Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123199 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #725 on: August 07, 2013, 08:19:00 AM »
what kind of fag posts a picture of their fucking legs? when your at the club in jeans and a tshirt dpes  a bitch check your tear drops ::) my all time favorite moment is when Im out at the club with my bodybuilding "buddy" who won a local show.....very complete physique .. awssome structure and lives the lifestyle. we're at the bar and two sluts walk up to me, the hot one
"omg i love your arms, put those muscles to use and dance with me"

you had to laugh. IF you dont plan on competing train the hell out of your traps, delts, pecs, and arms......hit your back and legs once every week or two tops..nobody outside of getbig will ever give a fuck ::)

I try not to respond to anyone that was DNA (not even semen yet) when I was potentially fucking their mother, that starts with a negative post.....

Been out on injury for almost a year and dont have an AAS IV drip hanging from my glute so my recovery might just take a little longer being a NATTY. Clubbing is fine (use to have a VIP pass to Limelight) for the kiddies....so run along son chase ass and get drunk with your buddies....I'll go buy another strip center and post pictures of my luscious calves ;D

Edit: AND yes you're bigger than me....BUT so is your liver and kidneys  :-X

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #726 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:38 AM »
I squat 275 for 8 max on the smith mach. because i cant get my arm back close grip on bar due to shoulder ROM issues still. I do pyramid sets 4 up 3 down

I then do sled start with 3 plates per side then 4, 5, 6 to 7 then down to 5,4,3 total 8 sets sometimes 9

Leg extensions pyramid to 200 for 15-20 reps then down then laying leg press to 120 then walk 2 miles on treadmill and that ends leg day

sometimes I mix deads SLDL up to 225 for 6 pyramid 5 sets

Edit: I also have debilitating DOMS after and walk like a palsy victim. ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #727 on: August 07, 2013, 09:03:52 AM »
what kind of fag posts a picture of their fucking legs? when your at the club in jeans and a tshirt dpes  a bitch check your tear drops ::) my all time favorite moment is when Im out at the club with my bodybuilding "buddy" who won a local show.....very complete physique .. awssome structure and lives the lifestyle. we're at the bar and two sluts walk up to me, the hot one

you had to laugh. IF you dont plan on competing train the hell out of your traps, delts, pecs, and arms......hit your back and legs once every week or two tops..nobody outside of getbig will ever give a fuck ::)

What's your point? You and your clubbing friend have different training objectives.

ukjeff

« Reply #728 on: August 07, 2013, 09:05:24 AM »

Translated as flinstones has shit legs, t-shirt bodybuilder all the way.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #729 on: August 07, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »
IF you dont plan on competing train the hell out of your traps, delts, pecs, and arms......

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #730 on: August 07, 2013, 12:36:51 PM »
120lbs squats and proud :D

Good wheels bro  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #731 on: August 07, 2013, 01:56:08 PM »
Translated as flinstones has shit legs, t-shirt bodybuilder all the way.

my legs were my best bodypart....year ago I front squatted 405lbs, ass to grass with no knee wraps...no belt.....give me 4 months im sure i i can do it again
l

ukjeff

« Reply #732 on: August 07, 2013, 01:59:44 PM »
my legs were my best bodypart....year ago I front squatted 405lbs, ass to grass with no knee wraps...no belt.....give me 4 months im sure i i can do it again
I do 10 minutes on the bike, 5 or 6 sets of leg press up to 240 kilos and 6 sets lying leg curls and my legs are great.

Some of us are just genetically superior and dont have to squat idiotic weights to develop their legs.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #733 on: August 07, 2013, 02:05:47 PM »
I do 10 minutes on the bike, 5 or 6 sets of leg press up to 240 kilos and 6 sets lying leg curls and my legs are great.

Some of us are just genetically superior and dont have to squat idiotic weights to develop their legs.

if your genetics were so good then why does every other bodypart on you fucking suck?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #734 on: August 07, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »
im joking jeff,,,,your just an obnoxious  asshole so i had to :)
l

ukjeff

« Reply #735 on: August 07, 2013, 02:12:05 PM »
im joking jeff,,,,your just an obnoxious  asshole so i had to :)
Its OK mate, so was I  ;)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: any reviews of gals/noones book?
« Reply #736 on: August 07, 2013, 06:38:57 PM »
post some progress pics

be great to see the transformation

I will post pics once I get where I want to be, not too far from there though, maybe 4-5 weeks, so 10-11 weeks all together. No juice, not even a protein powder, just a proper eating.
Just to repeat once again, I am not chasing size (obviously) just want to be lean as my goal is that 'fitness look'.
I know it is going to be much harder to get results in those next few weeks but I will do it. Mind you this is going to be my leanest ever something I have never tried before, hopefully not DJ181 level. ;D
I am 6'5, currently 215 pounds, in April I was around 250 pounds. From April to 24 of June I lost around 15 pounds. On 24 of June I have started Gal/No one's diet and lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks.
Anyway, I see it as a challenge and mental exercises. It took me a one good look at my pic from April this year for a wake up call (like Gal on his holiday, but not sure if I am going to post mine :D) plus thread on his/no one's diet, which gave me a good kick in the ass.
On the other hand, I believe you were supposed to diet and show us some photos last month? Still doing it?

