Author Topic: Where is 240, Obama, Jesse, Andre, Straw etc on this? Answer? nowhere  (Read 4039 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Isn't it obvious, the victim isn't black.   
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Dude ought to be arrested for that hair style alone.

Moron actually went to JMH to turn himself in.   ::)  Absolutely worst place possible to go.  Looking back it is hard to believe that JMH was my second choice of employment when I got out of college in 2005.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/12/arrest-made-in-bus-stop-shooting-death

desperate for attention much ?

everyone is now supposed to know (and care) about any crime that happens anywhere

why do you think this particular case is so newsworthy that somehow we should all know about it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

everyone is now supposed to know (and care) about any crime that happens anywhere

why do you think this particular case is so newsworthy that somehow we should all know about it

Is it any less important than the Martain case?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LOL - same can be said about Zimmerman trial

I winder if OTWINK will say in this case "If I had a son . . . . ."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

when did I ever say the Martin case was "important"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
when did I ever say the Martin case was "important"

I didn't say you had. Let me rephrase.  Is the story any less news worthy?
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Yep now any lib or dem that paid any attention to the Zimmerman trial is now guilty of BIAS when they don't pay attention to ANY AND ALL crimes involving black people committing crimes on white people.

Do Dems and Libs, get busy with your search engines and finds all those crimes in any and every city in America and start posting!  You racist libtards Kenyan born followers.

PS:  if someone else posts a story before you do, it still makes you a hypocrite. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I didn't say you had. Let me rephrase.  Is the story any less news worthy?

yes

in this story a man shot an unarmed man to death and was quickly arrested and charged with first degree murder

see if you can notice the difference

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - same can be said about Zimmerman trial

I winder if OTWINK will say in this case "If I had a son . . . . ."

Is OTWINK your pet name for your boyfriend

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
yes

in this story a man shot an unarmed man to death and was quickly arrested and charged with first degree murder

see if you can notice the difference

There are quite a few differences actually. The main difference being this case is pretty clear cut. Where is the outrage?  Do you post as anyone else?
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There are quite a few differences actually. The main difference being this case is pretty clear cut. Where is the outrage?  Do you post as anyone else?

what do you think was the cause of the outrage in the Martin case and how does it compare to this case?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
what do you think was the cause of the outrage in the Martin case and how does it compare to this case?

The media and indivduals looking to ignite and profit off of racial tension are responsible for the outrage.  The cases are related because they both illustrate the problem of gun violence in the United States, a message that is being lost because of the racial feeding frenzy in the Martin case. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The media and indivduals looking to ignite and profit off of racial tension are responsible for the outrage.  The cases are related because they both illustrate the problem of gun violence in the United States, a message that is being lost because of the racial feeding frenzy in the Martin case. 

the outrage was caused by Zimmerman not being arrested and charged on the night of the shooting

if that had happened then no one other than the family/friends would know about this trial

it would not be on TV and (to Zimmermans advantage) there would have been no stupid Hannity interview where he smirks and tells the world that it was all gods plan and that he he no remorse and wouldn't change a thing

and no I don't post as anyone else

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Isn't it obvious, the victim isn't black.   

I guess everytime a black guy kills someone we're expected to comment

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

why are you asking us this?>....ask the media

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Blacks rarely ever condemn black on white/Hispanic/asian crime

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Blacks rarely ever condemn black on white/Hispanic/asian crime

not true.....we, like most whites, hispanics, and asians don't comment on crime at all...except if its a case that the media pushes

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

If you have a conscience you'll at the very least express the equivalent level of concern and sympathy.  I don't see that happening at all.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If you have a conscience you'll at the very least express the equivalent level of concern and sympathy.  I don't see that happening at all.

unlike you we don't always have time to scour the news looking for crime stories so we can show moral equivalence

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
35,948 Americans were arrested yesterday in America.

I'm really upset 33 didn't start 35,948 threads about this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you want me to try?   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
unlike you we don't always have time to scour the news looking for crime stories so we can show moral equivalence

I don't scour the news for anything. But it's fairly obvious this case is important to you and other black people because you feels its relevant to you. You feel connected to the story because trayvon was black.  I've been keeping our conversations civil.  Can you do the same?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

he would......but you would have to give him time to research which involved only black defendants