Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?  (Read 20948 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty - Where will the first riots be?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2013, 11:44:32 AM »
probable mudshark

Absolutely not. She just didn't want others to hear me, and lead to a confrontation where'd id have to pull a "Rodney King" on these bitches

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty - Where will the first riots be?
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
I saw Zimmerman's brother on the news speaking spanish and talking about how they are hispanic people. Zimmerman should have just said "no english" and only spoke Spanish. I would have had that right to communicate in the language of his community. If Zimmerman had only spoke Spanish... we would not be hear. They would need to interpret everthing and the racist black community has no patience for Spanish.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
911 Operator‏@911BUFF3 min
RIGHT NOW! POLICE IN ARKANSAS RESPONDING WITH RIOT GEAR TO AN OFFICER INVOLVED IN A SHOOTING BY TRAYVON MARTIN PROTESTORS. @THV11. #911BUFF

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Stupid!  Whether one agrees or disagrees with the decision, the decision was made by the juries and you just have to accept it.  Rioting and acting like animals isn't gonna solve anything!

Right after the verdict was announced, I went and got gas and the white guy behind the counter was telling me that he didn't feel safe tonight and that people had already been coming in and acting all crazy!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Kill them all, kids and the elderly too.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Stupid!  Whether one agrees or disagrees with the decision, the decision was made by the juries and you just have to accept it.  Rioting and acting like animals isn't gonna solve anything!

Right after the verdict was announced, I went and got gas and the white guy behind the counter was telling me that he didn't feel safe tonight and that people had already been coming in and acting all crazy!

I could also understand if it was up in the air at all, but the trial made it extremely clear.  Any other verdict would have been a blatant injustice.  

These people don't know what's right or just (or they just don't give a shit because they're so racist themselves), they don't like our system, and they don't like people having the right to defend themselves from violent attacks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I could also understand if it was up in the air at all, but the trial made it extremely clear.  Any other verdict would have been a blatant injustice.  

These people don't know what's right or just, they don't like our system, and they don't like people having the right to defend themselves from violent attacks.
Man, please...if some dude followed you on a rainy night, you'd come on here and say you were scared  and the man had on his "rape face"... "I didn't know what to do..."

Funny how everybody keeps talking about "riots", but there are no "riots"...there maybe protests. But, people have the right to protest.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Group think is what it is.  It won't last long.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Shit's about to get real!   :o :o

Rhino

• Getbig IV
People who used to see blacks as the victim... and fight for their rights... now see whites as the victims. I grew up in a black community so I already knew how racist they are. But most of the world did not. My area is now a muslim/arab/south asian pakistani type community and I don't experience the hate and racism anymore. The people in my community... muslim and indian types... also had racism against them by the black community. One of the reasons that blacks left my community... is because they are racist and hated the immigrants from Indian Pakistan and the arab world ect... Me I love them and enjoy freedom and safety in my community, No more shootings and can walk the streets at 3:00am if I want. :) plus I get to hang with pretty girls in a nice looking sari or hijab as well :) plus they feed me... especially Iftari!!!! :) everyone loves iftar!!!
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Man, please...if some dude followed you on a rainy night, you'd come on here and say you were scared  and the man had on his "rape face"... "I didn't know what to do..."

Not gonna lie - I'd probably also get pretty pissed off / hostile if someone started following me!

I mean, what if they follow me to my house, and my family is there, what if I feel my family is in danger!

I'm not saying I agree with what Zimmerman did.... But more violence after the fact will not make things better...  None of these people were in the jury room during deliberations.... this is the system that governs the country and the rule of law and it should just be respected.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Kill them all, kids and the elderly too.

You sir, are a psychopath!   Oh wait....Nevermind. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Anybody who commits violence over this would have committed violence over something else.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
When can I get my free TV??   ???  :D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
This kill whtey and villify whitey thing is going to back fire. Now, bleeding heart liberals (like I use to be) have changed their tune. I like to be on the side of the victim and the oppressed... which is now so called whites.
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
People are also doing digging into all the hate crimes of black on white killings and black on other group killings as well. 65,000 killings on whites by blacks in just the last ten years in the usa. not counting other groups that racist blacks murder out out hate everday. Where's the justice for them!!! Is only a so called black life worth anything?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Not gonna lie - I'd probably also get pretty pissed off / hostile if someone started following me!

I mean, what if they follow me to my house, and my family is there, what if I feel my family is in danger!

I'm not saying I agree with what Zimmerman did.... But more violence after the fact will not make things better...  None of these people were in the jury room during deliberations.... this is the system that governs the country and the rule of law and it should just be respected.

it's only smart - if a 200 pound man with a gun pulls up and jumps out of his truck - that you scram.

I know, many getbiggers say "i'd stand there and shake his hand", etc - but in the rainy night, dude with decent size jumps out and starts chasing - sometimes it makes more sense to jog outta there, and reassess.   LET the guy chase you for 1-2 blocks while you prepare weapon, call 911, demand he stop pursuit, let him know you fear for life... at the very least, the police will see you made an effort to retreat while this guy was coming at you in a scary manner.

People who say "i'd stand there and do nothing" make great innocenet victims.  Trayvon should have just kept runnning all the way home - then called 911 on his own and let them know zimmerman was chasing people.  He may have lost his neighborhood watch certification (or jacket or whatever he had).  Following is one thing - chasing is another.  Zimm admits on tape "he's running away".

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This kill whtey and villify whitey thing is going to back fire. Now, bleeding heart liberals (like I use to be) have changed their tune. I like to be on the side of the victim and the oppressed... which is now so called whites.

The stretching of reality to the point of breaking just to make this issue white versus black is going to turn people off.  When a self-identified Hispanic man is turned into a white man for the purposes of creating a narratives, all legitimacy is lost.  The old ploy of threatening violence isn't going to work. You can't use the same old arguments when the villain has changed.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Whites should be put on list of endangered and protected species, there so precious few left.

Where ever we see blacks or other gangs now we must just turn around instead of standing our ground, like Mr Zimmerman.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
The stretching of reality to the point of breaking just to make this issue white versus black is going to turn people off.  When a self-identified Hispanic man is turned into a white man for the purposes of creating a narratives, all legitimacy is lost.  The old ploy of threatening violence isn't going to work. You can't use the same old arguments when the villain has changed.
What they did is disgusting!!!
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
good riddance.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
it's only smart - if a 200 pound man with a gun pulls up and jumps out of his truck - that you scram.

I know, many getbiggers say "i'd stand there and shake his hand", etc - but in the rainy night, dude with decent size jumps out and starts chasing - sometimes it makes more sense to jog outta there, and reassess.   LET the guy chase you for 1-2 blocks while you prepare weapon, call 911, demand he stop pursuit, let him know you fear for life... at the very least, the police will see you made an effort to retreat while this guy was coming at you in a scary manner.

People who say "i'd stand there and do nothing" make great innocenet victims.  Trayvon should have just kept runnning all the way home - then called 911 on his own and let them know zimmerman was chasing people.  He may have lost his neighborhood watch certification (or jacket or whatever he had).  Following is one thing - chasing is another.  Zimm admits on tape "he's running away".

YOu are starting to sound as if you have mental issues. Give it up already.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
What they did is disgusting!!!

These people arent protesting anything real.  They're fighting ghosts, that's all.  Intangible specters of their own creation.  How could they be, they don't even know who they are protesting against.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anybody who commits violence over this would have committed violence over something else.
This x 10! Just looking for a reason!