Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123283 times)

ukjeff

Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #550 on: July 23, 2013, 09:35:01 AM »
I know you loathe each other,
Loathe him?
I like the guy, hes good to argue with, what makes you think I loathe him?
Its just internet banter.
I know he has a good physique and he's just pretending to disregard me as a nobody.
He knows I know what Im talking about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #551 on: July 23, 2013, 09:36:30 AM »
No one and Ukjeffley need to hug it out.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #552 on: July 23, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
ukbeth jamming his foot in his mouth as per usual. it must be getting pretty crowded in there by now. lol

you know nothing about me sparky. just what I chose to tell you. I'm faaaaaar from done my dumpy friend. very very far. I'm just starting my ascent into greatness, meanwhile you struggle to just maintain mediocrity.

you just keep telling yourself whatever you have to to make excuses for being fat, lazy and unmotivated. this level of conditioning isn't for everyone. you're better off leaving this to the real men, moby.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2013, 09:37:35 AM »
Loathe him?
I like the guy, hes good to argue with, what makes you think I loathe him?
Its just internet banter.
I know he has a good physique and he's just pretending to disregard me as a nobody.
He knows I know what Im talking about.

im not so sure

T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2013, 09:37:54 AM »
Not to be switzerland here, but you both achieved very good physiques. Not sure why you guys fuck about with each other...you both have a lot to add without getting under each other's skin. Whatever...

UK Jeff - lots to be said about what can be done to build a great physique while "cruising" it on diet/training/supplements.

No One - boss physique that is beyond reproach.

Kudos to both you guys. I know you loathe each other, but honestly, I like reading both your posts. You guys both have a lot to add to the board. Thanks for making some good posts/threads. Keep it up!

Oh, and because this is getbig and I have to say something off color...

Your mother something or other.

lol thanks bro!

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2013, 10:29:09 AM »
cause hes FUCKIN OOOOOOOOOOLD!!!
I know brother  ;)

I study the the Bible, that's why it was so funny  ;D 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2013, 10:48:15 AM »

Seriously?

I like tea and all but I'm considering ceasing drinking it, because I'm wondering if it will have an effect on my vision.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »
Seriously?

I like tea and all but I'm considering ceasing drinking it, because I'm wondering if it will have an effect on my vision.
No, not seriously at all.  ::)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
no one

GREAT BUILD! Fucking tank!

ukjeff

« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2013, 02:21:54 PM »
oh seen another guy doing this method, foolwos pretty much to the t, hes as lean as never before, and even the muscle have the very same pop and lok to them,like mine.he said hes glad hes not wasting time anymore with the old approach.
I can picture the scene

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
 :D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2013, 05:47:23 PM »
^ hahaha awesome :D

so I had a pm from someone asking for tips on how to survive the fasting part of our system, over and above what we've already included in the book.

I'll write here what I responded. I'm sure there are some of you who can put the info to good use 

cheers! keep your questions and comments coming- you'll never know who you might be able to help or encourage.

hey dude. so technically the trick is to last the last 12 hours. not the full 36.

see, I eat my meal right before bed. I train fasted abt 12 hrs later. by the time I'm done in the gym, that's 16-17 hours no food nor am I hungry.

I don't start getting hungry till the 22 hr mark typically I've found. that being said if I ate at 10 pm the night before ago went to bed it's now 8pm present time. (22hrs). all I gotta do is just go to bed in 2 more hours. that's 24hrs fasted. sleep for 8. now I've hit 32 hours fasted. then I train and eat.

so really bro I'm only battling the hunger end of it for a few short hours. it's a mental game at this point. I tell myself when I'm 22-24 hours in just taking in 100cals of anything will ruin the next 12hrs of fat burning (which it will cal in releases insulin which inhibits lipolysis).

I find coffee helps a lot. but it's more a mental set than anything. if you can structure your meals and times like I have your sleeping for 16 hours of the 36 and not hungry for your first 20 hrs anyway.

