Author Topic: Where is 240, Obama, Jesse, Andre, Straw etc on this? Answer? nowhere  (Read 4060 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
unlike you we don't always have time to scour the news looking for crime stories so we can show moral equivalence

Yet, you have time to scour the news for liberal commentary that justifies the actions of the failure in chief.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I don't scour the news for anything. But it's fairly obvious this case is important to you and other black people because you feels its relevant to you. You feel connected to the story because trayvon was black.  I've been keeping our conversations civil.  Can you do the same?

I thought that was a civil/sarcastic answer...LOL.....I think you should go back and see WHO actually starts these threads....I started this one but most threads on here discussing blacks and black crime are started by the resident idiot white guys who are obsessed with blacks and their penises

I simply wade into the debate, destroy a few people with facts and then leave them to wallow in self-pity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I thought that was a civil/sarcastic answer...LOL.....I think you should go back and see WHO actually starts these threads....I started this one but most threads on here discussing blacks and black crime are started by the resident idiot white guys who are obsessed with blacks and their penises

I simply wade into the debate, destroy a few people with facts and then leave them to wallow in self-pity

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

someone has a LOT of time on their hands

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Hate to admit this... but I am so stealing this to post somewhere else.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
http://www.defynce.com/order/creepy-ass-cracka.htm

I already ordered mine.   ;D

I've seen people being assaulted being called a cracker. I've had it sent my way a few times growing up.  It isn't a funny word.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I've seen people being assaulted being called a cracker. I've had it sent my way a few times growing up.  It isn't a funny word.

in florida, a lot of white people have "florida cracker" bumper stickers liek it's a badge of pride. 

The idea of being offended by this word is silly.  I've never known a person in florida that was seriously angered or offended by the word.  When you ask someone where they're from, they'll either say "Florida cracker", meaning they were born here, or they'll say transplant, and name their oriignal state.

There are lots of hurtful words - this isn't one of them. 

AND the prosecutor just said this case is NOT about race. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
in florida, a lot of white people have "florida cracker" bumper stickers liek it's a badge of pride. 

The idea of being offended by this word is silly.  I've never known a person in florida that was seriously angered or offended by the word.  When you ask someone where they're from, they'll either say "Florida cracker", meaning they were born here, or they'll say transplant, and name their oriignal state.

You don't have the experience of having it said to you by racists. 
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I've seen people being assaulted being called a cracker. I've had it sent my way a few times growing up.  It isn't a funny word.

It works both ways.  If it is PC for blacks to call each other nikka but a no-no for whites to call them one, then we whites can call each other cracka all we want.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
It works both ways.  If it is PC for blacks to call each other guy but a no-no for whites to call them one, then we whites can call each other cracka all we want.

That's not a bad argument, my cracka.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Well that settles it.  ::)

So you know some people that aren't offended by it? Again, that settles it!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
That's not a bad argument, my cracka.

Fo sho white bread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You don't have the experience of having it said to you by racists. 

eh, i grew up in the projects and heard some pretty nasty race-based language.   but 'cracker', to me, is nothing.  It's almost laughable. 

and seriously, racists don't hurt my feelings because i don't value what they say.  It's 2013.  If a person hates me for the color of my skin, it doesn't bother me.  They probably also hate me for my cracker jack MBA, the fact I can work in my underwear, or the fact I'm nearly 200 pounds with abs :)  hate me for any reason you'd like, doesn't bug me to be honest. 

you only empower racists when you get upset at them.  without a reaction, they're just fcking whiners.  that's it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
eh, i grew up in the projects and heard some pretty nasty race-based language.   but 'cracker', to me, is nothing.  It's almost laughable. 

and seriously, racists don't hurt my feelings because i don't value what they say.  It's 2013.  If a person hates me for the color of my skin, it doesn't bother me.  They probably also hate me for my cracker jack MBA, the fact I can work in my underwear, or the fact I'm nearly 200 pounds with abs :)  hate me for any reason you'd like, doesn't bug me to be honest. 

you only empower racists when you get upset at them.  without a reaction, they're just fcking whiners.  that's it.

You grew up in the projects?  Government housing?  I grew up in an all black neighborhood and I know a thing or two about the subject. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
CNN doubts there will be riots.  Agreed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You grew up in the projects?  Government housing?  I grew up in an all black neighborhood and I know a thing or two about the subject. 

I grew up cleveland/akron, OH.   I was the only white kid on the city bus every morning.  And even back then, aside from some ignorant comments, etc - we were all poor, we were all hungry, we were all cold as shit.  I mean, have I been called names or caught an ass whooping?  sure.  But seriously, I'm not sitting around at 37 talking about my racial persecution lol... kids being a-holes.

As adults, if another man (of any color) attempts to hurt me, i defend myself as needed.
As adult, if another man cracks on my skin color, I return insults with a smirk, perhaps insulting his clothing, mother, education, car, whatever.
If he chooses to escalate, I'm armed and I follow law and things happen.

Seriously, there ae WAY worse things in life to be concerned about than "racial persecution".  In decades past - YES - HUGE problem back then.  today, however, it's about money, getting laid, staying healthy.  Anyone silly enough to live every day screaming about race, well, that's a nice hobby but I'll pass.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

he would......but you would have to give him time to research which involved only black defendants

That would be 97.6% of the cases.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why bother, they don't give a shit.

the guy who was shot was breaking into the shooters home and the sheriff arrested the shooter on 2nd degree murder and he was prosecuted on manslaugher and he might get off on stand your ground

how is this in any way a comparison to Zimmerman who didn't even claim stand your ground?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yet, you have time to scour the news for liberal commentary that justifies the actions of the failure in chief.

reacting to your nonsense iis futile.....again...you defend 3333...you're automatically a loser and moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
reacting to your nonsense iis futile.....again...you defend 3333...you're automatically a loser and moron

Don't you have some trash cans to light on fire? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
the guy who was shot was breaking into the shooters home and the sheriff arrested the shooter on 2nd degree murder and he was prosecuted on manslaugher and he might get off on stand your ground

how is this in any way a comparison to Zimmerman who didn't even claim stand your ground?

its not...they are always looking for bullshit to cloud the issue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
its not...they are always looking for bullshit to cloud the issue

Some advice for next time - dont get too wrapped up emotionally in these cases based on race.