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #737 on: August 07, 2013, 07:26:54 PM »
one thing, for the supra naturals, do not go with the testcreatine prop for this diet, its no good for this purpose.

i imagine all those non estrogen convertable will be no good for this.

what are you doing at this time anyway ,isn't it like 3am or something over there?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #738 on: August 07, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »
I try not to respond to anyone that was DNA (not even semen yet) when I was potentially fucking their mother, that starts with a negative post.....

Been out on injury for almost a year and dont have an AAS IV drip hanging from my glute so my recovery might just take a little longer being a NATTY. Clubbing is fine (use to have a VIP pass to Limelight) for the kiddies....so run along son chase ass and get drunk with your buddies....I'll go buy another strip center and post pictures of my luscious calves ;D

Edit: AND yes you're bigger than me....BUT so is your liver and kidneys  :-X

dude, enough with your fucking shoulder already. I had a far worse shoulder injury then you did, torn rotator cuff... Grade 3 separation... SLAP tear (worse than a torn labrum) all in the SAME shoulder . Elected not to have the surgeries.. did P/T for three months and was back in the gym training. Lightly at first.   Was putting up 405 exactly 11 months after my injury. 100 percent natural before you tell me I am a walking pharmacy for the 20th time  ::)

Some people are just better.  Hahahaaaaa

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #739 on: August 07, 2013, 07:36:49 PM »
at work :D

some ppl post from moms basement, some from their bedsits, some ppl work for a living :D

never heard anyone from MonteN. do that

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #740 on: August 07, 2013, 08:36:31 PM »

dude, enough with your fucking shoulder already. I had a far worse shoulder injury then you did, torn rotator cuff... Grade 3 separation... SLAP tear (worse than a torn labrum) all in the SAME shoulder . Elected not to have the surgeries.. did P/T for three months and was back in the gym training. Lightly at first.   Was putting up 405 exactly 11 months after my injury. 100 percent natural before you tell me I am a walking pharmacy for the 20th time  ::)

Some people are just better.  Hahahaaaaa

habitual liar
your entire
life is built
on false hoods

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: August 07, 2013, 08:46:30 PM »
Someone pm me a link to the book plz

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #742 on: August 07, 2013, 08:48:42 PM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #743 on: August 07, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »

galeniko
ha ha ha

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: any reviews of gals/noones book?
« Reply #744 on: August 08, 2013, 12:13:41 AM »

I will post pics once I get where I want to be, not too far from there though, maybe 4-5 weeks, so 10-11 weeks all together. No juice, not even a protein powder, just a proper eating.
Just to repeat once again, I am not chasing size (obviously) just want to be lean as my goal is that 'fitness look'.
I know it is going to be much harder to get results in those next few weeks but I will do it. Mind you this is going to be my leanest ever something I have never tried before, hopefully not DJ181 level. ;D
I am 6'5, currently 215 pounds, in April I was around 250 pounds. From April to 24 of June I lost around 15 pounds. On 24 of June I have started Gal/No one's diet and lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks.
Anyway, I see it as a challenge and mental exercises. It took me a one good look at my pic from April this year for a wake up call (like Gal on his holiday, but not sure if I am going to post mine :D) plus thread on his/no one's diet, which gave me a good kick in the ass.
On the other hand, I believe you were supposed to diet and show us some photos last month? Still doing it?

im not where i need to be will post them when i lost another 10 or so lbs be on the y board at the end of the month
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #745 on: August 08, 2013, 05:22:07 AM »
Book Review

Content
-A presentation of the galeniko diet, including ancillary chapters on PEDs, the general fatsoness of society, how to maintain on the diet, attacks on various filts (personal trainers, "natural" athletes like Snortin Nortin, so-called gurus, etc.), a bit of content for women, and a couple of other miscellaneous topics.

