Author Topic: Safest most effective stack?  (Read 5664 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Safest most effective stack?
« on: July 13, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
Any opinions?

My vote is test 4-500 mg a week plus 5 IU GH daily...  Lean gains, mild sides... 

Any other opinions?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Safest most effective stack?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »
yah something like that.

theres more to it, but thats good

What do u mean there's more to it?
you are gay.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »
Safest best etc is really not something you can comment on, as it differs person to person.

Someone may be able to take 500mg test & have no problems, others may have problems at that dose but be fine with 1000mg Deca.

If I look at tren, I get sides. But I can take 2g test & be totally fine.

However, low dose test & GH is most likely to be the most user friendly long term stack for most. Add in a little femera & some Avodart & you're gtg.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 01:30:03 AM »
I would think the safest stack would be moderate dosages of testosterone, primobolan, and hgh

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 10:52:42 AM »
Safest best etc is really not something you can comment on, as it differs person to person.

Someone may be able to take 500mg test & have no problems, others may have problems at that dose but be fine with 1000mg Deca.

If I look at tren, I get sides. But I can take 2g test & be totally fine.

However, low dose test & GH is most likely to be the most user friendly long term stack for most. Add in a little femera & some Avodart & you're gtg.

Never heard of femera or avodart??? What are these?

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
Never heard of femera or avodart??? What are these?

Are you joking? You have competition stars but never heard of femera?   :o

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »
Are you joking? You have competition stars but never heard of femera?   :o

I'm new to gear as of 16 weeks ago bro...swear to God. Natty til my 25th bday.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »
Ferma is letro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »
Ferma is letro.

Ahh! Generic. Thanks man

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »
I'd agree with the OP.

Primo is great, but not very effective IMO.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
"Safest" and "most effective" doesn't go hand in hand...
And like mentioned before everything differs from person to person.

Relatively safe and effective combo for mass is still the old tried and true test/deca/dbol

For "cutting" test/primo/var/winny/tbol are all relatively easy on most (unless you're "hair sensitive!")

rHGH is something special, for some it's a golden ticket for others it won't do much for the amount they can afford to use even if it's totally legit. Most expect too much out of it anyway simply because it's expensive.

Basic tried and true compounds at medium dosages for longer periods is a safe and effective way to go. Still not the safest and def. not the most effective, but...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27:24 PM »
"Safest" and "most effective" doesn't go hand in hand...
And like mentioned before everything differs from person to person.

Relatively safe and effective combo for mass is still the old tried and true test/deca/dbol

For "cutting" test/primo/var/winny/tbol are all relatively easy on most (unless you're "hair sensitive!")

rHGH is something special, for some it's a golden ticket for others it won't do much for the amount they can afford to use even if it's totally legit. Most expect too much out of it anyway simply because it's expensive.

Basic tried and true compounds at medium dosages for longer periods is a safe and effective way to go. Still not the safest and def. not the most effective, but...

Yes.

Something that doesn't mess you up in terms of lipids, liver values, bp, etc makes sense. Stuff like acne and hair loss is cosmetic I wouldn't take them into account when looking for something "safe".

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 06:08:08 AM »
you got it, damn who is your mentor ;D

ahahah

The longer I'm "on" the more I realize how right you are about all of this stuff.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
so much for "receptor saturation" haha, ob hermano, receptor saturation ;D

I couldn't imagine putting myself through "cycles". Sounds like torture.

salvo

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 12:53:50 PM »
I'd agree with the OP.

Primo is great, but not very effective IMO.

8)

i disgree I think if you can find real primo you won't be disapointed...but its only really valuable when calories are low ..when you're dieting hardcore its a great drug

if you want hard lean gains and want to play it safe... test prop 100mg eod, masteron, 100 mg eod, and 400 mg of primo/ week

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »
safest? that's a relative term.

primobolan and anavar are generally the 'safest'... but surely not the most effective.

tren is relatively safe.. and you'll notice gains/results from even small doses of 50mg 3x/wk or even 100mg twice a week.

but aside from tren, i'd vote 500 deca and 500 enan with 5-10iu gh and 1/2mg arimidex a couple times a week.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 05:28:13 AM »
True, there is no golden ticket, my point was the safest cycle that still produces quality gains.. 

I think everything in moderation is key, for me deca 450 a week plus 200 mg test does me great with little to no sides, but others would say I am crazy cause the deca to test ratio
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 01:49:43 AM »
so much for "receptor saturation" haha, ob hermano, receptor saturation ;D

carefull not to shut down those receptors, best come off so they are refreshed ..... fuck me, i used to actualy believe this shit a few years ago

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 06:11:26 PM »
carefull not to shut down those receptors, best come off so they are refreshed ..... fuck me, i used to actualy believe this shit a few years ago

I used to try to stay off as long as possible to make sure my receptors were replenished & fresh. I read Bill Philips' ARG 6 Edition & used that as my bible.

What a waste of years of yo yo-ing.

Now it's HRT, blast, HRT, blast repeat.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:58 PM »
I used to try to stay off as long as possible to make sure my receptors were replenished & fresh. I read Bill Philips' ARG 6 Edition & used that as my bible.

What a waste of years of yo yo-ing.

Now it's HRT, blast, HRT, blast repeat.

See i love this philosophy the best.

Only thing that keeps me from this is that I'm trying to preserve my balls as much as possible so me and the ole lady can still have kids in about 5 years. Whats your thoughts on safest way to run gear and still remain "fertile" when you choose to come off and pop out some kids? Or is that an oxymoron?

Current schedule is 2 cycles per year, low doses, and blasting the HCG post cycle for 3 weeks. So far I've never crashed or had ball issues. According to my research, this is the best bet for preserving sperm count.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 08:52:39 PM »

Only thing that keeps me from this is that I'm trying to preserve my balls as much as possible so me and the ole lady can still have kids in about 5 years. Whats your thoughts on safest way to run gear and still remain "fertile" when you choose to come off and pop out some kids? Or is that an oxymoron?

Current schedule is 2 cycles per year, low doses, and blasting the HCG post cycle for 3 weeks. So far I've never crashed or had ball issues. According to my research, this is the best bet for preserving sperm count.

you can stay on for years at high doses and do a couple 5kiu shots of hcg a week apart and end up with a baby 9 months later no problem.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »
you can stay on for years at high doses and do a couple 5kiu shots of hcg a week apart and end up with a baby 9 months later no problem.

Seriously? "on for years at high doses...".....I thought that was what you should avoid as far as long term damage?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 09:01:12 PM »
Seriously? "on for years at high doses...".....I thought that was what you should avoid as far as long term damage?

overrated. lol. so long as your bloodpressure is ok, you should be fine as far as 'damage' goes.

restoring a sperm count is wayyyy easy. i'd be more concerned with prostate and hardening of artery issues down the road.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:23 PM »

what are your goals chiro? werent you trying to go pro? hope the above post isnt your plan of attack brother lol
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 11:18:13 PM »
overrated. lol. so long as your bloodpressure is ok, you should be fine as far as 'damage' goes.

restoring a sperm count is wayyyy easy. i'd be more concerned with prostate and hardening of artery issues down the road.

Well that's reassuring...hope it turns out to be the case!