Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123232 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #375 on: July 18, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »
Yep, hes very much like myself in that respect. 

so are you a bodybuilder or not ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #376 on: July 18, 2013, 08:14:18 AM »
Oh, I didn't know being asked was the rule when posting.

We're working on that.

ukjeff

« Reply #377 on: July 18, 2013, 08:14:59 AM »
so are you a bodybuilder or not ???
No.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: July 18, 2013, 08:15:48 AM »
Would love to read it! Sorry, haven't been able to read all of this thread (or the other monster thread)...just don't have the time lol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #379 on: July 18, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2013, 08:21:33 AM »
physique model ???

Try reading 'no ones' post again with an amendment
nah groink ukjeff loves the gym dude. you don't do what he does without doing it for yourself first. maybe 20 years ago he would have thought about it. but when you get older you have less to prove to anyone and no desire to do so. there's a confidence that comes with age and maturity. he just loves going to the gym banging it out training for himself. honestly imo I think the guy would hate the whole process other than the challenge.

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »
I have actually experimented having the cheat meal, then taking a nap like 2-3hrs and then working out.
Felt great in the gym, and the cool thing was that bodypart kinda fully recovered the next day no DOMS
What so ever even if i killed it at the gym. Experimented with leg training so far. I kinda figured the massive increase of insulin stimulated the mtor and thus resulted in muscle building process? Im no science guy but i do read this stuff for knowledge.

If it works, it would be great in incorperate this into the 'bulking' stage. Thoughts?

I am currently sticking to the blueprint, wont be experimenting for the time being till i hit my desired level
Of crazy shreddedness lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #382 on: July 18, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »
good stuff/info,,,gal's arms awesome,,,top poster's are all in this thread ....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #383 on: July 18, 2013, 12:41:50 PM »
Epic thread!

Gal is leaner than 95% of bodybuilders who step on stage.

8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2013, 01:48:12 PM »
Very much enjoyed the book, pretty much the anti-GH15 in advocating sticking to very low doses and swerving stimulants. Pretty interesting being an AAS novice, will start and stay low I think! Save me some money being a poor student too  :P

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2013, 08:50:54 AM »
ok bro so I'm finally there.

so after your big meal once your getting really down in bf for the first ah I dunno 30 min to a few hours your vascular as fuck. like ridiculous.

then you sleep and wake up. your god almighty full. but the veins aren't 'popping'. you start to think 'I'm watered over a bit' but your not holding water in any of your trouble spots cause like we talked about that fat is gone from those areas now so the water doesn't affect you as much there.

then you train. THATs when the magic happens. shit gets crazy. fucking full on blown out pump and vascular thru the roof. it's the best combination of density/ vascularity/fullness you'll achieve at any one time. typically you'll hit one of these looks most of the time once your <6%. but seldom all 3 at once I've noticed.

so I guess what happens is all that water just sits subq when you get up. causing you to look all most spilled over. kinda a bummer but you feel great. watch for this thing. this'll be a good bench mark to go by when your about to hit 5%.

then you wait 3 days till your body 'normalizes' and your back in the hole. you'll be leaner still and vascular like crazy once that water falls off. amazing. it's just cycle after cycle till you get to the point where your getting slight kidney discomfort on some days. fuck dude you maintain this. that's crazy but now I see how. lol shouldn't work but it does. :D
b

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:20 AM »
How do I get my hands on it?  :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2013, 09:39:11 AM »
I have to admit I know absolutely nothing about diuretics but aren't these meds people use everyday?

What would be so wrong in using them couple of times a month?  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2013, 09:42:17 AM »
I have to admit I know absolutely nothing about diuretics but aren't these meds people use everyday?

What would be so wrong in using them couple of times a month?  ;D

diuretics used wrongly can kill you

dont fuck with that shit
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
diuretics used wrongly can kill you

dont fuck with that shit

I know some bbers have died from that. But regular everyday people are taking this stuff aren't they?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »
I know some bbers have died from that. But regular everyday people are taking this stuff aren't they?

its called russian roulette

you can get dry through diet manipulation
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2013, 09:52:53 AM »
its called russian roulette

Yeah that's the thing I wonder about...is how everyone says how bad they are but people take them everyday as a medication. I'd rather manipulate diet than taking a pill even if it was harmless anyway Im Just looking for a little more info exactly why they're bad.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
The only "diuretic" I touched was dandelion root for my last show, and that little herbal diuretic had me pissing water pretty good. For a "safe" alternative, it worked great IMO.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
oh ok so the leaner you are the more harmful they become.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2013, 10:02:28 AM »
oh ok so the leaner you are the more harmful they become.

