Author Topic: Arnold tells Getbig to relax about Crossfit.  (Read 2229 times)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
Arnold tells Getbig to relax about Crossfit.
« on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:53 AM »
GovSchwarzeneggerThe Real Arnold 5121 poäng 22 timmar sen:

Thanks for sharing this.

Everybody, behave and stop bickering. This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I've never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and who is right in fitness, because the fact is, there are many "right" answers, especially for people just starting out.

Do you think Sergio Oliva and I did the same thing? No. In fact, you could walk into Gold's and watch the 5 best guys and see 5 completely different routines. And you know what? We didn't argue.

Do me a favor. Try to focus more on expanding the fitness community as a whole than protecting your little corner of it.

arnolds posting history on reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/user/GovSchwarzenegger
(confirmed account)

His AMA about fitness
http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/1brg0z/im_back_ama_about_fitness/

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Arnold tells Getbig to relax about Crossfit.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:56:55 AM »
Ironically he has a good point... I fucking hate cross fit it just pisses me off and makes me want to attack some one. But mostly its the people doing cross fit I hate they are scrawny little bitches who don't know shit about working out. But I can see that cross fit people do send money into the industry that supports bodybuilding and that will support ifbb pros and possibly even bigger Olympia prizes. So for the simple point of furthering bodybuilding through profit I see it as a good thing. But I still want to choke cross fit people I will just keep it to myself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 09:58:13 AM »
arnold was the original bodybuilding troll.   he got into the heads of those other competitors.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:02:37 PM »
hey, did you guys know the Titanic sunk, lol

This is like the 6th thread lol  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
hey, did you guys know the Titanic sunk, lol

This is like the 6th thread lol  :D

It did?  Is Wes ok?
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 12:29:34 PM »

Thanks for sharing this.

Everybody, behave and stop bickering. This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I've never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and who is right in fitness, because the fact is, there are many "right" answers, especially for people just starting out.

Do you think Sergio Oliva and I did the same thing? No. In fact, you could walk into Gold's and watch the 5 best guys and see 5 completely different routines. And you know what? We didn't argue.

Do me a favor. Try to focus more on expanding the fitness community as a whole than protecting your little corner of it.

(confirmed account)

His AMA about fitness

Arnold needs to stick with general fitness and bodybuilding and leave it at that.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 12:31:35 PM »

Thanks for sharing this.

(confirmed account)

His AMA about fitness
:)
F

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »
Ironically he has a good point... I fucking hate cross fit it just pisses me off and makes me want to attack some one. But mostly its the people doing cross fit I hate they are scrawny little bitches who don't know shit about working out. But I can see that cross fit people do send money into the industry that supports bodybuilding and that will support ifbb pros and possibly even bigger Olympia prizes. So for the simple point of furthering bodybuilding through profit I see it as a good thing. But I still want to choke cross fit people I will just keep it to myself.

1) Call Jason Khalipa a scrawny bitch

2) So, are you saying every bodybuilder knows everything about working out?

3) CF = no she-beasts in it

4) Bodybuilder = majority are permabulkers...."still trying to gain some size before I destroy everyone at nationals"   ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »
Ok he has a point. But, why on earth is one or two of his kids fat fukcing messes? Doesn't make sense :-\

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 05:55:22 PM »
 true

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »
Ok he has a point. But, why on earth is one or two of his kids fat fukcing messes? Doesn't make sense :-\
It might be puppy fat.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 05:58:33 PM »
It might be puppy fat.

Are dogs particularly fattening?
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 05:59:16 PM »
Everything he said is true. Why hate on someone for trying to better themselves. That is, unless they're using the squat rack for ab ball power cleans.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:36 PM »
Are dogs particularly fattening?
I have seen chubby boys grow up to be six foot and athletic looking. Puppy fat can be genetic. I have got a friend who's two boys were quite chubby and then when they turned 17 just shot up and are a healthy good weight.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 07:50:08 PM »
I have seen chubby boys grow up to be six foot and athletic looking. Puppy fat can be genetic. I have got a friend who's two boys were quite chubby and then when they turned 17 just shot up and are a healthy good weight.
I have been 6 foot 2 inches since the 6th grade been having sex since 14, some are late bloomers maybe in that they will live longer than me.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 10:39:48 PM »
1) Call Jason Khalipa a scrawny bitch

2) So, are you saying every bodybuilder knows everything about working out?

3) CF = no she-beasts in it

4) Bodybuilder = majority are permabulkers...."still trying to gain some size before I destroy everyone at nationals"   ::)

Im sure there are people who are in great shape that do cross fit and are not scrawny I generalized my comment to much. And I would say most people who call them selfs bodybuilders do not know shit about working out. And yes most body builders are perma bulkers. I personally just have a grudge against cross fit because of the people I have seen do it. At least I admit it. I bet it does have some good benefits to it. I just hate the people I know who do it so it reflects on my views of it. But than again I hate most the so called bodybuilders I know to. I guess I am just a angry person at the end of the day. Lol im not being sarcastic either. Its just there are so many people that have the exact physique and attitude I hate that do cross fit I swear it attracts them.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 06:50:37 AM »
Im sure there are people who are in great shape that do cross fit and are not scrawny I generalized my comment to much. And I would say most people who call them selfs bodybuilders do not know shit about working out. And yes most body builders are perma bulkers. I personally just have a grudge against cross fit because of the people I have seen do it. At least I admit it. I bet it does have some good benefits to it. I just hate the people I know who do it so it reflects on my views of it. But than again I hate most the so called bodybuilders I know to. I guess I am just a angry person at the end of the day. Lol im not being sarcastic either. Its just there are so many people that have the exact physique and attitude I hate that do cross fit I swear it attracts them.

BB = self righteous, self centered, egotistical

CF = self righteous, judgmental, narrow minded

Both are full of douchebags

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 08:38:53 PM »
This thread has made me come to a conclusion I have come to before.... People are just fucking ass holes and maybe 1 out of 100 you meet are actually cool or worth being friends with.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
Crossfit is for poor people.

End of thread.