Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 122972 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: the book is finished and available, the galeniko-noone method
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »
"first blood" already drawn.

the buyers should declare themselves as such if they want to, we wont name names.

why would we

No, of course.  Privacy is paramount.  I'm sure they'll all be along with five stars.

First Blood, please post a review ASAP.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 06:57:13 PM »
I can't actually comment any longer, now that I know steroids is part of the equation. I thought this was a diet book.

I don't do, nor have I ever done steroids or fatburners.

This, obviously, plays a huge part in being lean.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 06:57:43 PM »
How many pages total is this thing?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
Haha.....this is Vince Goodrum material.

I think you fail to forget that you have a great metabolism, and are young. Come back in 20 years in your 40's and do this "miracle" diet.

When I was your age I could eat tons of junk and not gain a pound, not get any cellulite, and feel fine.
You got it all wrong, these 2 guys are older then you think, past the metabolic drop age and probably older then you

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 07:01:53 PM »
I think Gal is 34, and No One is 40.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
What does the section on women entail?  Do you give advice to women on how to diet/train or is it how to pick them up? 

Woman section offers some much needed motivational advice. In the end you would do as a natural trainer would.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
borracho is the first to read this is think, he will give slight preview haha.
dont tell too much, but i do hope some feminist organisation comes across that chapter ;D ;D

haha yeah I thought about the feminists as I read that chapter.

All in all it was a great read. I wanted to know specifics about the quantity/frequency of the cheats and you did get into that with greater detail as with other things mentioned in your diet thread. Loved the getbig references and pics btw ;D

But really, there's a lot of solid advice here in this book.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
in the vanity chapter is there a tip on how to roll condom on while staring/flexing abs,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »
in the vanity chapter is there a tip on how to roll condom on while staring/flexing abs,,,

I don't think condoms are galeniko approved.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 08:05:40 PM »
I don't think condoms are galeniko approved.
bareback mountain,,,

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 08:20:44 PM »
Woman section offers some much needed motivational advice. In the end you would do as a natural trainer would.

Thats right.  Women would need to be trained naturally.  Most don't want to shave in the mornings or have an enlarged clit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »
the chapter 4 pic, gotta look closely at that ;)

Saw that  ;D

I like no one's comments on how food is used in this diet. I never looked at it that way before. I read the book completely fasted btw...about 24 hour fast and haven't had a cheat since the weekend. When I read the about the "twilight zone" I knew exactly what you guys were talking about.  :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2013, 08:25:28 PM »
Thats right.  Women would need to be trained naturally.  Most don't want to shave in the mornings or have an enlarged clit.

Is it physically possible for you not to squeeze some sort of sexual content in every fucking post you make ?

Seriously i wish someone would punch you in the mouth every time you do it....maybe you would actually act like some semblance of a lady after a year of that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2013, 08:33:13 PM »
fuck we shouldve named the book twilight zone.

lol we suggested so many titles and then came up with nothing :D

twilight zone is the permabulkers biggest fear :)

i caused many swolen clits in my life :D

twilight fatsozone..

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2013, 08:35:29 PM »
This is my review of your textbook:

-a lot of useful info on 80 pages, straight to the point, it would probably take 500 pages for BS artists to do the same thing
-well structured chapters, written for average Joe with no fancy wording
-what impressed me the most is the chapter on steroids. Kind of like 'Steroids from A-Z' in short but very informative way, everything is in there
As I said before I do not use them but it is a great read for me to find out how it all works. Ideal for beginners-users IMO
-In depth dieting system you are using, a lot of helpful hints
-Plenty of funny pics and comments ;D, my favourite is Fatlinko. Very funny stuff about seeing yourself in pics from holiday in Spain. That is exactly what happened to me, alarm bell after seeing myself in one pic
Amazing how much of impact a single pic can do

5 out of 5 IMO
Have to  say you underestimated yourself price wise

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:08 PM »
Sucker born every minute.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2013, 08:50:28 PM »
haha you know, noone and me have through pms kinda played who can out diet the other guy, haha, some ridiculous efforts were made.
haha, we took it really really far, he will tell,im sure ;D

One thing the book does that others don't is make you wanna diet and stick to it. In terms of motivation I haven't seen anything else like this out there. Not surprised you and no one did the same for each other.