Pros
[1] Galeniko grammar: This booklet is a case study in serving word salad, at times appearing to be a random concatenation of the sorts of bizarre grammatical constructions and recherché expressions found only in galeniko's unique interlanguage. It is rather entertaining: Bodybuilding mag readers are “gulibel”; GH won't make “vicne” goodrum into a monster; mouthwash (recommended as a distraction from one's hunger) is mysteriously called “mouthwater”; at least one chapter is called a 'hapter,' and a whole hapter is dedicated to differentiating “apetite” from hunger (oh, and “brokli” and “choken” are ok on the diet, apparently).

[2] The booklet is chalk full of getbigger-specific references that should be entertaining to any regular member.

[3] The diet is probably pretty effective, but maybe I'll give it a go and update the review based on my results rather than accept the word of the author.

Cons
[1] Absolutely horrendous organization: the 'diet itself' chapter is prefaced by an extended talk on steroids, which, one might think, would have been in the 'steroids' chapter; the actual diet isn't even specified until p42; ch12 consists of an attack on a variety of broscientific absurdities, yet this is already done in ch2 – the latter should be a part of the former; galeniko might as well have used dice to determine paragraph location

[2] Too much fluff: this is ostensibly a vehicle for presenting the diet, but ends up being a personal diary of (not particularly interesting) opinions on all manner of utter shit that isn't pertinent to what people are buying the book for. This product should be 30 pages, max. It's like when an 18 year old writes their first term paper at university and feels like they have to include literally every personal opinion that comes to mind, except in this case there wasn't a professor to come down hard on the lowly student.

[3] There is a flat-out contradiction which needs resolving: on p37 the guest contributor claims that one should not get desperately hungry before having another meal; the prescription is to “kill” one's hunger (via consuming something) “the minute” it starts. Meanwhile, on p42 galeniko says that one must fight through initial hunger pangs (called “bangs” in galeniko grammar), because it's after this is done that one enters the “twilight zone” (maximum fat burning and euphoric feelings).

Either one should “kill” the hunger “the minute” it starts, or one should endure through the hunger “bang,” doing whatever it takes to “overcome this initial hunger sensation” (without eating). Which is it?

[4] [1]-[3] evince the need for an editor. This doesn't mean suppressing the galeniko grammar; rather, it means organizing it so that it is more effective (non-random randomness vs. random randomness).

[5] The price is absurd, and not much but fluff has been added from the perfectly free presentation of the diet here on the forum

[6] Ironmeister isn't given credit for the shops that are used in the booklet

Stuff I'm Unsure Of
[1] DNP use is attacked (those willing to use it are labeled “nutcases”). [p5] This is an opinion steeped in the current broscientific consensus on this substance, despite its efficacy and safeness having been established scientifically and broscientifically in the field.

[2] Gal and the guest contributor claim to be “close to competition level bodyfat year round,” [p8] a claim whose evidentiary basis apparently consists solely of obsessive mulling in front of mirrors (true and proper bf% tests verifying this claim would lend a lot of credibility to this claim, and by extension the diet).

[3] A personal attack against Lyle Mcdonald is mounted [ch6], yet as far as I can tell the galeniko diet is a rehashed version of Lyle's “Rapid Fat Loss” diet (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook ). So, that diet has either been repackaged for this book, or otherwise Lyle stumbled upon the same principles years before galeniko. In neither instance does it make sense to attack the guy (his appearance is literally irrelevant as far as the veracity of his advice goes).

[4] Galeniko claims that one should come off all PEDs before the starting the diet if one is over 10% bf. The justification for this claim is never explicitly stated; if the diet enhances nutrient partition (or 'utilization' or some such) and PEDs preserve muscle, what would be the problem in staying on a moderate dose and jumping on the diet? How would going in cold turkey (hormonally speaking) help anything?

Overall Rating
6/10, with room for upward mobility in future iterations

The book is a seeming rehash — consciously or not — of Lyle's diet with an alternative, albeit entertaining, means of expression (the galeniko grammar). Other than that, it is chalk full of the same sort of broscience it attacks (though maybe this broscience is ultimately correct) and contains too much irrelevant fluff that any sane editor would delete (I can say with confidence that nobody on Earth cares about the guest author's folk biological theories on how chins attract women and the like), and the diet is already available for free on the boards.

Unsolicited Advises
[1] Get an editor.
[2] Lower the absurd price; this is just an intuition, but a price tag of $5.99-6.99 will probably go a long way in getting price elasticity where it needs to be.
[3] This is the galeniko diet, and the guest contributor adds maybe 5% of the total words written. The diet is as such mislabeled; rebrand it appropriately.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: August 08, 2013, 05:28:20 AM »
Book Review

Content
-A presentation of the galeniko diet, including ancillary chapters on PEDs, the general fatsoness of society, how to maintain on the diet, attacks on various filts (personal trainers, "natural" athletes like Snortin Nortin, so-called gurus, etc.), a bit of content for women, and a couple of other miscellaneous topics.