you need a certain amount of fluid in your system to survive

the leaner you are the less fluid you potentially retain

if you are as lean as gal one dose of diuretics timed wrong could fuck you up

your organs could fail very quickly

the people that take meds arent ripped to shred on low sodium diets
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:42 AM »

bang on bro.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2013, 10:22:08 AM »
so I got a good question in pm about how I train. in the book and the big thread I mentioned within the scope of the system you can really almost change your whole 'look' by bring able to hit muscle groups you want to bring up much more efficiently and effectively than conventional isolation training to bring up weak points do to what we feel is the body partitioning nutrients so much more effectively in the deficit.

so I got asked 'how' I trained for this. so I'll post the answer here. it was a vg question.  

so I'm trying to really bring up my delts and arms, give depth to my back and keep my chest full. a lot if guys have big chests but they are flat. I want all these parts to look round and full. I want that 70's structure with this round full look. and I've been doing well at creating it. this is how I've been shaping it all up.

so typically I have no idea what I'm going to train until the morning of. I find a lot of times if I get a good sleep a group will wake to wanting to be hit. I don't believe in routines. I train what my body tells me to train. you get a feel for it. I've done 20+ set heavy arm workouts back to back. just cause they felt ready to go again the next day.

so, from deciding what I'm going to train I typically don't really have too much if an idea of what I'm going to do for exercises. I usually have an exercise in mind I want to do for sure. usually that's what I start with. after that I play it by ear and go by feel. same for workload. I don't have a specific set count or rep count. reps always done to exhaustion. I leave the gym when I'm tired.

I don't rest between sets. typically 10 seconds or less and I'm pushing again. just enough to walk from station to station really.

I love cables for tris and chest. I'll smash the fuck out if my chest w those both bottom and high pulley. I train with weight I can feel not that I can 'push' ie typically I never curl more than 40pound dumbells. I also love super setting tris and bis and do a lot of super sets within the superset. ie

tri pull downs
12 reps (like I said I don't count I'll just use this as an example)
rest 5 seconds
12 reps
rest 5 seconds
12 reps
rest 5 seconds
burn out w single arm after for 15
go right to bi curl
12 rep
rest 5
12 rep
rest 5
12 rep
rest 5
15 rep dumbell curls

that's one rotation. I'll do at least 2 maybe 3 then switch up the exercises and follow the same thing.

I love giant sets for shoulders. I'll start with a press then side lats then rear delts then front raise all w 3 drops 5 sec rest and I'll run thru this rotation 2-3 times by the time I'm done I'm typically gassed. I think I gas out quick on these cause I have a really good connection w all 3 heads so they are constantly taxed thru every rep of the set.

so like gal no rest lighter weight more focus on form and chase the pump and using as much weight as I can to keep constant tension on the muscle without losing the concentration to just 'move the weight'.

think that's about all I have. I train all body parts the same way.

within the scope of this system is it possible to change your overall look dramatically for sure.
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »

Its all making sense now.

Thanks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »

Good post. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
Ok diuretic. Here is the scoop, 3 different types, however many other ingredients have diuretics properties, like tea, caffeine, dandelion root, etc.

The one to stay away from is lasix, although it is my favorite lol. Aldactone is what 90% of bodybuilders use during the last couple days of their contest prep.

My recommendation is for no body to use them unless they are advanced in knowledge and have seen first hand others around them use them and have someone around them that knows what they are doing.

Lasix, as the name implies is a 6 hour diuretic, hence the name la-six-, The problem and the reason people have died is because the bodies ability to absorb them varies greatly depending on what you have to eat,

for example, if you are completely on an empty stomach 20 mg of lasix will cause you to piss like a race horse every 10 minutes and you can draw out 5lb of water in 2 hours. This is on an empty stomach.

Now the problem is that off season bodybuilders eat Chinese buffet every day and McDonald's and KFC and the entire fridge. Now a lot of the hardcore fanatic permabulkers experience with diuretic in this state to get rid of bloat for an occasion or for what ever reason. If they took 20 mg while eating this way, it will do nothing, you will piss out just a tad more then normal, these guys go as high as 160-200mg because there bodies are bloated and the absorption is pure because the carbs diminish their potency

Then they get shredded and come contest day they are low on sodium, low on body fat, do not have that much water left, and what do the idiots do?, they remember that 160-200mg is the effective range and they take this much and end up in the hospital or die. What they need at this point is 20-40mg and it will be more effective then 200mg would have done in their off-season.