Good review by O.Z btw. The steroid factor wasn't talked about in your thread as far as I know. Not to the same extent at least.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »
Free will, exposes the weak minded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »
Sucker born every minute.

sorry nothing in there on how to reshape your head. You are welcome, now use those 20 bucks you saved on another tyre to flip

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 08:59:39 PM »
One thing the book does that others don't is make you wanna diet and stick to it. In terms of motivation I haven't seen anything else like this out there. Not surprised you and no one did the same for each other.

Good review by O.Z btw. The steroid factor wasn't talked about in your thread as far as I know. Not to the same extent at least.

Then it's a good book. Diet info is not rocket science, everyone "knows" how to diet to some degree, and knows when they are eating like shit.

Yes some people will need the nuts and bolts spelled out, some more than others....but it's safe to say everyone on this board knows what a fucking carb or a protein is, and what they do. If these two dudes can convey their enthusiasm and knowledge in an engaging way, and get people motivated, then they have done their job.

Most diet books are dry and boring as piss.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 09:01:50 PM »

just saw this thread as im grinding it out at work.

ya guys, you have no idea how much gal busted his ass putting this together. fucking major props dude! i cant wait to see how it looks all polished up.

now thats it out i can tell you all you'll have to read it more than once- gal 'hides' shit in there that is very valuable info that you might just tend of overlook if you read thru it quickly. the more you read it, the more you'll learn from it. i can promise you that.

thanks to oz and borracho for their support- not just financially, but with their props. that fact you guys say the book is awesome is worth more than $20 to gal and i- no doubt about it. thats why we put this together. we wanted to change shit, and help people change their lives. no more lies and industry bullshit. nothing but the naked truth.

we wanted to make it user feriendly and 'read' like GB. after all this is our home, and the birth place of it. keeping it in gals 'language' ensured that it would read well :D

ya we didnt get into the steroid angle much on here. like gal said theres 40 years of info in there from guys who have seen and done it all so its a pretty comprehensive txt on all aspects of the industry.

again thanks to you all, and especailly Galeniko for all his hard work and efforts. major props dude.

cheers.

b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
I spent $55 for 2 movie tix to world war z included popcorn and soda

Borning and entertaining

$20 really ain't shit in todays world

Doesnt an MD magazine cost $15 nowadays ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 09:06:07 PM »
hi galeniko-noone ;D

yes the motivation factor was through the roof, no homo, noone ;D

once you been in the twilight zone, it start becoming addictive.and leads to good things 8)

hahaha im done done yet bro and neither are you. 2 days off and back at er! were both falling apart over here. i hit the dreaded wall today- 2 weeks non stop sometimes 2 sessions a day. we pushed each other i think inadvertantly to out do one another. thats what this is about too- we all support each other hit our goals.

ya the twilight zome is awesome. you really appreciate it the most when your not there. holy fuck its like the razors edge when your in it.
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 09:14:57 PM »
help,im dying of laughter ;D
well, im not soooo sure if ppl know exactly what carbs do, im really not so sure.
btw,im not even an anti carbs guy.just got to know what and when.
even protein, im not so sure many know.
let alone training.
i find the training chapter most valueable of all them,i know sounds ridiculous, but its extremly important what said there imo.
and the steroids info there, yeah, if i came from all the other books out there, id be suprised about what i read in this book.

but in the end it should make all sense.

and yes, as my most honourable co author doctorate "Noone" has said, all the effort was put into this to make it layman terms and everything said should be read very closely, everything every sentence there is there for a reason.

i hope ppl will se now why this is not possible to put down into 1 a4 format page.

yes, the steroids, i dont lilke to talk about with ppl, i know exactly what works why and when.while ppl recite from the black steroid hanbook, even gh15, all he does is reciting from that book.
and that book is full of bullshit, id cut my balls off it that wadnt written by a wholesale drug pusher.

you can now throw the black steroid book into the history trash bin and forget about it.

for who wants go pro, yeah, gh15 has or had something to say for them.but the book even covers that somewhat.and tells you why its not really worth it.
yah,i hate debating

about steroids.

Ya, i should give you more credit for the info...I'm just saying that hearing Borracho say...."this book makes me want to diet hard and stick to it" is probably the best endorsment you could ask for.

No disrespect to the effort and info you put in.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »

and can it be claimed this is useful for naturals, were they taken into consideration plenty or not.
are the differences outlined precisely and exactly as it is?

You did include a lot of specific info for nattys...I had to skip over these parts though  ;D