Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123291 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
Ukjeff you BIG BITCH, epic, no I mean EPIC back fire on your sorry miserable ass here.  ;)

You asked who does it and everyone here just sent you to school homey. I mean the real lifters from Xfactor to chiroflex, gal, me and no one all do this shit, we are legit lifters you ding dong.

What your miserable ass tries to do is be politically correct like your shit don't stink but you are doing nothing but making a big FOOL out of yourself, so brother are you going to keep up the act of being natural, that shit don't fly in this era, who the fuck you think your fooling, really?

I have come to like you not for your personality because you are a grumpy fuck but because you serve your purpose here and people think your entertaining or is it us constantly owning your ass that is entertaining  ???

anyway stick around but tone that insecurity of yours bro, there is nothing wrong with looking in the mirror, there is nothing wrong with carbing up to look good for an occasion, there is nothing wrong helping others get shredded like no one and gal has done but what there is something wrong with is

SPENDING NIGHT AND DAY ON A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE MISERABLE FUCK

LYING ABOUT NOT USING GEAR WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS

BEING EMBERASSED OF DOING WHAT LEGIT LIFTERS DO

AND TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD BECAUSE YOUR GRUMBY AND HAVE NO LIFE.

:)  CHILL OUT ALREADY

ukjeff

« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2013, 01:08:58 AM »
Not an epic backfire at all.
It just shows how many unbelievably insecure people there are on one website.

I mean really, it isnt normal behaviour at all, it fine to be insecure as long as you realise thats what it is and that its in your head and not the haeds of others.
It shows a real deep seated insecurity to feel that even though you look great you have to manipulate yourself for days to just take your shirt off in front of other people in case they are not totally overwhelmed by you.

Wake up call!!!
People dont really care that much.
Go and watch the Burnika pool party vodeo again if you dont believe me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2013, 01:12:34 AM »
Not an epic backfire at all.
It just shows how many unbelievably insecure people there are on one website.

I mean really, it isnt normal behaviour at all, it fine to be insecure as long as you realise thats what it is and that its in your head and not the haeds of others.
It shows a real deep seated insecurity to feel that even though you look great you have to manipulate yourself for days to just take your shirt off in front of other people in case they are not totally overwhelmed by you.

Wake up call!!!
People dont really care that much.
Go and watch the Burnika pool party vodeo again if you dont believe me.
It is no different then the woman who spends 2 hours on make up. Also you act like it is 3 days of labour, it is just eating nice, something enjoyable, not a task how your retarded brain makes it seem.

Almost everyone in the world tries to look good so if you accuse 90% of people of being insecure I will take that as a compliment

ukjeff

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2013, 01:18:27 AM »
It is no different then the woman who spends 2 hours on make up. Also you act like it is 3 days of labour, it is just eating nice, something enjoyable, not a task how your retarded brain makes it seem.

Almost everyone in the world tries to look good so if you accuse 90% of people of being insecure I will take that as a compliment

I think we can agree to differ, maybe its just because Im older and tend not to take life too seriously anymore.
Im not all that bothered how people percieve me (cant you tell from my posting style  :))
Lifes way too short to feel that I cant do something because I dont look or feel my ultimate best.
I would go swimming anytime I liked at the drop of a hat, I feel there are some people on this site who clearly wouldnt.

I cant see that as normal behaviour no matter how long I look at it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2013, 01:27:45 AM »
I think we can agree to differ, maybe its just because Im older and tend not to take life too seriously anymore.
Im not all that bothered how people percieve me (cant you tell from my posting style  :))
Lifes way too short to feel that I cant do something because I dont look or feel my ultimate best.
I would go swimming anytime I liked at the drop of a hat, I feel there are some people on this site who clearly wouldnt.

I cant see that as normal behaviour no matter how long I look at it.
Ya but your argument was so fucken retarded. You said people don't care, well duh, does that stop a fat chick from putting on make up or an ugly girl changing 3 times to find the right out fit? No of course not, they still try to look their best ding dong.

As far as you saying, ''life's to short'' well isn't life to short to be trolling on an internet forum miserably day in day out, having 90% of your post in opposition of everyone on the forum and being miserable?

OH THE IRONY.

ukjeff

« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2013, 05:11:25 AM »
Ya but your argument was so fucken retarded. You said people don't care, well duh, does that stop a fat chick from putting on make up or an ugly girl changing 3 times to find the right out fit? No of course not, they still try to look their best ding dong.

As far as you saying, ''life's to short'' well isn't life to short to be trolling on an internet forum miserably day in day out, having 90% of your post in opposition of everyone on the forum and being miserable?

OH THE IRONY.
I dont spend three days to prep my body to go swimming and Im the retarded one?
Rrrriigghhtt.