Pros
[1] Galeniko grammar: This booklet is a case study in serving word salad, at times appearing to be a random concatenation of the sorts of bizarre grammatical constructions and recherché expressions found only in galeniko's unique interlanguage. It is rather entertaining: Bodybuilding mag readers are “gulibel”; GH won't make “vicne” goodrum into a monster; mouthwash (recommended as a distraction from one's hunger) is mysteriously called “mouthwater”; at least one chapter is called a 'hapter,' and a whole hapter is dedicated to differentiating “apetite” from hunger (oh, and “brokli” and “choken” are ok on this diet, apparently).

[2] The booklet is chalk full of getbigger-specific references that should be entertaining to any regular member.

[3] The diet is probably pretty effective, but maybe I'll give it a go and update the review based on my results.

Cons
[1] Absolutely horrendous organization: the 'diet itself' chapter is prefaced by an extended talk on steroids, which, one might think, would have been in the 'steroids' chapter; the actual diet isn't even specified until p42; ch12 consists of an attack on a variety of broscientific absurdities, yet this is already done in ch2 – the latter should be a part of the former; galeniko just threw dice to determine which paragraph would be where

[2] Too much fluff: this is ostensibly a vehicle for presenting the diet, but ends up being a personal diary of (not particularly interesting) opinions on the general fatsoness of society, a screed on PEDs and their side effects, how manly chins better attract women, and all manner of utter shit that isn't pertinent to what people are buying the book for. This product should be 30 pages, max. It's like when you write the first term paper at university and feel like you have to put in every personal opinion you think of, except in this case there wasn't a professor to come down hard on the lowly student.

[3] There is a flat-out contradiction which needs resolving: on p37 the guest contributor claims that one should not get desperately hungry before having another meal; the prescription is to “kill” one's hunger (via consuming something) “the minute” it starts. Meanwhile, on p42 galeniko says that one must fight through initial hunger pangs (called “bangs” in galeniko world), because it's after this is done that the “twilight zone” (maximum fat burning and euphoric feelings) is entered. Either one should “kill” the hunger “the minute” it starts, or one should endure through the hunger “bang,” doing whatever it takes to “overcome this initial hunger sensation” (without eating). Which is it?

[4] [1]-[3] evinces the need for an editor. This doesn't mean suppressing the galeniko grammar; rather, it needs to be organized so that it is more effective (non-random randomness vs. random randomness).

[5] The price is absurd, and not much but fluff has been added from the perfectly free presentation of the diet here on the forum

Stuff I'm Unsure Of
[1] DNP use is attacked (those willing to use it are labeled “nutcases”). [p5] This is an opinion steeped in the current broscientific consensus on this substance, despite its efficacy and safeness established scientifically and broscientifically in the field.

[2] Gal and the guest contributor claim to “close to competition level bodyfat year round,” [p8] a claim whose evidentiary basis apparently consists solely of obsessive mulling in front of mirrors (true and proper bf% tests verifying this claim would lend a lot of credibility to this claim, and by extension the diet)

[3] A personal attack against Lyle Mcdonald is mounted  [ch6], yet as far as I can tell the galeniko diet is a rehashed version of Lyle's “Rapid Fat Loss” diet (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook ). So, that diet has either been repackaged for this book, or otherwise Lyle stumbled upon the same principles years before galeniko. In neither instance does it make sense to to attack the guy (his appearance is literally irrelevant as far as the veracity of his advice goes).

[4] Galeniko claims that one should come off all PEDs before the starting the diet if one is over 10% bf. The justification for this claim is never explicitly stated; if the diet enhances nutrient partition (or 'utilization' or some such) and PEDs preserve muscle, what would be the problem in staying on a moderate dose and jumping on the diet? How would going in cold turkey hormonally help anything at all?

Overall Rating

The book is an apparent rehash of Lyle's diet with an alternative, albeit entertaining, means of expression (the galeniko grammar). Other than that, it is chalk full of the same sort of broscience it attacks, contains too much irrelevant fluff that any sane editor would delete (I can say with confidence that nobody on Earth cares about the guest author's folk biological theory of chins attracting women)

Unsolicited Advises
[1] Get an editor
[2] Lower the absurd price; this is just an intuition, but a price tag of $5.99-6.99 will probably go a long way in getting that price elasticity where it needs to be
[3] This is the galeniko diet, and the guest contributor adds maybe 5% of the total words written. The diet is as such mislabeled; rebrand it appropriately.

