Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123362 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #575 on: July 24, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
10 weeks for 10lbs ;D

now, if someone has 40lbs to lose(yes some do,they just dont realize), thatd be 40weeks or so, thats very long cycle ;D

no seriously, how much do you feel the metabolism has slowed down?
is it rather overall calories, or does it just not work as efficiently(storing more fat instead glycogen to muscle etc), or do you just hold less muscle than back then(it doesnt look so)?
are you about same active in general?

all joking aside gal

losing 40lbs on 10 weeks in 9 out of 10 cases will result in some sort of rebound etc

slow prolonged weightloss at 2 to 3lbs a week is surely the way to do it

then maybe your system from getting from lean to ultra ripped

extreme yo yo weight loss and gain fucks your system up
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #576 on: July 24, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
yah, why not just give our method a try and then see, indeed.

but the resukts say everything.

the more ppl try and do well, the less the excuse "but only gal + noone can do this-get away with this"

the swanzy85 guy is the perfect example, he did follow the most important rules-settings.he knows what i mean,noone knows too.
and boom, hes now remarkably close to our leanness.
i mean look at the pics, the first, is some muscle with flabby gut, not worth second look, while the second is cery lean quality physique.
would rice and chicken all 3 hrs led to this?not in that time frame and maybe not ever.
and the permabulkers who will predictably say this is small, its not this is quite big, the fatsos shouldnt even open their mouth until at this bodyfat%, not opening the mouth also helps with eating less, their main obstacle :D

all this. esp the emboldened parts- the fucking guy looks GREAT.

THIS is the best look for a guy who doesnt hold a shit ton of muscle via anabolics- very respectable and impressive imo. about as good as it gets.

a lot of people on this board could learn from what we are trying to teach people here.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2013, 11:47:44 AM »
all joking aside gal

losing 40lbs on 10 weeks in 9 out of 10 cases will result in some sort of rebound etc

slow prolonged weightloss at 2 to 3lbs a week is surely the way to do it

then maybe your system from getting from lean to ultra ripped

extreme yo yo weight loss and gain fucks your system up

there is no yo yo here bro.

the system is adaptable to be able to maintain whatever bf you chose to stop at- for ever.

the reason you rebound so badly on 'other diets' is that for 12 weeks or 16 weeks or whatever you have created an environment where you work against your body, not with it. this system works entirely with your body. gives it the nutrients it needs when it needs them, doesnt tax it wtih a useless need for cardio when it should be resting and repairing and creating new tissue.

imo the combination of cardio and excess calories the biggest pre contest mistake and the biggest cause of rebound. you create an inefficent machine- of course your going to rebound.

this is the most efficient effective way of dieting ever created, thus the body adpats to it remarkably well, and rewards you as a result. you'd be amazed how little you really suffer in comparison to typical pre contest doets. its amazing actually. no lethargy. great workouts. efficent use of macros. and best of all manitainable with zero rebound- look at gal- two years of eating ice cream, pizza and whatever else he chooses. and thats why he keeps the body he has- he works with it, not against it.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2013, 11:48:07 AM »
10 weeks for 10lbs ;D

now, if someone has 40lbs to lose(yes some do,they just dont realize), thatd be 40weeks or so, thats very long cycle ;D

is it rather overall calories, or does it just not work as efficiently(storing more fat instead glycogen to muscle etc), or do you just hold less muscle than back then(it doesnt look so)?
It won't be 40 weeks though, it would be 60 weeks cause it is such a slow way that they will freak out a few times out of doubt and frustration and eat everything in sight, they will probable do this once every 2 weeks which would add another 20 weeks.   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2013, 11:54:34 AM »
10 weeks for 10lbs ;D

I did make sure I added the fact that I only had 10lbs to lose so people wouldnt think they could shed loads of weight, and so what if it takes 40 weeks to lose the weight?
Dieting Monday to Friday and weekends off is a breeze for anyone and it would also allow the body to adapt to the weight loss by allowing the skin to tighten.
Does the book take into account people aged 50 losing 40lbs in 4-6 weeks and the amount of sagging skin they would end up with?

