Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?  (Read 20940 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The Jury that found him not guilty was mainly Black, more than likely civilised working blacks, not the hood rats and welfare haters you see in the streets protesting.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I read the posts on this thread.

1. Zimmerman is half Hispanic. His father is white.

2. He is not guilty of a homicide. Not murder or manslaughter. If you had a stranger punch and take you down reigning punches slamming your head on the concrete you would pull the trigger. Don't tell me you would wait for a serious injury first.

3. He is apparently guilty of a Federal civil rights violation but I don't know all the facts. He apparently targeted him because he was black.

4. Zimmerman and Martin both had questions in their back grounds.

5. Where is all the outrage over the over 200 children killed in Chicago alone since 2007 by black murderers. Apparently outrage is only for when a white man does the killing.

6. Why does this become an excuse for breaking windows to get flat screen tv's?  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Yeah, these Rioters are really accomplishing things...  ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
When this "black uprising" and rioting takes hold in Texas, let me know.....

;D  

;D

;D

viking1

• Getbig V

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
zimerman is mexican transformed in white ppl for convenience.

Obama is a black, not a mixed with a white mom, he's black.

word are harmless, anti racism lobby make them dangerous.
Obama is white black :)
X

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Obama is white black :)

Sometimes muslim too, lol.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
The Jury that found him not guilty was mainly Black, more than likely civilised working blacks, not the hood rats and welfare haters you see in the streets protesting.

Source  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I'm sorry but that guy is a dipshit who spews the normal racial nonsense.  He's part of the problem.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Did you read about Juror B37? You do understand that the quality of American people have gone down considerably? And you do realize that people hate jury duty? And you do realize that out of this pool of low quality people, and people who hate jury duty, a jury must be selected?
http://gawker.com/george-zimmerman-juror-b37-hates-media-called-trayvon-787873533?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=morning

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I'm sorry but that guy is a dipshit who spews the normal racial nonsense.  He's part of the problem.

He's an Obama dicksucker from way back. Benny B would felch obama's load out of tenk urgyr's prolapsed rectum.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
He's an Obama dicksucker from way back. Benny B would felch obama's load out of tenk urgyr's prolapsed rectum.

He's agenda driven just like hannity.  They are both incapable of being objective.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these blacks need to relax ALOT. they just dont understand how violent us whites can be if we want to be
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
He's agenda driven just like hannity.  They are both incapable of being objective.

I hope Nancy Grace's head fucking expoldes on live TV.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I hope Nancy Grace's head fucking expoldes on live TV.

I can get with that.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
why are ppl saying "all white jury"?? I hear no mention of the black hispanic lady
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
these blacks need to relax ALOT. they just dont understand how violent us whites can be if we want to be
exactly
X

Parker

• Getbig V
why are ppl saying "all white jury"?? I hear no mention of the black hispanic lady
because they are ignorant...because the media feeds them this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Did Zimmerman admit "on tape" that he was running after him?

???  He was panting while following him.   I guess some people hear him admit he's following and hear him panting and later "he was more of, skipping..." and demand a full confession of "I was running and he was running".

Me, I hear him admit "he's running away" and I hear zimm panting like a whore on payday, and I put 2 and 2 together.

Even if he was just panting while walking - he was pursuing a fleeing minor with a 9mm.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I think it was stupid what George Zimmerman did, I certainly wouldn't walk into that kind of situation with a gun.  These idiots (Zimmerman) need to realize that the law in most cases is like the minimum standard.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Although it was stupid, it sure as hell didn't warrant a violent attack that threatened George Zimmerman's life...

Anyone that doubts Trayvon could out run Zimmerman is delusional.  

Following someone isn't a crime, asking questions isn't a crime.  Looking out for your neighborhood (especially after a string of burglaries is admirable).

Rhino

• Getbig IV
I have black friends on my facebook that were always cool. And sure, they were alawys racist like most blacks. But they would never say anything about killing whites or advocate killing whites or hate crimes. Now, I am seeing racist rants. I just saw this one and mob mentality with everyone liking and jumping in.... Kill them all... kill all them white bitches on the jury... eveyone jumping in... kill all those white bitches.... kill all those white bitches kill them all. I just sit back and try to throw in the odd mention of there being a black hispanic on the jury... but it's ignored.... all I hear is kill all them white bitches. :( gee with friends like these... who needs enemies?
X

Parker

• Getbig V
I think it was stupid what George Zimmerman did, I certainly wouldn't walk into that kind of situation with a gun.  These idiots (Zimmerman) need to realize that the law in most cases is like the minimum standard.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Although it was stupid, it sure as hell didn't warrant a violent attack that threatened George Zimmerman's life...

Anyone that doubts Trayvon could out run Zimmerman is delusional.  

Following someone isn't a crime, asking questions isn't a crime.  Looking out for your neighborhood (especially after a string of burglaries is admirable).

True, but do you know how many people have been jumped by those who were following them? Do you know how many women have been raped or beaten, by those who were "following them"?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Yeah, these Rioters are really accomplishing things...  ::)

do they even understand how by their actions they are only causing more people to arm themselves?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
True, but do you know how many people have been jumped by those who were following them? Do you know how many women have been raped or beaten, by those who were "following them"?

This is true.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
And then others are jumping in saying to kill all the white people... kill them all and about going to the suburds and burning whtie people. and the uprising has begun and this is the time to kill them all. It's not enough to kill the so called all white jury they now want to kill all whites. Funny how they only see what they want. They look at a dark skin black hispanic and see an albino... crazy.
X