Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123266 times)

ukjeff

Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #325 on: July 16, 2013, 12:03:39 PM »
Stay on here Jeff we value your opinion.
Oh Im staying, Im just not changing my ways  ;)

What sort of a forum would it be like if people just wrote "Yes, I agree" after every thread starter?
You should post anything you like and fuck the moaners, if people posted without bothering what the bully boys did or said it would be much more interesting.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #326 on: July 16, 2013, 12:06:30 PM »
Oh Im staying, Im just not changing my ways  ;)

What sort of a forum would it be like if people just wrote "Yes, I agree" after every thread starter?
You should post anything you like and fuck the moaners, if people posted without bothering what the bully boys did or said it would be much more interesting.
It would be boring as hell.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #327 on: July 16, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
If I decided to drop the trolling and be myself I wouldn't even bother logging on here.
My real self doesn't really have anything in common with most of the people here.
This forum is just an escape from the norm for me and I enjoy the anonymity and free reign to say whatever I like.
Theres not many forums that allow someone to admit they are a troll and still allow them to post

Big respect to Ron and the mods at Getbig.
well at least you admit you are a troll, that is a start.

Now what type of gear do you take?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: July 16, 2013, 12:11:42 PM »
What is if its a 2 day pool party, should I starve the first 24 hours and just drink pool water?

ukjeff

« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2013, 12:12:01 PM »
so to recap.

this is for say a sunday daytime party. i'll break it down chronologically so its easier to follow but whats important is that you dont necessarily need to train the day of the event. you'll get a pump that quickly deflates. train those body parts 24-36 hours before. all this advise is within the scope of the system we use to diet. this might not work if you are eating 'typically'. it works because you are depleted. typical diets dont leave you depleted, therefore the effects might not be the same.

- eat a meal of 1500 cals of junk friday night before bed. typically you should have remained fasted post workout on this day until this meal.

- get up and train fasted saturday am. do a circuit of arms/ chest/ shoulders. back too if you want. not legs, doing legs will leave your upper body looking flat.

- fast as long as you can post workout, preferably until bed. when you do eat you can do one of two things. eat a meal of chicken breast only before bed if you want to wake up dry and tight. or 1500cals from junk again if you want to wake up more full. the chicken will see you wake up lean with your abs sucked in and your torso tight. the junk you'll be very full and vascular.

- if you want to train again sunday am go ahead. i did arms yesterday and i had just trained them the day before. i had a ridiculous pump that lastd almost 5-6 hours post. the longest ive ever held a pump w/o using marco manipulation or sodium. this leads me to believe it futher allows for supercompensation of the cell. you dont need a lot of weight or a lot of work. just chse the pump and get out. BUT the body has to feel like it needs to be trained. chances are it might not having just trained those body parts the day before. if you dont feel like our good to go dont train, if your body wants some gym do it.

- stay fasted all day post training and have vaginal waterfalls poolside if your gal :D.

thats it. for those following our system this should work like magic. lemme know how you all make out.

..or grab a towel and shorts and just go.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #330 on: July 16, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
Con men come in many guises.

Look, if you're obese, this diet will help you lose weight, but any diet where you are consuming less than maintenance calories will do that. However, if you're a relatively in-shape natural, a month of this program will result in you withering away to nothing and people who know you will be wondering whether you have AIDS or cancer. This is more or less fine if you want to get in shape for a show for a day or two but it's not some type of revolutionary diet that will change the realities of dieting and training naturally.

Instead, naturals should check out Layne Norton's website, among others. The information is free, thoroughly referenced, and more useful for non-assisted trainers. Dr. Norton (Coach - Bodybuilder - PhD) recently put up a great vlog post about carbohydrate metabolism that has tons of useful information to help you formulate a real diet.

With that pitch on Dr. Norton, we all clearly know where your allegiance lies.

Cut the bullshit.

