears etc have ghosts too?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »
This is a true story, I pride myself on being logical and pretty skeptical, perhaps to a fault.

However, when I was a kid my family moved into a new house for us but an old house in reality. It was a really old Victorian style house and quite beautiful. When I was a kid I always felt odd in certain areas, namely the bathroom I would run away from there after pissing shitting, as I felt someone was always behind me, like someone was looking at me. My little brother had a couple of issues, deaf and had a minor global delay. His behaviour changed drastically when we lived there. He became mute almost, never talking almost like a retard depression. He claimed he could not sleep because he could feel someone breathing on him, or blowing on him at night. As the months wore on he became more withdrawn  and said that he couldn't sleep often opting to sleep with my mom most nights. He said that "they" wouldn't bother him with others around. Now keep in mind he was globally delayed and lived in a fantasy world, played dinkies like it was his job so no one took him serious. We started noticing that he would pretend play as if someone else was there, often leaving his toys set up as if two people were participating, again I know it is probably normal, but quite odd as imaginative play is almost nill in these people, they can't imagine things. Anyway after a couple years he continued his decline, started having multiple unexplained marks on his body etc. He become somewhat violent and aggressive, a normal progression. however, one night he was bathing and seemed a bit, I don't know, scared, quiet and odd. Too much time had gone by and my mom checked the bath, and there was my brother dead, he drowned, in the bathroom I always felt unsafe in. No bath water on the floor, just laying flat on the bottom eyes open. Now he did have seizures because of his issues so that's possible, but that's when really weird shit occurred. I would hear giggling come from his room and his almost groan like ughhh he would do when happy. One night I heard an audible gurgle coming from his room. I went in the dinkies were set up for two, but no one had been there for a while. I then heard the same shit coming from his closet. I was too freaked out to check at first but it persisted.. I opened the door your moms a whore go do your chores.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2013, 08:42:29 PM »
This is a true story, I pride myself on being logical and pretty skeptical, perhaps to a fault.

However, when I was a kid my family moved into a new house for us but an old house in reality. It was a really old Victorian style house and quite beautiful. When I was a kid I always felt odd in certain areas, namely the bathroom I would run away from there after pissing shitting, as I felt someone was always behind me, like someone was looking at me. My little brother had a couple of issues, deaf and had a minor global delay. His behaviour changed drastically when we lived there. He became mute almost, never talking almost like a retard depression. He claimed he could not sleep because he could feel someone breathing on him, or blowing on him at night. As the months wore on he became more withdrawn  and said that he couldn't sleep often opting to sleep with my mom most nights. He said that "they" wouldn't bother him with others around. Now keep in mind he was globally delayed and lived in a fantasy world, played dinkies like it was his job so no one took him serious. We started noticing that he would pretend play as if someone else was there, often leaving his toys set up as if two people were participating, again I know it is probably normal, but quite odd as imaginative play is almost nill in these people, they can't imagine things. Anyway after a couple years he continued his decline, started having multiple unexplained marks on his body etc. He become somewhat violent and aggressive, a normal progression. however, one night he was bathing and seemed a bit, I don't know, scared, quiet and odd. Too much time had gone by and my mom checked the bath, and there was my brother dead, he drowned, in the bathroom I always felt unsafe in. No bath water on the floor, just laying flat on the bottom eyes open. Now he did have seizures because of his issues so that's possible, but that's when really weird shit occurred. I would hear giggling come from his room and his almost groan like ughhh he would do when happy. One night I heard an audible gurgle coming from his room. I went in the dinkies were set up for two, but no one had been there for a while. I then heard the same shit coming from his closet. I was too freaked out to check at first but it persisted.. I opened the door your moms a whore go do your chores.
Dude I am sorry for the loss of you brother. That had to effect you tremendously. Seems he got possessed by evil spirits.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2013, 11:16:10 PM »
Sheeeeeit...raining upside down? He'll No...that wine box thing would have been scary as hell.

There was one, where apparently this woman kept seeing yellow eyes outside her house (in the middle of no where). She called the police and her husband, and nobody saw the person. Finally one day her husband was backing up, and saw the thing and got out. Saw that it had been on the roof. He and friend got some guns and tracked it (big ass tracks) to a shack in the woods. Well. They found out who lived in the shack, and they went to town, to get a tire changed and it was a tall lanky dude with yellow.

Anyways, one day he died, and they went to his shack. In the back of the shack was a huge steel/riveted room with huge as chains and shackles attached to the walls. And scratch marks all over the place...like the steel was scratched...They didn't want to say the word that they all thought...

Yep. I saw that one, Parker.

They thought werewolf.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2013, 11:43:24 PM »
Yep. I saw that one, Parker.

They thought werewolf.

I think that the man may have thought he was a monster...a man transforming into a werewolf? One changing one's DNA to a man-wolf hybrid...way beyond logic.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2013, 12:21:21 AM »

That psycho son of a bitch(Ok. Most of them are) should be tortured and not only exorcised but also terminated. If he was my family, i would go there tonight and i would do it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2013, 08:33:06 AM »
Dude I am sorry for the loss of you brother. That had to effect you tremendously. Seems he got possessed by evil spirits.

Ya one night he was levitating and ice cream came from his bum.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »
Once rented a house that was "haunted" many years ago. Fortunately, nothing bad ever happened. Must have been haunted by good folks and not evil doers.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2013, 10:54:12 AM »
Once rented a house that was "haunted" many years ago. Fortunately, nothing bad ever happened. Must have been haunted by good folks and not evil doers.

ya that sounds like the most plausible conclusion.