Author Topic: Scary experience at Popeye's  (Read 7660 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Scary experience at Popeye's
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2013, 05:04:38 PM »
i would suggest carrying a container of spare change when touring these night spots
True at least 10 in change.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
i would suggest carrying a container of spare change when touring these night spots
True, Now could you ever work a desk job with a 5'6" clown on your ass for deadlines daily?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »
i would suggest carrying a container of spare changegun when touring these night spots
fixed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2013, 06:06:05 PM »
So I was craving some Popeye's chicken today. The only Popeye's close to where I live is in a really ghetto part of town, and I hate going over there. It is on the corner of a street lined with Section 8 housing, and there are always a bunch of gangster looking dudes just standing around on the side of the street and in the parking lot. But I decided to go anyway. When you go through the drive through, you go back behind the restaurant where it is not well lit and there are usually some sketchy people hanging out. So I am in line waiting for my food, and I see this homeless-looking guy behind me walking real slowly next to the bushes toward my truck. He seems like he is trying to sneak up on me or the car behind me. Now at this time, there is a car behind me and a car in front, to the left is the restaurant, and to the right is a bunch of bushes and a steep drop off. So I am basically trapped if this guy tries to pull something. Luckily, just as the guy is getting close, the car in front gets its food, and then I pull up to the window and my food is already ready, so I haul ass out of there. Maybe this guy wasn't up to any criminal activity, but it still freaked me out.

Kfc and watermelon thrown at said assailants would have prevented this.