Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?  (Read 20340 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Riots in Indianapolis
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2013, 07:45:16 AM »
what do you care?  your life sucks and your broke muslim ass owns no property, pays no insurance premiums or taxes

none of what happens here affects you

towel head

Fucking hadjies.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2013, 08:01:41 AM »
When did every black event turn into the source awards? 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2013, 08:18:33 AM »

missile

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »
As of now it hasn't happened yet but with the Zimmerman verdict coming soon and Black Expo going on downtown something is sure to happen. Not the usually shootings that happen during Black Expo, but depending on the verdict it could be bad. I am less than 15 minutes from downtown, I should be able to see the smoke when the fires start.

Hopefully the cops are fully loaded and ready to get some target practice!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
Hopefully the cops are fully loaded and ready to get some target practice!

My buddy is good friends with a Metro cop and from what the cop tells him every year is they taser 20x more in those 10 days than they do the rest of the year and the whole department combined. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2013, 10:35:37 AM »
In a nutshell it is a 10 day expo that is held in Indianapolis every year to celebrate black history. 10+ years ago it was really good for the city. Make Indy a lot of money. Then the thugs drove in to stir shit. Now rival gangs meet to outside the expo to shoot whoever they feel need it. For the last 8-10 years people of the city have begged to have it moved somewhere else. Even the downtown business owners. The city's budget is deeply affected because of the need for a cop every 10 feet 24/7.
It is no longer a celebration of pride, it is an opportunity for people to fuck up a normally safe, clean city and then just leave it in shambles.

Savages  >:(

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2013, 10:45:55 AM »
haha,hell most would shoot before they been mounted ;D

the black kid deserved death.

but so does zimmerman, simply bc hes a burrito juggler guy

;D

Very good Galeniko, you have such a great outlook on things!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »
Savages  >:(

No shit. A city opens its arms so you can celebrate your culture and you turn it into a mob shoot out. Ironic that they attend to show their pride for being black but they are only shooting blacks. I guess savages are not too rational.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Let the riots begin
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »
Lock n load bros  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Let the riots begin
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2013, 07:06:16 PM »
  Like OJ, he will fuck up again, and wind up in Prison for the rest of his life.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2013, 07:10:42 PM »
Time to ape out

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2013, 07:23:03 PM »
Well, the rioting should start anytime now. My AR15 is next to the bed.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
Great choice for a weapon, props, do u think rioting will start or occur gym

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2013, 08:11:08 PM »
Hoodies and Skittles a blazin'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2013, 08:25:08 PM »
all i fucking heard on getbig political board was "THE RACE RIOTS ARE COMING IF HE IS ACQUITTED!!!"

This is the moment ya realize people don't care, they're too lazy, and aside from media people selling airtime, nobody cared enough to riot.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2013, 08:51:15 PM »
PROUD CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES:

ARM YOURSELVES WITH BOOKS, SOAP AND JOB APPLICATIONS.

A SINGLE SHOT NEED NOT BE FIRED.

THAT IS ALL.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2013, 10:28:21 PM »
all i fucking heard on getbig political board was "THE RACE RIOTS ARE COMING IF HE IS ACQUITTED!!!"

This is the moment ya realize people don't care, they're too lazy, and aside from media people selling airtime, nobody cared enough to riot.

It's quite as the fuck here in San Diego, not one car burning or a dog barking at an imbecile jumping fences through yards.  ;D

I think people figured out a long time ago it was a Mexican gunning down a Black, not a white man.  That just doesn't constitute a race war by definition in the USA.

You won;t see much of anything if Aaron Hernandez walks.

See.  Minorities are all in the same boat.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:20 PM »
It's quite as the fuck here in San Diego, not one car burning or a dog barking at an imbecile jumping fences through yards.  ;D

I think people figured out a long time ago it was a Mexican gunning down a Black, not a white man.  That just doesn't constitute a race war by definition in the USA.

You won;t see much of anything if Aaron Hernandez walks.

See.  Minorities are all in the same boat.
he didnt hear shit about riotsomn the poli board, there was a few chuckles and jokes and a thead about the rioting threats but that was it, Rob is just trying to keep everyone riled up so he looks less like a moron.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty - Where will the first riots be?
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2013, 11:07:34 PM »
Hierarcy's media will produce a few riot type events come Monday...Everyone on sleep mode for the weekend. Monday is going to be hype day...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
Hierarcy's media will produce a few riot type events come Monday...Everyone on sleep mode for the weekend. Monday is going to be hype day...

It's a bit of a bad joke.  I'm sure they had their film crews on over-time standby to start rolling, so it's a financial lost for them.

the case was more about a man killing a teenager than race.  it's that plain and simple. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
It's a bit of a bad joke.  I'm sure they had their film crews on over-time standby to start rolling, so it's a financial lost for them.

the case was more about a man killing a teenager than race.  it's that plain and simple. 

Naw...All the major talk shows run reruns on the weekends. Come Friday everyone in the hood is negro rich and ready to party. Saturday they're not broke yet so the lines are still flowing...Sunday is when the anger will really set in but because it's Jesus's day, not much will happen. When the CIA releases the phony race riot tapes for the Hierarchy's media Monday morning, that's when the pockets of hilarity will spark up...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 11:22:33 AM »
Was in Chicago yesterday and saw the group of "protesters", probably 100 deep, peacefully marching and chanting something about justice and making the white man pay. It was fascinating watching these people. Like they have such a sense of false pride and entitlement and victim mentality. Honestly I don't think I've ever seen a bigger group of whiny babies. Like they don't realize this victim mentality is exactly what keeps their culture "enslaved." It's not the oppression from the white man, it's their own helpless attitudes.

My girlfriend got pissed at me because I kept saying "this is so fucking stupid."

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 11:26:23 AM »
Was in Chicago yesterday and saw the group of "protesters", probably 100 deep, peacefully marching and chanting something about justice and making the white man pay. It was fascinating watching these people. Like they have such a sense of false pride and entitlement and victim mentality. Honestly I don't think I've ever seen a bigger group of whiny babies. Like they don't realize this victim mentality is exactly what keeps their culture "enslaved." It's not the oppression from the white man, it's their own helpless attitudes.

My girlfriend got pissed at me because I kept saying "this is so fucking stupid."

It's easy to see its all about the narrative they've created of the evil racist white man when they can't even acknowledge Zimmerman is a self-identified Hispanic.  They are desperate to maintain the illusion that this is a white/black thing.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »
No riots as Rush predicted. 

back to the boring political news once again

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »

probable mudshark