Author Topic: Who do you guys think the anti-christ is?  (Read 19252 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Who do you guys think the anti-christ is?
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 04:53:02 PM »
tyranny of dictatorship.

Tranny dicks?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 04:53:45 PM »
Tranny dicks?

I don't think he understands what hes actually written.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 05:10:49 PM »
Archer- people want divine intervention, divine justice, and divine presence on earth. They would have the devil as ruler if they do not get it because they suffer in hell and recieve no tangible benefits from a divine power outside of a life they would rather not have. So to prevent the devil from causing a cataclysmic armageddon I will give the people what they seek, and eventually they will see why the laizzes faire approach of our father is indeed supremely wise.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »
A crazy mexican chick I know claimed it was Obama when he was elected. She claimed he was going to do all kinds of shitty things to the country. So far she hasn't been wrong.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 05:31:21 PM »
Archer- people want divine intervention, divine justice, and divine presence on earth. They would have the devil as ruler if they do not get it because they suffer in hell and recieve no tangible benefits from a divine power outside of a life they would rather not have. So to prevent the devil from causing a cataclysmic armageddon I will give the people what they seek, and eventually they will see why the laizzes faire approach of our father is indeed supremely wise.

Typical meaningless tbombz drivel.   
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »

I think his hope is that he can confuse someone, then sneak up and fuck them in the ass.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
???

I'm going with a Jesuit.
the jesuits are the leading group in hidden knowledge
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 05:42:24 PM »
Obama

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 05:46:20 PM »
Seriously, I really liked the kid.. but his recent turn is extremely puzzling.
Everytime I read one of his posts, it's pretty much lolwat all over the place.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
the jesuits are the leading group in hidden knowledge
African Americans are holding something back as well as to the secret of their athletic talents.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 05:53:12 PM »
No one. The Bible is bunk, been proven to be so time amd time again....there is no NWO, no Illuminati, etc...all wishful thinking from religious whackos to conspiracy theorist nutjobs who absolutely cannot go through life without there being some greater force beyond their own understanding controlling their lives, whether divine or of man.

There is no destiny. No prophecy. Nothing grand will happen. Our "destiny" is to be part of one of the billions of writhing, ignorant dark brown masses of people who will end up succumbing to some virus, likely a flu variant...or a meteor...or crop disaster...or all of them at once.

The future is bleak. Savage, barbaric Islamic hordes will conquor Europe and Russia through sheer birthrates alone, once the welfare states have collapsed and the population goes in their favor. The Chinese Technocrats will continue to drown their cities, forests, and rivers in huge gouts of poisonous pollution while stripping Africa and SE Asia of resources. And here in the US and Canada, we can expect the Brazilification of our nation, as cities such as Chicago and NYC will resemble the miles and miles of Favellas in Rio De Janeiro.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 05:54:43 PM »
Seriously, I really liked the kid.. but his recent turn is extremely puzzling.
Everytime I read one of his posts, it's pretty much lolwat all over the place.

All spectacle no substance.   
A

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »
Basille

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
African Americans are holding something back as well as to the secret of their athletic talents.

ive always felt this, rap music is a decoy and distraction. Some blacks practice there athletic talents onnly at night to keep there knowledge secret from white man
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2013, 06:18:58 PM »
Kim Kardashian who now has a spawn.  Don't worry.  Christ = make believe so anti Christ is anti = make believe
???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2013, 06:38:03 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
I am here to teach the innocent about the plight of the guilty; and to teach the guilty about the benevolence of freedom through the tyranny of dictatorship.

shut up, filth.

go back to your bunny costumes.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 06:51:38 PM »

shut up, filth.

go back to your bunny costumes.

"to teach the guilty about the benevolence of freedom through the tyranny of dictatorship."

He literally has no clue what he is saying here.  It's hilarious.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2013, 07:04:47 PM »
"to teach the guilty about the benevolence of freedom through the tyranny of dictatorship."

He literally has no clue what he is saying here.  It's hilarious.
people expect God to interfere in world affairs, and because God has allowed for the holocaust, all the great wars, and the deaths of all people... they seek revenge by elimination of faith or retribution on earth through divine rule.  they will have both; and they will rejoice in themselves. but with time they will see that their anger had been misplaced and they will come to love the lord who watches down over them and see his wisdom in letting free-will and not dogma control the laws of the land.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 07:08:04 PM »
people expect God to interfere in world affairs, and because God has allowed for the holocaust, all the great wars, and the deaths of all people... they seek revenge by elimination of faith or retribution on earth through divine rule.  they will have both; and they will rejoice in themselves. but with time they will see that their anger had been misplaced and they will come to love the lord who watches down over them and see his wisdom in letting free-will and not dogma control the laws of the land.

Complete nonsense. 
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »
Complete nonsense. 
an effort towards making sense is most often times futile

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 07:14:25 PM »
an effort towards making sense is most often times futile

I take it that's why you never try.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »
how can the same individual who posted that fucked up bunny pic make such outstanding statement, I could not agree with you more, very well put.

CichirelloMagnet

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 07:20:34 PM »
I have the most useless degrees in the world, Bachelors in Religious Studies (Studied Hebraic, Islamic, Mormon, and Hindu thought) and a Masters in Christian thought.

So, I may have some education and standing to offer an account.

From my understanding of Revelation, the writer, John the Seer, is speaking directly to Christians in the first century CE, he is warning them that their persecution will continue but ultimately, Jesus will return and make all things new (Revelation 21.5).

The 666 is not to be understood as the number between 665 and 667. Nope, it's actually 600, 60, and 6 in the Greek. It's spelling out a name: Nero (either referring to Nero himself or Domitian known as the 2nd Nero). Revelation found in other translations in other languages spell this out as well since the number in those manuscripts isn't 600, 60, and 6, but a different number that correlates with the letters NERO in their alphabet.

So, the "anti Christ" that John the Seer was referring to is long past dead. Revelation was written for the Christians in first century CE. Whether you believe it speaks to Christ-followers today or not, that's up to you.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2013, 07:22:38 PM »
I have the most useless degrees in the world, Bachelors in Religious Studies (Studied Hebraic, Islamic, Mormon, and Hindu thought) and a Masters in Christian thought.

So, I may have some education and standing to offer an account.

From my understanding of Revelation, the writer, John the Seer, is speaking directly to Christians in the first century CE, he is warning them that their persecution will continue but ultimately, Jesus will return and make all things new (Revelation 21.5).

The 666 is not to be understood as the number between 665 and 667. Nope, it's actually 600, 60, and 6 in the Greek. It's spelling out a name: Nero (either referring to Nero himself or Domitian known as the 2nd Nero). Revelation found in other translations in other languages spell this out as well since the number in those manuscripts isn't 600, 60, and 6, but a different number that correlates with the letters NERO in their alphabet.

So, the "anti Christ" that John the Seer was referring to is long past dead. Revelation was written for the Christians in first century CE. Whether you believe it speaks to Christ-followers today or not, that's up to you.  

Take a lesson from this, tbombz.  This is a well expressed thought. Thanks for th comment.
A