Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123194 times)

ukjeff

Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #400 on: July 19, 2013, 11:02:13 AM »
within the scope of this system is it possible to change your overall look dramatically for sure.
I cant wait to see the results.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #401 on: July 19, 2013, 11:11:23 AM »
Ok diuretic. Here is the scoop, 3 different types, however many other ingredients have diuretics properties, like tea, caffeine, dandelion root, etc.

The one to stay away from is lasix, although it is my favorite lol. Aldactone is what 90% of bodybuilders use during the last couple days of their contest prep.

My recommendation is for no body to use them unless they are advanced in knowledge and have seen first hand others around them use them and have someone around them that knows what they are doing.

Lasix, as the name implies is a 6 hour diuretic, hence the name la-six-, The problem and the reason people have died is because the bodies ability to absorb them varies greatly depending on what you have to eat,

for example, if you are completely on an empty stomach 20 mg of lasix will cause you to piss like a race horse every 10 minutes and you can draw out 5lb of water in 2 hours. This is on an empty stomach.

Now the problem is that off season bodybuilders eat Chinese buffet every day and McDonald's and KFC and the entire fridge. Now a lot of the hardcore fanatic permabulkers experience with diuretic in this state to get rid of bloat for an occasion or for what ever reason. If they took 20 mg while eating this way, it will do nothing, you will piss out just a tad more then normal, these guys go as high as 160-200mg because there bodies are bloated and the absorption is pure because the carbs diminish their potency

Then they get shredded and come contest day they are low on sodium, low on body fat, do not have that much water left, and what do the idiots do?, they remember that 160-200mg is the effective range and they take this much and end up in the hospital or die. What they need at this point is 20-40mg and it will be more effective then 200mg would have done in their off-season.

I actually have access to lasix but I've already seen how people place way too much emphasis on drugs to the point where they become a crutch. Diuretics are something seldom discussed because of the implications so it's understandable but this is a good post man I believe there's guys out there that stupid.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #402 on: July 19, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »
I cant wait to see the results.

I doubt very much you ever will. see unlike you, garden gnome, I don't need to prove myself better than anyone to anyone. I do this for me. my own satisfaction. I can look at a pic of gal or OTH or Dennis Newman or whoever and think I'm my head 'ya I got that beat' and never need to 'post a pic' to prove it. cause unlike you I don't need to prove myself better. I'm not an insecure bitch like you.

that being said, dildo, i cant see why youd find it so odd that I'd manipulate my calories for a day to look good at a pool party for broads when you've manipulated calories daily for months all just to slap on some protan and a sparkly thong and 'pose' and 'flex' for a room full of guys.

you fucking gearbox.

lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #403 on: July 19, 2013, 11:42:15 AM »
I doubt very much you ever will. see unlike you, garden gnome, I don't need to prove myself better than anyone to anyone. I do this for me. my own satisfaction.
Really?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

Lol, Going for the fitness model look right there.

ukjeff

« Reply #404 on: July 19, 2013, 11:44:22 AM »
I can look at a pic of gal or OTH or Dennis Newman or whoever and think I'm my head 'ya I got that beat' and never need to 'post a pic' to prove it.

Wow, better than gal, Dennis Newman and OTH?

I'm sure they might have something to say about that.

Better than Dennis Newman
Fucking lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: July 19, 2013, 11:58:42 AM »

oh mr garden gnome. likes to play the troll card- 'I just like to troll' but really the amount of effort you put into it speaks of something a lot, deeper. hurt feelings and insecurity mostly  

did I say I was better than gal, garden gnome? or Dennis Newman? hmm. nope don't think I did. I'd say I'm better than you but that's not really anything to brag about or lower ones aspirations to.

I'll be as good as I can be and achieve what I'm setting out to achieve. that's all that matters. you should try it. maybe you wouldn't go thru life so insecure, jealous and resemblent of a 50 year old angry washed up douchbag.

'dear get my camera and meet me in the garden! I have to take some more pics 'no one' from the Internet is 'owning' me again'

hahahaha what a tool

your dismissed, fatboy.

b

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 19, 2013, 12:02:16 PM »
oh mr garden gnome. likes to play the troll card- 'I just like to troll' but really the amount of effort you put into it speaks of something a lot, deeper. hurt feelings and insecurity mostly  

did I say I was better than gal, garden gnome? or Dennis Newman? hmm. nope don't think I did. I'd say I'm better than you but that's not really anything to brag about or lower ones aspirations to.

I'll be as good as I can be and achieve what I'm setting out to achieve. that's all that matters. you should try it. maybe you wouldn't go thru life so insecure, jealous and resemblent of a 50 year old angry washed up douchbag.

'dear get my camera and meet me in the garden! I have to take some more pics 'no one' from the Internet is 'owning' me again'

hahahaha what a tool

your dismissed, fatboy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #407 on: July 19, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »
Ukbeth by his own admission is "just a troll who doesn't really care about a stupid Internet forum."

From this day forward, every one of his posts should be completely ignored and not taken seriously.