By metabolism slowing I mean I can put weight on far easier now than when I was 30.

ukjeff

« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2013, 12:13:10 PM »
ah ok, but do you believe slow weight loss will be different for the skin?
Definitely, the skin is a living organism and self replenishes, the slower you diet the better the skin will tighten.
Just take a look at the gastric band and stomach stapled guys and gals to see how drastic weight loss effects the skin.
People gain weight over a long period of time, years in fact and the skin adapts to the size because it grows (stretch marks accepted)

You talk about losing 40lbs in ten weeks and you think there wont be any loose skin.
A woman has a baby and gains maybe 40lbs over 9 months and ends up with stretch marks because the skin cannot adapt fast enough.
It works both ways.

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2013, 12:18:48 PM »
Really great info in the last few posts gents.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2013, 12:19:19 PM »
Definitely, the skin is a living organism and self replenishes, the slower you diet the better the skin will tighten.
Just take a look at the gastric band and stomach stapled guys and gals to see how drastic weight loss effects the skin.
People gain weight over a long period of time, years in fact and the skin adapts to the size because it grows (stretch marks accepted)

You talk about losing 40lbs in ten weeks and you think there wont be any loose skin.
A woman has a baby and gains maybe 40lbs over 9 months and ends up with stretch marks because the skin cannot adapt fast enough.
It works both ways.

remember some guy posted a few weeks ago.....they cut him from hip to hip. Frightful!

Skin could be a real issue for obese.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #583 on: July 24, 2013, 12:21:59 PM »

It works both ways.
There won't be any loose skin unless you have genetics for loose skin, I don't so my skin will be nice and tight, the only place I have loose skin when I get that low is under the arm pit and that is loose no matter what, even if I dieted down in a year, genetics not diet.

ukjeff

« Reply #584 on: July 24, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
I told you to have chicken wings and a few spare ribs.  ::)

I think you need to add that in your book appendix. ;)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
You have the same physique as "no one", looking great.
Not a gimmick I hope  ;D

No gimmick. Just a random dude in hawaii who stumbled upon getbig years ago. Been coming back sporadically since. Esp. to the gossip and opinions for all the laughs. Ive tried a lit of diff diets,training systems and just found the galeniko/no one method to be the fastest and painless way to get to where i wanna be. Not nut hugging. Just giving credit where its due. Ok gonna not train some back fasted in my tinfoil hat to protect against mind reading US intelligence satellites  ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »

so to the importnat part:
i ate:
soup, dont know if it was more water or fat in there, tasted ok.
big spring role, tasted like shit.
chicken with vegtables and very little rice(then said im really filled :D)the chicken was dripped in fat, not sure, but that sure amount to good amount of calories.

now after that "meal" i felt like i downed a stone.

and bit later, a machinegun like dierhea set in, repeatedly, my asshole is on fire, this must be how tbombs feels after gangbang party.

so i checked the dierhea in the toilet bowl bc i had to,it exploded like a 360degree grenade, not just straight down, and i see the chinese food there.looking kinda same as when it was on plate.

this has total destabilized my hunger feeling-control mechanism, i waited till hungry, happened soon ,and consequently,had a somewhat clean but big meal, and the same thing continued.

also caused sever bloat in no time.

this ,this is what shit food does to you, fucking hell,im limitless angry over this :-X

shitty chinese food is HELL on the guts, had a dodgy roast duck at a chinese in ibiza i swear it felt like i had eaten and was digesting glass.its like its that shitty the body refuses to process it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2013, 01:08:09 PM »
No gimmick. Just a random dude in hawaii who stumbled upon getbig years ago. Been coming back sporadically since. Esp. to the gossip and opinions for all the laughs. Ive tried a lit of diff diets,training systems and just found the galeniko/no one method to be the fastest and painless way to get to where i wanna be. Not nut hugging. Just giving credit where its due. Ok gonna not train some back fasted in my tinfoil hat to protect against mind reading US intelligence satellites  ::)

you look good in both pics

pity you changed the angle and lighting

but you can see the improvements

well done  :)
T

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2013, 01:32:07 PM »

