Author Topic: thinking about getting tatted up tomorrow  (Read 9761 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
thinking about getting tatted up tomorrow
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
Im jacked as fuck, and I look like a badass. Im sick of seeing these twinks running around with their tats, its bout time someone who would look good with one gets one.

Will I regret this?

Any suggestions? I have no idea what the fuck Im doing, just that Id look bad as fuck with some ink on my body.

l

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: thinking about getting tatted up tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
be different and do not do it. Everyone has them. You are young and at somee stage of your life you will regret it.
And if you are jacked as you say why would you cover that?

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »
Im jacked as fuck, and I look like a badass. Im sick of seeing these twinks running around with their tats, its bout time someone who would look good with one gets one.

Will I regret this?

Any suggestions? I have no idea what the fuck Im doing, just that Id look bad as fuck with some ink on my body.

butterfly tatooed on your lower back that should get you what you are looking for.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:26 PM »
Flinstones, you land a job yet, bud?
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »
Flinstones, you land a job yet, bud?

yep,  Hate it tho
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 10:10:01 PM »

Will I regret this?

it will fit you well.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »
- barbwire on the arm
- barcode on the back of your neck
- tribal shoulder piece
- Chinese letters down your ribcage

now your set

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 10:25:27 PM »

Will I regret this?

If you are not inspired to get a particular tattoo then don't bother getting it.

Wait until the moment seems right.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 10:37:32 PM »
Nothing in life compares to you walking into a tattoo parlor saying u like yadda yadda yadda and some x-convic pickout a drawing from a book that u have no idea who drew it up and have him trace it out on your body and u walk around town as if its your orginal idea and its equally as valuable as a Picasso

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 10:46:34 PM »
If you are not inspired to get a particular tattoo then don't bother getting it.

Wait until the moment seems right.

lol.

ps did i tell you about makaveli? His current girlfriend (who he met in a bar lol)  they both got matching tattoos lol.

Dont even think theyve been together 6 months...matching tattoos with eachother's names lol
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 10:50:02 PM »
get a full body tribal. it'll be epic.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 10:51:23 PM »
Nothing in life compares to you walking into a tattoo parlor saying u like yadda yadda yadda and some x-convic pickout a drawing from a book that u have no idea who drew it up and have him trace it out on your body and u walk around town as if its your orginal idea and its equally as valuable as a Picasso

in all seriousness I am not a dellusional guy, if i didnt think i could pull it off I wouldnt get one. 99% of guys I see with them dont pull it off though
l

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 10:54:50 PM »

for those people "it means something special to me" lol

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 10:55:58 PM »
hahahahahaha

all drugs - TPPIIP

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 11:48:03 PM »
The sheer number of folks sportin' tats these days is embarrassing. Young dudes with ugly-ass sleeves that, even when "fresh", resemble bruising. What a joke.

Fucking sheep.  

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 11:50:40 PM »
The sheer number of folks sportin' tats these days is embarrassing. Young dudes with ugly-ass sleeves that, even when "fresh", resemble bruising. What a joke.

Fucking sheep.  

now that you put it like that....IDK I mean I want one probably look good....but I dont want to look like a douche either.

choices ):
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 12:34:36 AM »
Put more thought into it..it's PERMANENT. more or less. I had pressure my whole life to get ink, my boys..."fuck man, get a tribal on those guns..it will look SICK!"   I never caved, and I'm glad i didnt.  Things are different these days with Ink, it's way more common, so i really can't say one way or the other, for you.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 12:44:00 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 12:45:59 AM »
Flint brother, as a guy with tats, my advice: DON'T GET ONE.

I was your age when I got mine. And even though I never look back and regret things, I had a youthful arrogance when I got mine and just said "fuck it let's do it!!" If I had the choice now to choose to get them again, I'd say no.Not like I miss any sleep over it, I still like mine, but you get the point. You are a bidybuilder (you are whether you identify as one or not), so you obviously try to stand out and look different....NOT having tats makes you even more unique today.   I've always admired some of the cool intricately detailed pieces, I'm a fan of the artistic medium that is tattoos.

But...

The older I get, and especially the bigger I get physically as a bodybuilder (5'10 240 right now), the less I want to draw even more attention to myself and come across as a "tough guy/hard ass." Not that I was ever DJ181 insecure as a kid, but I find my level of contentment and confidence with who I am grows each year, and I don't want to be viewed as a threatening person. As far as I'm concerned my 240lb physique speaks volumes enough for me to be concerned about if other dudes in the gym are intimidated by me or not. Its a juvenile way of thinking. It's a INSECURE way of thinking, trying to project an image of being a badass.

Ask yourself what the real reason is behind wanting to get them. How will It improve you? What image are you trying to put forth to the world?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
i never regretted mine.
but mine sre kinda small.

i know many ppl dislike them, but damn damn, some huge tsts on some women have something sexy to it.

Yes you're tats are "fun size",   :Dyou can't even hardly see them in your pics

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 12:55:31 AM »
Flint brother, as a guy with tats, my advice: DON'T GET ONE.

I was your age when I got mine. And even though I never look back and regret things, I had a youthful arrogance when I got mine and just said "fuck it let's do it!!" If I had the choice now to choose to get them again, I'd say no.Not like I miss any sleep over it, I still like mine, but you get the point. You are a bidybuilder (you are whether you identify as one or not), so you obviously try to stand out and look different....NOT having tats makes you even more unique today.   I've always admired some of the cool intricately detailed pieces, I'm a fan of the artistic medium that is tattoos.

But...

The older I get, and especially the bigger I get physically as a bodybuilder (5'10 240 right now), the less I want to draw even more attention to myself and come across as a "tough guy/hard ass." Not that I was ever DJ181 insecure as a kid, but I find my level of contentment and confidence with who I am grows each year, and I don't want to be viewed as a threatening person. As far as I'm concerned my 240lb physique speaks volumes enough for me to be concerned about if other dudes in the gym are intimidated by me or not. Its a juvenile way of thinking. It's a INSECURE way of thinking, trying to project an image of being a badass.

Ask yourself what the real reason is behind wanting to get them. How will It improve you? What image are you trying to put forth to the world?

ive got 9 tattoos

they all have meaning and relate to significant moments in my life

they tell my story so to speak

i dont regret them but everyone was thought through for a long time before i got them done

that being said they are all covered in normal business dress so people at work dont stereotype me
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 12:58:35 AM »
ive got 9 tattoos

they all have meaning and relate to significant moments in my life

they tell my story so to speak

i dont regret them but everyone was thought through for a long time before i got them done

that being said they are all covered in normal business dress so people at work dont stereotype me

I respect that brother.

My concern is flint, like myself at age 19, just wants to look like a badass with muscles and tats. Which he will regret I think as he matures. Or...maybe he won't, just my 2 cents.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 01:49:59 AM »
Get this tatted on you flinstones. This hand position has been a big part of your life. Meaningful.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »

Will I regret this?

now a days even fucken nerds get tats, sorry you are one generation to late to look bad as fuck with a tattoo. Whoever is telling you this is sending you down a long ride

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 02:50:54 AM »

Will I regret this?

I'd do the Tapout logo if I were as jacked and bad-ass as yourself.