Seriously...don't waste your time.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 19, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »
Ukbeth by his own admission is "just a troll who doesn't really care about a stupid Internet forum."

From this day forward, every one of his posts should be completely ignored and not taken seriously.

At least jeffy boy talks bbing related stuff, trains, and has been funny once or twice. I say we keep him around a bit till he's no longer useful to us.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #409 on: July 19, 2013, 12:16:34 PM »

hahahaha what a tool

your dismissed, fatboy.

ukjeff

« Reply #410 on: July 19, 2013, 12:22:49 PM »
did I say I was better than gal, garden gnome? or Dennis Newman? hmm. nope don't think I did.
Yep, you did.
I can look at a pic of gal or OTH or Dennis Newman or whoever and think I'm my head 'ya I got that beat' and never need to 'post a pic' to prove it.

You also think you are way better than me, I say you're not.
Anyone else here on this forum knows I looked good in those contest pics but seem to lose their tongues when you are around bullying the forum.
Fucking cowardly lightweights as far as Im concerned.
You dismissed my show photos as me being a bag of shit yet have never posted a show photo of yourself although you claim you have competed.
I will be posting pics in a few weeks and calling your lanky scrawny legged ass out.
Lets see how you cope.

See ya soon.   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #411 on: July 19, 2013, 12:23:54 PM »

Why dont you grow the fuck up.
You sound like a fucking baby.
"Wahhh!!!!! Don't talk to him I don't like him"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #412 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:56 PM »
Why dont you grow the fuck up.
You sound like a fucking baby.
"Wahhh!!!!! Don't talk to him I don't like him"

You're a baby...all you do is troll decent productive positive threads with bullshit statements. Why don't you grow the fuck up and contribute something useful instead of trying to instigate e-fights in a thread where these dudes are helping people out. You detract from this thread rather than help it. You're a chid.

ukjeff

« Reply #413 on: July 19, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »
You're a baby...all you do is troll decent productive positive threads with bullshit statements. Why don't you grow the fuck up and contribute something useful instead of trying to instigate e-fights in a thread where these dudes are helping people out. You defract from this thread rather than help it. You're a chid.
If you had been taking notice you would have realised I had been staying out of threads and posting productive posts.
My only issue is with old "no one" who has you all fooled with his bullshit.
He's been riding gal for the last few weeks and it seems that everyones oblivious or scared to say.

Guy keeps saying how fucking great he is yet nobody calls him out.

Hey guys this is meant to be getbig isnt it?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:55 PM »
If you had been taking notice you would have realised I had been staying out of threads and posting productive posts.
He's been riding gal for the last few weeks and it seems that everyones oblivious or scared to say.

Galeniko vouches for no one....that's all I need to know.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »

I enjoy your actual constructive posts...not the derailments where you keep trying to one-up whoever your newest "enemy" is. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

PS I shouldn't have called you a baby, that was wrong....I should have called you a bitch instead.  ;D you're obviously a grown man and when you choose to be, you're a great poster.

ukjeff

« Reply #416 on: July 19, 2013, 12:36:26 PM »
Galeniko vouches for no one....that's all I need to know.
Has Gal seen a recent pic?

I will say it again, why has no one called "no one" out?
Everyone else is asked to post pics when they make claims yet old "no one" gets a hall pass.

Fucking lightweights.

ukjeff

« Reply #417 on: July 19, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
I enjoy your actual constructive posts...not the derailments where you keep trying to one-up whoever your newest "enemy" is. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

PS I shouldn't have called you a baby, that was wrong....I should have called you a bitch instead.  ;D you're obviously a grown man and when you choose to be, you're a great poster.
Thanks for that......I think   :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 19, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
Has Gal seen a recent pic?

I will say it again, why has no one called "no one" out?
Everyone else is asked to post pics when they make claims yet old "no one" gets a hall pass.

Fucking lightweights

lol

I can only speak for myself but I'm not concerned with seeing pics of half naked men. As far as I know no one has posted a recent pic and he looked big and lean. Not galeniko lean but hey...that's not an easy task.

ukjeff

« Reply #419 on: July 19, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
lol

I can only speak for myself but I'm not concerned with seeing pics of half naked men. As far as I know no one has posted a recent pic and he looked big and lean. Not galeniko lean but hey...that's not an easy task.
link please.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
no one's a good guy...looks great.... You guys keep forgetting he's fucking 6'2
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
haha ukbeth coming unglued and letting anger over being my bitch and looking like beef jerky 20. years ago get the best of him.

:D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
no one's a good guy...looks great.... You guys keep forgetting he's fucking 6'2
Oh I haven't forgotten he's 6'2, thats why I know he's not all that, guy is only 215 in shape, at 6' 2 thats fucking skinny.

ukjeff

« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
haha ukbeth coming unglued and letting anger over being my bitch and looking like beef jerky 20. years ago get the best of him.

:D
anger?
Lol
You wish...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2013, 01:37:42 PM »

no one has been posting very useful information on getbig for years.

He's one of the few people on here who i actually take seriously when in comes to dieting, training and AAS use.

8)