;)
b

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »
btw we getting reviews from ppl who do it and are either too shy or cant be btoher to post here, very great results :D

thank you all again,were most happy if we could help anyone 8)
Just keep taking drugs, chickenshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #564 on: July 23, 2013, 07:04:53 PM »

Oh great - a new gimmick to stalk long time members

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: July 23, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »

gimmicks are like sand people

Gimmicks are easily startled but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.
all drugs - TPPIIP

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2013, 11:34:43 PM »

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #567 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:57 AM »
First post. Did the broscience way for years(9 1/2) only to give up in disgust. Started back up around the time the whole galeniko nutrtitional strategy came into being.  I was hesitant but decided wtf do i have to lose. Been on it very loosely for a month with good results. Still look like shit but ive done what i can with my genetics. Ill never go back to the old ways. Its easier not to eat then run by some clock telling me i need to choke down chicken and sweet potato every 3 hours. Dont knock it till you try it.  I wasted years on bro science and thousands on snakeoil supps. Tens of thousands lol. I dont blame anyone tho but myself. I really believe galeniko and no one are trying to help ppl. Im gonna keep experimenting and trying the system and see where it goes. Btw for the number guys-6' 185 running 200 mgs of test e for the past month. Down from a bloated natural at 200. Do urself a favor and lean out to show off all your hard earned development.  Ok ill fuck off now and go watch conspiracy videos. 8)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #568 on: July 24, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
First post. Did the broscience way for years(9 1/2) only to give up in disgust. Started back up around the time the whole galeniko nutrtitional strategy came into being.  I was hesitant but decided wtf do i have to lose. Been on it very loosely for a month with good results. Still look like shit but ive done what i can with my genetics. Ill never go back to the old ways. Its easier not to eat then run by some clock telling me i need to choke down chicken and sweet potato every 3 hours. Dont knock it till you try it.  I wasted years on bro science and thousands on snakeoil supps. Tens of thousands lol. I dont blame anyone tho but myself. I really believe galeniko and no one are trying to help ppl. Im gonna keep experimenting and trying the system and see where it goes. Btw for the number guys-6' 185 running 200 mgs of test e for the past month. Down from a bloated natural at 200. Do urself a favor and lean out to show off all your hard earned development.  Ok ill fuck off now and go watch conspiracy videos. 8)

best 1st post ever.

Shakespeare

• Getbig II
  • Thou Doest Protest Too Much
« Reply #569 on: July 24, 2013, 03:27:52 AM »

Thou resembles excrement.

Hopefully thine feedback is constructive.

ukjeff

« Reply #570 on: July 24, 2013, 03:31:37 AM »

You have the same physique as "no one", looking great.
Not a gimmick I hope  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #571 on: July 24, 2013, 07:15:37 AM »

Good job man 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: July 24, 2013, 07:18:35 AM »

holy shit!

great transformation dude and great physique.

keep going bro, this system will shred you.

ya, funny how the 'way your supposed to do things' fails everybody miserably, but something like this, that isnt 'supposed' to work, blows every thing else out of the water.

major props dude!
b

ukjeff

« Reply #573 on: July 24, 2013, 11:18:26 AM »
would rice and chicken all 3 hrs led to this?not in that time frame and maybe not ever.
My diet for my last contest
Oats with water and banana
Chicken and rice 4 times during the day
Oats water and banana before bed.
10 weeks diet, first seven weeks saturday and sunday off to eat what I liked then just saturday off for two weeks then no day of a week before show.
Total daily cals around 2500 but didnt count.
It does work both ways, I did only have around 10-12lb to lose though.

Wouldnt work the same for me now as my metabolism has slowed down.  :'(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #574 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »
Quote from: ukjeff link=topic=

Wouldnt work the same for me now as my metabolism has slowed down.  :'(

[/quote

The gear should help with this  ;)