Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?  (Read 20421 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?
« on: July 12, 2013, 07:43:34 PM »

Riots in Indianapolis

As of now it hasn't happened yet but with the Zimmerman verdict coming soon and Black Expo going on downtown something is sure to happen. Not the usually shootings that happen during Black Expo, but depending on the verdict it could be bad. I am less than 15 minutes from downtown, I should be able to see the smoke when the fires start.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Riots in Indianapolis
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 07:47:52 PM »
Good for you, keep your head up and think positive.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
Good for you, keep your head up and think positive.

Just being realistic. Indy is normally a pretty calm laid back city. But every year at this time Black Expo comes to town and our downtown streets turn into the Wild West. Innocent young kids getting killed. People making a living downtown getting shot. This is all without this fucking trial. You try dealing with these animals fucking up your city every year and tell me how positive you are.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:55:46 PM »
As of now it hasn't happened yet but with the Zimmerman verdict coming soon and Black Expo going on downtown something is sure to happen. Not the usually shootings that happen during Black Expo, but depending on the verdict it could be bad. I am less than 15 minutes from downtown, I should be able to see the smoke when the fires start.

lol

Funny how there's never any violence or shootings when thousands of people descend on Indy for the Brickyard 400 or Indianapolis 500.  :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »
lol

Funny how there's never any violence or shootings at the Brickyard 400 or Indianapolis 500.  :P
How many whores will be at the Brickyard 400 coming up soon, 100k, 200k who knows.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:02:48 PM »
How many whores will be at the Brickyard 400 coming up soon, 100k, 200k who knows.

There is actually quite a bit more sluts at the 500 race then the Brickyard 400. Probably 2-3 X more. I was in the infield of the 500 one year and a black pickup pulled up with this young hot ass girl sitting on top of the cab. She had loose shorts on. She pulled them to the side, one of the guys in the truck handed her up a 5th bottle of peach snaaps and she proceeded to fuck herself with it. She buried it all the way in. Lots of people just fucking in the grass, you name it.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
lol

Funny how there's never any violence or shootings when thousands of people descend on Indy for the Brickyard 400 or Indianapolis 500.  :P

A very excellent point. I remember one stabbing on Carb Day for the 500 but that is about it. Mostly people fucking or young drunk kids fighting with fists.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 08:05:18 PM »

Nothing like the bleach blonde whores at the Brickyard 400.  I hate Nascar, but I love the trailer trash whores.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 08:06:23 PM »
There is actually quite a bit more sluts at the 500 race then the Brickyard 400. Probably 2-3 X more. I was in the infield of the 500 one year and a black pickup pulled up with this young hot ass girl sitting on top of the cab. She had loose shorts on. She pulled them to the side, one of the guys in the truck handed her up a 5th bottle of peach snaaps and she proceeded to fuck herself with it. She buried it all the way in. Lots of people just fucking in the grass, you name it.
Damn great, I got to make there one year to experience these type of events.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 08:06:49 PM »

damn...... I was not aware.....  :o

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »
Saw this on FB... So true.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »
just let zimmerman be lynched and broadcasted live it would save a lot of lives and property damage.
TEAM Nasser

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »
Just being realistic. Indy is normally a pretty calm laid back city. But every year at this time Black Expo comes to town and our downtown streets turn into the Wild West. Innocent young kids getting killed. People making a living downtown getting shot. This is all without this fucking trial. You try dealing with these animals fucking up your city every year and tell me how positive you are.  :-\
I live in the south my friend we deal with it on a daily basis and I live in a city that is made up of about 50% minorities and I work in utility services so you have no idea just how much I understand

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
We would park in the infield usually in the 4th turn and girls would walk by. If you had a bottle and offered shots, or smoked a joint with them you would get the whole group to suck you dick. It was nuts. I haven't done that shit in quite a while. But I have younger buddies and it still happens every year. It is like there are no rules in that infield, and what few cops are in there they don't do shot. 250,000 people at the race and there will be 20-30 arrests total for the week to give you an idea.
It is like once everyone crosses into the infield and we all turn into fucking machines. Lol

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 08:15:31 PM »
I live in the south my friend we deal with it on a daily basis and I live in a city that is made up of about 50% minorities and I work in utility services so you have no idea just how much I understand

Sorry DP, I thought you were saying I was being a drama queen or something. Everyone stays out of downtown during black expo, even the local black people.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 08:24:09 PM »
what verdict are you fellas predicting

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 08:26:51 PM »
what verdict are you fellas predicting

It can definitely go either way but I am guessing innocent.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 08:27:58 PM »
still cant believe this guy might get off of murder, in california this would be like a life sentence

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »
still cant believe this guy might get off of murder, in california this would be like a life sentence

he might get off lawfully the streets then will serve up proper justice.
TEAM Nasser

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 08:44:35 PM »
If he did get off... I don't think he will... how can he live in the states? He could live in Mexico I think. Mexico would be o.k. for him because of his ancestry.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »
If he did get off... I don't think he will... how can he live in the states? He could live in Mexico I think. Mexico would be o.k. for him because of his ancestry.

He could move to Columbus like Casey Anthony.

Getbig will never believe this, but she gives the best blowjobs.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 08:54:59 PM »

Do you know from experience?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »

I believe this, but only because youre my brother from another mother

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 08:59:56 PM »
I believe this, but only because youre my brother from another mother

Damn, now I feel bad for lying!!!  ;D