Post Review:

Calm down.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #747 on: August 08, 2013, 05:28:51 AM »
Book Review

Content

Pros
[1] Galeniko grammar: This booklet is a case study in serving word salad, at times appearing to be a random concatenation of the sorts of bizarre grammatical constructions and recherché expressions only found in galeniko's unique interlanguage. Bodybuilding mag readers are “gulibel”; GH won't make “vicne” goodrum into a monster; mouthwash (recommended as a distraction from one's hunger) is mysteriously called “mouthwater”; at least one chapter is called a 'hapter,' and a whole hapter is dedicated to differentiating “apetite” from hunger (oh, and “brokli” and “choken” are ok on this diet, apparently).

[3] The diet is probably pretty effective, but maybe I'll give it a go and update the review based on my results.

Cons
[1] Absolutely horrendous organization: the 'diet itself' chapter is prefaced by an extended talk on steroids, which, one might think, would have been in the 'steroids' chapter; the actual diet isn't even specified until p42; ch12 consists of an attack on a variety of broscientific absurdities, yet this is already done in ch2 – the latter should be a part of the former; galeniko just threw dice to determine which paragraph would be where

[2] Too much fluff: this is ostensibly a vehicle for presenting the diet, but ends up being a personal diary of (not particularly interesting) opinions on the general fatsoness of society, a screed on PEDs and their side effects, how manly chins better attract women, and all manner of utter shit that isn't pertinent to what people are buying the book for. This product should be 30 pages, max. It's like when you write the first term paper at university and feel like you have to put in every personal opinion you think of, except in this case there wasn't a professor to come down hard on the lowly student.

[3] There is a flat-out contradiction which needs resolving: on p37 the guest contributor claims that one should not get desperately hungry before having another meal; the prescription is to “kill” one's hunger (via consuming something) “the minute” it starts. Meanwhile, on p42 galeniko says that one must fight through initial hunger pangs (called “bangs” in galeniko world), because it's after this is done that the “twilight zone” (maximum fat burning and euphoric feelings) is entered. Either one should “kill” the hunger “the minute” it starts, or one should endure through the hunger “bang,” doing whatever it takes to “overcome this initial hunger sensation” (without eating). Which is it?

[4] [1]-[3] evinces the need for an editor. This doesn't mean suppressing the galeniko grammar; rather, it needs to be organized so that it is more effective (non-random randomness vs. random randomness).

Stuff I'm Unsure Of
[1] DNP use is attacked (those willing to use it are labeled “nutcases”). [p5] This is an opinion steeped in the current broscientific consensus on this substance, despite its efficacy and safeness established scientifically and broscientifically in the field.

[2] Gal and the guest contributor claim to “close to competition level bodyfat year round,” [p8] a claim whose evidentiary basis apparently consists solely of obsessive mulling in front of mirrors (true and proper bf% tests verifying this claim would lend a lot of credibility to this claim, and by extension the diet)

[3] A personal attack against Lyle Mcdonald is mounted  [ch6], yet as far as I can tell the galeniko diet is a rehashed version of Lyle's “Rapid Fat Loss” diet (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook ). So, that diet has either been repackaged for this book, or otherwise Lyle stumbled upon the same principles years before galeniko. In neither instance does it make sense to to attack the guy (his appearance is literally irrelevant as far as the veracity of his advice goes).

[4] Galeniko claims that one should come off all PEDs before the starting the diet if one is over 10% bf. The justification for this claim is never explicitly stated; if the diet enhances nutrient partition (or 'utilization' or some such) and PEDs preserve muscle, what would be the problem in staying on a moderate dose and jumping on the diet? How would going in cold turkey hormonally help anything at all?

Overall Rating

The book is an apparent rehash of Lyle's diet with an alternative, albeit entertaining, means of expression (the galeniko grammar). Other than that, it is chalk full of the same sort of broscience it attacks, contains too much irrelevant fluff that any sane editor would delete (I can say with confidence that nobody on Earth cares about the guest author's folk biological theory of chins attracting women)

Unsolicited Advises
[1] Get an editor
[2] Lower the absurd price; this is just an intuition, but a price tag of $5.99-6.99 will probably go a long way in getting that price elasticity where it needs to be
yawn

My diet principles are similar wit such and such...this does not make me a copier of bla bla

Your "logic" is brutal

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: August 08, 2013, 05:29:41 AM »
who is the guest contributor no one
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: August 08, 2013, 05:40:51 AM »
who is the guest contributor no one

Yes, 95% of the book is galeniko, and so I modified my review accordingly.