Thanx bro ;D ill try post better pix. Just aint got no one to take the pix for me short of asking a shmoe at the gym lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »
Thanx bro ;D ill try post better pix. Just aint got no one to take the pix for me short of asking a shmoe at the gym lol

haha fuck that

T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2013, 01:37:59 PM »
today soemthing happened that kinda confuses me, i did the social thing and went to chinese with a girl ::)

my goodness, this was other girl than the usual(almost gf),and they both ahve in common to trick me into paying the meal when the bill comes.
she said she goes in to pay her part with card(no cash on me blabla), but probably only went to toilet or something, meanwhile the waitress came to me to colect the money,i found it very expensive for what i ate,and then the girl comes out when its all paid and pretends suprise"oh did you already pay for all,but why" ::)
on top of that, a parking ticket awaiting on the car ::)

Ah yes the "going to the restroom towards the end of the meal" routine 8)

One of the all time classics in how to avoid paying your share but you gotta time your trip to the bathroom juuuust right to pull it off !  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2013, 01:39:07 PM »
Question for Gal and No One - how long in general does it take for skin to tighten up during fat loss? 

ukjeff

« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2013, 01:41:06 PM »

;D

ukjeff

« Reply #593 on: July 24, 2013, 01:42:11 PM »
Ah yes the "going to the restroom towards the end of the meal" routine 8)

One of the all time classics in how to avoid paying your share but you gotta time your trip to the bathroom juuuust right to pull it off !  :D
Next time she does it make sure she has no money then leave.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »

normally im sceptical too when it comes to marked results. but thats not angle and lighting thats a legit decrese of atleast 5% bf imo.

very impressive.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: July 24, 2013, 02:54:52 PM »
Question for Gal and No One - how long in general does it take for skin to tighten up during fat loss? 

sorry bro cant help you not a problem i have had so i cant speak on it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: July 24, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
today soemthing happened that kinda confuses me, i did the social thing and went to chinese with a girl ::)

my goodness, this was other girl than the usual(almost gf),and they both ahve in common to trick me into paying the meal when the bill comes.
she said she goes in to pay her part with card(no cash on me blabla), but probably only went to toilet or something, meanwhile the waitress came to me to colect the money,i found it very expensive for what i ate,and then the girl comes out when its all paid and pretends suprise"oh did you already pay for all,but why" ::)

i ate:
chicken with vegtables and very little rice(then said im really filled :D)the chicken was dripped in fat, not sure, but that sure amount to good amount of calories.

and bit later, a machinegun like dierhea set in, repeatedly, my asshole is on fire, this must be how tbombs feels after gangbang party.

so i checked the dierhea in the toilet bowl bc i had to,it exploded like a 360degree grenade, not just straight down, and i see the chinese food there.looking kinda same as when it was on plate.

this has total destabilized my hunger feeling-control mechanism, i waited till hungry, happened soon ,and consequently,had a somewhat clean but big meal, and the same thing continued.

this ,this is what shit food does to you, fucking hell,im limitless angry over this :-X

4 words bro.

pizza and weight watchers IC

:D
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #597 on: July 24, 2013, 03:21:28 PM »
Just dont ever get fat problem solved.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #598 on: July 24, 2013, 03:27:22 PM »

i ate:

Your asshole experienced worse pounding then tbombz  behind?

Haha, talk about a horrific punishment indeed.
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #599 on: July 24, 2013, 03:27:47 PM »
thjis happened later on, to make up for it ;D
ha,i just see you already had this thought.
i will create a real good opurtunity ;D
worse than mcdonalds and any icecream out there,no questions.
i even said when i ordered to waitress, to make sure the chef wahses hands :D
the chinese have this frendly grin knife into gut while laughing in your face attitude, she asked me after if the meal was good  ::)
[/b]

HAHAHAH
l