You have mentioned Dr. Norton in numerous posts. You mention him whereever and whenever it's convenient.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2013, 09:52:54 PM »
NO, THEY DONT.

Come guys lets have a quick vote, who carb loads and plays around with sodium if they are going out somewhere?

I really want to know the stats on this.

not me, lol

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »
layne norton is fairly covered in the book ;D

btw, for our readers, always,always feel free to ask anything, anytime, you will be ansered and helped.

this goes without saying, just wanted to make sure, nobody must be shy.

Gal,

I purchased the book and liked it a lot. I highly recommend it to everyone who is open minded and is willing to experiment. Two brief questions:

1- Let's say someone is doing intense weight workouts 3 times a week and engaging in other activities (swim, bike etc) 3 other days, with maybe some light bodyweight exercises thrown in on swimming and biking days, such as light dumbbell work, dips between chairs and so on.
Assume this person has come down to a bodyfat level around 7-8% and wants to build a little mass while staying at 7-8% BF. What do you think about eating only 200 grams of protein and trace amounts of carbs and fats one day and doing one 3,000-4,000 calorie meal on the next day, and timing it such that the big meal is always on the weight training days?

Is every other day (timing pretty much once every 48 hours) 3,000 - 4,000 calorie meal potentially too much to maintain BF?

2- I know in the book you say not to have a post workout meal. You mention that after the workout the body is in a fat burning mode and I agree with that. There is some elevation of meatbolism after a weight workout -people can disagree with how much the metabolism is elevated, but there is some elevation for sure.
However, over the years I tried fasting for several hours after the workout and compared it to eating right after the workout. I feel that recovery is a little better if I eat afterwards (I train completely fasted). Huge difference? No. But there is a slight difference I think.
In the book you say, to wait after the workout before eating, I know. But how about if the goal is to just maintain the BF and not drop more. And if you are already fasted for 16-18 hours before the workout, what do you think is the best strategy?

Thanks Brother

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
this whole thread has turned into a fucking joke

90 percent gimmicks on both sides of the argument
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »
this whole thread has turned into a fucking joke

90 percent gimmicks on both sides of the argument

I thought the book was a joke  ???

ukjeff

« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
btw,jeff, i know ppl(i swear im not talking about myself in 3rd person)who use diuretics to hit the beach.

;D

Its a whole new world to me mate.
I didnt think that anyone could be so vain and insecure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2013, 02:02:33 PM »
Its a whole new world to me mate.
I didnt think that anyone could be so vain and insecure.
it is no different then putting on make up. If this makes someone insecure then 90% of the world is which makes you the weird one who is not.

ukjeff

« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2013, 02:06:01 PM »
it is no different then putting on make up. If this makes someone insecure then 90% of the world is which makes you the weird one who is not.

I think its different, I know women and men wear make up, I can accept that, it's taking medication thats not good for your kidneys to go to the beach that I find a little odd.
Diuretics to compete in a show where everyone is looking for that little edge I can accept, but the beach?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2013, 02:08:49 PM »
I think its different, I know women and men wear make up, I can accept that, it's taking medication thats not good for your kidneys to go to the beach that I find a little odd.
Diuretics to compete in a show where everyone is looking for that little edge I can accept, but the beach?
Oh the diuretics is a bit much I agree but not carb loading when you are looking flat.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »
NO, THEY DONT.

Come guys lets have a quick vote, who carb loads and plays around with sodium if they are going out somewhere?

I really want to know the stats on this.

By no means am I above this.

3days out from a pool party, hope I peak at the right time.

