Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty - We are Outraged (the NAACP)  (Read 11387 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I believe these threats should allow every white suburban American to draw his weapon and 'stand his ground'.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Al Sharpton is probably pissed off that this didn't happen during the school term.

All the HBCU schools could have bused in students to protest and he could have given a speech and been on tv some more. 

K

gee38

• Getbig IV
whatever happened to dance offs to settle disputes- like in beat street, breakdance and electric boogaloo

come on black people show whitey how to dance

and to even it up we will then have a reverse comp- a swimming match

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
And if you shoot one of them for trying to burn your home, youre the racist. Blame the media and racist obama.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Haha they'll never see home again, the black panther party is fucked if this is there plan.  I say game on ,I'm ready.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
I believe these threats should allow every white suburban American to draw his weapon and 'stand his ground'.

It would be funny to hear all these thugs screaming, "Feets, don't fail me now!!"
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Regular black folks are rolling their eyes at these jokers.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Sometimes I wonder if the blacks spewing the race war nonsense ever stop to think of just what waging a war on white America entails?

This is what actually irritates me about this kind of bullshit, the garbage andre spews....

They don't realize that the lights come on every day, and American society (their entire world, everything they enjoy in life) continues because of the white population.

The changing demographics aren't a good thing for them.  As the cornerstone (white population) of our society dies off and is replaced, America as we know it doesn't just continue on it's own. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Look, to deal with these animals, we need to ban guns.

That way, they will be the only ones with guns, and since they are all fair, wise and educated- they are in the best decision to decide how firearms are used.

I mean, look at Detroit. It's a marvel of multiculturalism and fairness.

Don't we want the entire country to be like Detroit?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
id be interested to see the reaction of the guilt ridden whites thay tried to side with the blacks when they would wind up getting slaughtered by the very people that theyd spent the whole lives defending even though they had never actually interacted with them or actually been in a black ghetto.

Like a lion tamer who gets mauled by his own lion. It's only a matter of time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Look, to deal with these animals, we need to ban guns.

That way, they will be the only ones with guns, and since they are all fair, wise and educated- they are in the best decision to decide how firearms are used.

I mean, look at Detroit. It's a marvel of multiculturalism and fairness.

Don't we want the entire country to be like Detroit?

Despite the fact that they've brought it on themselves, I actually feel sorry for the poor defenseless Europeans.  

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

biff

• Getbig IV
They would be labeled a ' terrorist ' organization  and then all bets are off.

you really think our current pres would allow that?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Like a lion tamer who gets mauled by his own lion. It's only a matter of time.

America will be split, large areas for the poor and many small gated communities with their own schools and shopping centers.
A

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Despite the fact that they've brought it on themselves, I actually feel sorry for the poor defenseless Europeans.  

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

Well, its common knowledge that most rape is the result of white racism.

I mean, before slavery, rape was the most prevalent way for non-whites to procreate. Then the white man turned it into a racial thing.

Don't you watch MSNBC?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Well, its common knowledge that most rape is the result of white racism.

I mean, before slavery, rape was the most prevalent way for non-whites to procreate. Then the white man turned it into a racial thing.

Don't you watch MSNBC?

lol

I am working on becoming more open minded and abandoning my evil roots.  I realize it's completely wrong that my people looked out for their own best interest and left others to fend for themselves. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Wondering why you don't hear anything about all of the hate crimes being done against white people in the U.S?

Under Obama's appointed Attorney General Eric Holder, white people are not protected by hate crime laws.

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime laws protect whites: they don't.

Holder repeatedly claimed that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays.

Holder's repeated charge that blacks were "historically" targeted for violence betrays the fact that in modern times they rarely are. In fact, according to the Justice Department's own statistics, in only 10% of the 650,000 violent interracial crimes that occur each year in this country are white offenders attacking black victims.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Wondering why you don't hear anything about all of the hate crimes being done against white people in the U.S?

Under Obama's appointed Attorney General Eric Holder, white people are not protected by hate crime laws.

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime laws protect whites: they don't.

Holder repeatedly claimed that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays.

Holder's repeated charge that blacks were "historically" targeted for violence betrays the fact that in modern times they rarely are. In fact, according to the Justice Department's own statistics, in only 10% of the 650,000 violent interracial crimes that occur each year in this country are white offenders attacking black victims.

No one will ever believe this.  They will argue until their dying breath that whites are out murdering and raping minorities on a regular basis. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

I thought it wqs common knowledge that in modern times, only white, heterosexual males can be guilty of racism or discrimination?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
lol

I am working on becoming more open minded and abandoning my evil roots.  I realize it's completely wrong that my people looked out for their own best interest and left others to fend for themselves. 

Indeed.

The fact that blacks sold themselves into slavery, or that slavery still exists today in the middle east is irrelevant, you creepy ass cracker.

Until you allow yourself to be raped by a baboon at the nearest zoo, your whiteness will cloud your morality.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Indeed.

The fact that blacks sold themselves into slavery, or that slavery still exists today in the middle east is irrelevant, you creepy ass cracker.

Until you allow yourself to be raped by a baboon at the nearest zoo, your whiteness will cloud your morality.

Let the healing begin, and thank you.

It is comforting to relate these feelings of white guilt and shame with my fellow rehabilitating oppressor. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Cswol will take care of this.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Just trying to get some media time.  This'll fizzle out once the circus is over.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
George Zimmerman - Not Guilty - We are Outraged (the NAACP)
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 08:24:36 PM »
This is an example of why blacks arent taken seriously in regards to race talk.

http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerman-not-guilty-naacp-verdict-civil-rights-2013-7

"We are outraged and heartbroken over today’s verdict," said Ben Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP. "We stand with Trayvon’s family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights charges with the Department of Justice, we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed."

This is the type of mentality that is prevelant in the minds of the african american communities....

how can anyone have a serious conversation with someone as ignorant as this?