"Hi mate, we are going to a barbacue Wednesday and then out clubbing, Thursday we are going for an Italian meal and Friday its a concert and free backstage passes with the band, you want to come?"
Nah , I cant, Im going swimming on Saturday  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2013, 05:44:00 AM »

OH THE IRONY.

he's 'bothered so little by how people perceive' he gets his wife to snap off pics he can post here of him posing and flexing in his garden and entered into a joke of an online bodybuilding contest with a fellow member who also reeks of insecurity.

the guys a fucking tool. period. in this case usually it's the person that bangs his drum the loudest against something that actually is what he protests the most - insecure and validation seeking. lol

he keeps playing the I don't care card but for a guy who cares so little he sure runs around the board trying to prove himself a lot doesn't he? ;)

as for xfactor (I don't know the rest of you personally I can't expound but I'm sure it applies) the guy is the least insecure guy you'll ever meet. he's comfortable in any situation either alone or in a group. hes his own man 110% alpha. which is why he cant even be bothered to point out the faults in others like our resident queen ukbeth cause he could give a fuck what this dumpy stooge thinks of him. we do this shit for fun and laughs not for any other reason. we actually laugh about this type of shit the day of. it's fun and jokes. we aren't douchebags- typically when we party we attract people cause were just fun good energy- something the old queen Jeffery here will never be.

I'm glad we have people like Beth on the forum. it reminds me of how unattractive jealous and self loathing are and how I'll never be that way. to each their own like I said before. this type of shit isn't for him. that's great. it is for me. and x. and chiro and you and countless other reading this. and that's what it's about.

'no shame in my game' hahahaha fucking classic.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2013, 07:08:05 AM »

he's 'bothered so little by how people perceive' he gets his wife to snap off pics he can post here of him posing and flexing in his garden and entered into a joke of an online bodybuilding contest with a fellow member who also reeks of insecurity.

the guys a fucking tool. period. in this case usually it's the person that bangs his drum the loudest against something that actually is what he protests the most - insecure and validation seeking. lol

he keeps playing the I don't care card but for a guy who cares so little he sure runs around the board trying to prove himself a lot doesn't he? ;)

as for xfactor (I don't know the rest of you personally I can't expound but I'm sure it applies) the guy is the least insecure guy you'll ever meet. he's comfortable in any situation either alone or in a group. hes his own man 110% alpha. which is why he cant even be bothered to point out the faults in others like our resident queen ukbeth cause he could give a fuck what this dumpy stooge thinks of him. we do this shit for fun and laughs not for any other reason. we actually laugh about this type of shit the day of. it's fun and jokes. we aren't douchebags- typically when we party we attract people cause were just fun good energy- something the old queen Jeffery here will never be.

I'm glad we have people like Beth on the forum. it reminds me of how unattractive jealous and self loathing are and how I'll never be that way. to each their own like I said before. this type of shit isn't for him. that's great. it is for me. and x. and chiro and you and countless other reading this. and that's what it's about.

'no shame in my game' hahahaha fucking classic.

Yet you keep avoiding me directly like the plague.
I got to you and you know it.
You do it for fun???
3 days prep to go swimming, sounds a fucking barrel of laughs.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2013, 07:11:48 AM »
You do it for fun???

Why do you care?  To some people things you may spend time are a joke and waste of time.  To each is own no? 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2013, 07:22:46 AM »
Why do you care?  To some people things you may spend time are a joke and waste of time.  To each is own no? 

Yes he's coming across as a rather huge bitch at the moment.

I doubt there are any of us in this thread would SKIP OUT on a spur of the moment pool party. But if u have a weeks notice, why not tweak something in our diet to make you look even better? It's just crazy that UKBeth, a competitor himself! Is calling other people "insecure". Jeff, who are you to go around judging other members of the board like this? This environment of a bodybuilding forum is meant for people who don't want to look average, people who want to look ABOVE average or better. Hating on them is bullshit. It wreaks of massive insecurity on our part that you give such a shit.

ukjeff

« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2013, 07:26:15 AM »
Care?

Lol.  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2013, 07:26:55 AM »
Yes he's coming across as a rather huge bitch at the moment.

I doubt there are any of us in this thread would SKIP OUT on a spur of the moment pool party. But if u have a weeks notice, why not tweak something in our diet to make you look even better? It's just crazy that UKBeth, a competitor himself! Is calling other people "insecure". Jeff, who are you to go around judging other members of the board like this? This environment of a bodybuilding forum is meant for people who don't want to look average, people who want to look ABOVE average or better. Hating on them is bullshit. It wreaks of massive insecurity on our part that you give such a shit.
Give a shit?

Lol.   ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2013, 07:29:10 AM »
jeffy boy trolling hard and everyone taking the bait.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2013, 07:29:46 AM »
Give a shit?

Lol.   ;D

Sure sure....now you don't care.  As evidenced by your posts containing your strong opinions of these pussies who carb load before a pool party    ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »
Sure sure....now you don't care.  As evidenced by your posts containing your strong opinions of these pussies who carb load before a pool party    ;)
jeffy boy trolling hard and everyone taking the bait.