BOOM!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2013, 06:51:26 PM »
not as bad as the time makaveli25 pinned test suspension in his biceps before a halloween party  :-X   love  you mak :-*
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
just loaded up on all you can eat buffet, 2 sunny days in a row coming, gotta have some energy and fullness to walk fully flexed at the beach all day ;D

The way you cheat you won't be hungry for a couple of days at least.  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »
lets say i filled up all the way :D

its so hot,i had to drink water ,though, this could cause a spillover but oh well

I cheated yesterday on a pound of peanuts and a bit of rice. My body felt like furnace all day and drank water too but since the cheat was mostly fats I haven't seen so much water retention. Work out was kinda shit today too like you mention in the book with your almond/cashew experiment.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »
just loaded up on all you can eat buffet, 2 sunny days in a row coming, gotta have some energy and fullness to walk fully flexed at the beach all day ;D
there was a time where some ppl-haha- have done diuretics before hitting the clubs at weekend, for epic lean face looks haha, im not telling names ;D

and who hasnt done pullups in a clubs toilet ;D

I don't do anything extreme, but one thing i do is time my dosage.

I'm on an oral PS  (Pmed you what it is) that has a very short half life, and kicks in like its a painkiller. After about an hour, i feel thick as fuck and my veins are bulging everywhere.

If I'm going out day drinKing, and i know I'm going to be around a shitload of people...I pop two an hour before we leave. And bring one just in case it's a long day   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2013, 08:35:26 PM »
I cheated yesterday on a pound of peanuts and a bit of rice. My body felt like furnace all day and drank water too but since the cheat was mostly fats I haven't seen so much water retention. Work out was kinda shit today too like you mention in the book with your almond/cashew experiment.

ya i tried the high cals from fat. you noticed you felt terrific for a few hours post, vascular etc and then the next day in the gym your muscle seems to tap out quickly? like honestly when i did it i was like 'well this sucked' cause half the reason you want those cals is for the workout the next day.

you need those shitty dense calorie laden carbs/ fats in combination for some strange reason. the body just soaks it up like a fucking sponge and puts it to great use.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2013, 08:36:00 PM »
By no means am I above this.

3days out from a pool party, hope I peak at the right time.

BOOM!!!

ya try that. see how you like it. im sue you'll find it a great success. :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: July 17, 2013, 08:38:08 PM »
lets say i filled up all the way :D

its so hot,i had to drink water ,though, this could cause a spillover but oh well

def hard not to drink when you've loaded up like that. you can like feel your mouth getting progessively drier and drier and all you can think about is how good a cold glass of water would be lol were fucked bro. :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: July 17, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
yes, the mouth dries so badly, but stomach is sooo full at the same time, and i did the most stupid of all things,i drank water with gas, i feel pregnant right now :-X ;D

usualy, i just put some water into mouth then spit it out, this makes for very hard look next day, but what can you do when its humid 30degree heat.

right now, the arms have veins popping all around it,you know,even the small cros veins on biceps are almost finger thick.
now i hope this will stay that way until after sleep ;D

hahaha and your so full of food when you take a drink of anything you start to sweat? lol thats always kills me.

the veins will be there in the am ya the small ones that run accross. very hard to get. you know your 'there' when those are out. fuck im trying to stay in the hole here and now im thinking of having a huge meal. i just got back in after 2 days damn you. :D
b

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: July 17, 2013, 09:04:28 PM »
hahaha and your so full of food when you take a drink of anything you start to sweat? lol thats always kills me.

the veins will be there in the am ya the small ones that run accross. very hard to get. you know your 'there' when those are out. fuck im trying to stay in the hole here and now im thinking of having a huge meal. i just got back in after 2 days damn you. :D

Yup....the little blue veins that run on a different "network" than the normal veins, they only come out on occasion..the super-detail veins  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #349 on: July 17, 2013, 09:38:10 PM »
yeah, pure fat loading dont work.

pure carb loadind dont work.

"slow" carbs loading makes me totaly flat.

but sugary carbs and saturated fats, oh brother, that for the strangest reasons, works
I think the load from fat can get you real full but it dies out real quick, whereas from carbs you will stay fuller longer. So I think the secret is to bring the carbs first and at the last minute some fats accompanied buy lots of sugar