:o

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: the book is finished and available, the galeniko-noone method
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2013, 09:23:02 AM »

High class whores smell like mangos and peaches.
nothing like the smell of a $30 black prostitute

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2013, 09:25:30 AM »
You do it for fun???
There you go again acting like he is doing 3 days of labourous tasking, 3 days prep? does not mean 3 days climbing a mountain dumbass, he is simply changing a few things up, nothing more.

I was a personal trainer before I did roofing and ever single winter when people bought personal training off me their first set of goals was I want to be ready for the beach this summer, this is very normal that someone wants to work hard and prepare for an occasion where the shirt comes off.

Don't be so stupid., BTW you do the same thing but since you are the biggest liar on the board you won't admit.

Now ''avoiding'' ? if anyone here is avoiding anything it is you avoiding what gear you are using.

I think no one said it best, here is a quote from him that the entire getbig will agree with  ;)

he keeps playing the I don't care card but for a guy who cares so little he sure runs around the board trying to prove himself a lot doesn't he? Wink

ukjeff

« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2013, 10:12:51 AM »
Don't be so stupid., BTW you do the same thing but since you are the biggest liar on the board you won't admit.
Theres a difference between shedding a few pounds to go on the beach and fine tuning an already ripped physique to go to a pool party.
Thats just my opinion of course.
There are probably some people who would load up on escicline in their delts and triceps to fill out a baggy sleeved shirt for a night out.
I think thats going too far, what about you.

As for using gear, whats the point of me discussing it, everyone seems to have made their minds up so just run with it.
he keeps playing the I don't care card but for a guy who cares so little he sure runs around the board trying to prove himself a lot doesn't he? Wink
Seems you are back to not knowing me again.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »
Theres a difference between shedding a few pounds to go on the beach and fine tuning an already ripped physique to go to a pool party.
Thats just my opinion of course.
There are probably some people who would load up on escicline in their delts and triceps to fill out a baggy sleeved shirt for a night out.
I think thats going too far, what about you.

As for using gear, whats the point of me discussing it, everyone seems to have made their minds up so just run with it.Seems you are back to not knowing me again.  ::)
No bro, I call it like I see, you care big time, you can prove you don't by not posting for 2 weeks. It can not be done because you care so much, admit it bro.

ukjeff

« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
No bro, I call it like I see, you care big time, you can prove you don't by not posting for 2 weeks. It can not be done because you care so much, admit it bro.

Now you know you would miss our little chats if I did that.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2013, 10:43:27 AM »
Now you know you would miss our little chats if I did that.  ;)
indeed but I know you won`t because you can`t  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #321 on: July 16, 2013, 11:53:21 AM »
indeed but I know you won`t because you can`t  ;)

If I decided to drop the trolling and be myself I wouldn't even bother logging on here.
My real self doesn't really have anything in common with most of the people here.
This forum is just an escape from the norm for me and I enjoy the anonymity and free reign to say whatever I like.
Theres not many forums that allow someone to admit they are a troll and still allow them to post

Big respect to Ron and the mods at Getbig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
If I decided to drop the trolling and be myself I wouldn't even bother logging on here.
My real self doesn't really have anything in common with most of the people here.
This forum is just an escape from the norm for me and I enjoy the anonymity and free reign to say whatever I like.
Theres not many forums that allow someone to admit they are a troll and still allow them to post

Big respect to Ron and the mods at Getbig.

:'(  :'(  :'(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
Stay on here Jeff we value your opinion.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #324 on: July 16, 2013, 12:00:29 PM »
so to recap.

this is for say a sunday daytime party. i'll break it down chronologically so its easier to follow but whats important is that you dont necessarily need to train the day of the event. you'll get a pump that quickly deflates. train those body parts 24-36 hours before. all this advise is within the scope of the system we use to diet. this might not work if you are eating 'typically'. it works because you are depleted. typical diets dont leave you depleted, therefore the effects might not be the same.

- eat a meal of 1500 cals of junk friday night before bed. typically you should have remained fasted post workout on this day until this meal.

- get up and train fasted saturday am. do a circuit of arms/ chest/ shoulders. back too if you want. not legs, doing legs will leave your upper body looking flat.

- fast as long as you can post workout, preferably until bed. when you do eat you can do one of two things. eat a meal of chicken breast only before bed if you want to wake up dry and tight. or 1500cals from junk again if you want to wake up more full. the chicken will see you wake up lean with your abs sucked in and your torso tight. the junk you'll be very full and vascular.

- if you want to train again sunday am go ahead. i did arms yesterday and i had just trained them the day before. i had a ridiculous pump that lastd almost 5-6 hours post. the longest ive ever held a pump w/o using marco manipulation or sodium. this leads me to believe it futher allows for supercompensation of the cell. you dont need a lot of weight or a lot of work. just chse the pump and get out. BUT the body has to feel like it needs to be trained. chances are it might not having just trained those body parts the day before. if you dont feel like our good to go dont train, if your body wants some gym do it.

- stay fasted all day post training and have vaginal waterfalls poolside if your gal :D.

thats it. for those following our system this should work like magic. lemme know how you all make out.
b